The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2014, 07:32 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by gs34doc
Sup HerBee-Doo????
I think Herbee saw his shadow......

Old 05-04-2014, 07:34 AM
ultracan
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 147 Posts

Morning Herbeedoo

Old 05-04-2014, 07:35 AM
ultracan
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by BARACU
I think Herbee saw his shadow......
Does that mean 6 more weeks of springbeedoo?

Old 05-04-2014, 07:49 AM
ultracan
Big Kahuna HDF Member

I think I will go and take a nap and then maybe the rain will quit???

NAPSRGOOD!!!

Old 05-04-2014, 08:29 AM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Received 399 Likes on 333 Posts

Originally Posted by ultracan
That is how I feel about Toronto, Detroit, Tucson, Chicago or any big City for that matter.
Yep I agree. Well good morning Posers! My brother is hanging in there but he is in a hospital in Pensacola so they are jammed up from the 2 feet of rain they got and the hospital is packed. They haven't been able to move him to a rehab facility yet so we are praying for him...of all the luck.... Got to hit a few golf ***** with Sugar at the range yesterday before we went to my friends house for his annual Kentucky Derby party. Starting out the day today with a bit of gout from the beer yesterday and a sore ankle...getting old sucks...I will probably be taking a road trip to Florida when my daughter can clear her schedule with my granddaughters. I'm sure my brother will like to go to the beach for some sun. He's had health issues all year. Chemo will be next....I remember if my Dad was ill I'd hop on the bike and head south and Ralph and I would ride all over town. Ralph always wanted me to race everybody with him on the back... He's a big adrenaline junkie. I woke up this morning with Buster jumping on the bed to wrestle with me with his favorite bone. I let him outside and whenever he come back in after doing his duty he rocket dogs around the house about 4 times and jumps in my lap...all 60 lbs of him! He's laying across me now and it looks like he owns my butt till I take him for his walk. He also like it when I take him to the driving range and tie him to the bench. He won't let anybody by him till they say Hi to him and he lets them scratch his ears. I've met some pretty neat folks ....oops I can hear him howling so that dag talk for W-A-L-K_(I can't say it out loud!). Oh my aching foot...I should sit in the kids wagon and let him tow my ***...

Old 05-04-2014, 08:32 AM
gs34doc
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Received 895 Likes on 633 Posts

Mornin Coastie. Have a nice walk.

Old 05-04-2014, 08:39 AM
gs34doc
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Received 895 Likes on 633 Posts

Well, the first runners are finished with the marathon.....Newz station said the winner wuz from Ethiopia ........hmmmmmm........wonder if he wuz runnin for a sammich!!...

Old 05-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Argh, already inna bad mood. Yesterday the weather guessers wus saying nice things about the 10 day forecast, today saying mostly rain. Spring sucks in this state, always rains more often than not till the veggie planting season is past. Don't know why anyone wud wanna farm up here. I cud plant a bunch of young'uns today, but they might get smashed by the rain. I really wanna move south, Australia might be far enuf...

Slightly dizzy this morning, that's weird, don't think I ever had dizzy longer than a few seconds after getting up too fast, but still there sitting in front of the puter and coffee all gone. Think the body's telling me it ain't gonna last forever... Gotta get that Glide back together, gonna be pissed if I don't last long enuf for a grand finale rideabout onna real comfy bike.

Old 05-04-2014, 09:15 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Originally Posted by gs34doc
I don't go anywhere near there on a normal day. Since I retired, I have absolutely no need to get within miles of that rat hole. Closest I ever come is if I gotta go up to the VA hospital for anything...That might be once a year.
That's how I feel about Minneapolis and St. Paul (though St. Paul ain't half as bad). Been here since '86, and still have to look at a map to figure out how to get anywhere in Minapolis, sometimes go a year or two without getting up there. Haven't even been in most of the northern suburbs, don't wanna, either. Cities like Atlanta get jammed up cause there's just so many cars on the roads, but here there's often no excuse, too many peeps just poke and drive like road hogs for the majority to have a chance. Only takes 2 cars in Minneapolis to have a traffic jam.

Old 05-04-2014, 09:34 AM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member
Received 83 Likes on 76 Posts

Good Sunday AM everyone.
Guess what?
It's still snowing.