The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 09:58 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,629 Likes on 2,734 Posts

Originally Posted by Divemaster

You an old UH-1 driver Doc?
Originally Posted by gs34doc
Yep.....back in the day....toooo old fer that stuff now.
Doc's being modest, was a Charlie model driver, guns, rockets, one of the funnest rides the Army ever had.

Come on Doc, wouldn't you like to hear that minigun burp just one more time? I think it might be worth the risk if I hadda opportunity to take a low level search & obliterate in one a the sand pits, see if I could still walk them M60 rounds up a target... moving target preferably. Ain't hadda rush like that inna looong time. Probly have a heart attack...

Old 04-21-2014, 10:16 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Originally Posted by rocket23
bruins ripped detroit a new one......sox came back from the dead......
s'posed to be in the 50's monday........yuck!
yea yea, their supposed to they are the number 1 seed. What happened in game one.Been a long time since the Wings sucked this bad. Half the team just got called up from the minors and they still made the playoffs.

Old 04-21-2014, 10:30 AM
Banned

Oh yeah, morning all.

Old 04-21-2014, 10:31 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,629 Likes on 2,734 Posts

Originally Posted by soft 02
We got one of those in the museum at the base here. Got one of those big ugly predecessors to the UH-1 too.
Huey must be indoors. That's a Sikorsky H34 Choctaw behind the fixed wing planes, and an H19 Chickasaw to the right. Looked similar, but the H34 was bigger, faster, carried almost twice as much, and all around way better. Both had big radial engines in the nose, slanted so the driveshaft ran straight to the transmission behind the pilots. Weird looking, but it wurked pretty good. 34's were used throughout the Vietnam war, and sometime in the 70's were all (in that country) turned over to the S. Vietnamese, and some captured at the end of the war. A lot of them were converted to turbines for civilian use, still flying today. I never got to fly in one.

Old 04-21-2014, 10:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by coastie56
He is risen! I know it's late...Recieved word last night. My younger brother has a brain tumor. Please everyone say a prayer for Ralph. I will have to wait for some time while they do tests and figure out what to do.
Prayers sent.

Old 04-21-2014, 10:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BARACU
I picked up something I shouldn't have tried to pick up yesterday....chiro better be open today....careful pickin' stuff up!
My lovely might-as-well-be bride did the same thing she is going to the bone breaker today too iffin she can make it to the car. I had to put her socks on for her.

Old 04-21-2014, 11:11 AM
gs34doc
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Received 895 Likes on 633 Posts

Supwitchuyz??....Just sittin here in NewCastle waitin on a gubmnt agency ta make me up a new birth certificate......since someone in gubmint decided that the last official/registered/stamped/sealed/noterized state issued and documented birth certificate they gave me 6 years ago is no longer acceptible...Wonder what changed...mebby I'm not who they said I wuz 6 years ago....or mebby I suddenly got new parents...or grew 6 arms...06 wuz reborn in another form.....hell, who knows.....But if I wanna try an get a passport so I can get back from Canada....If I ever get there....I got to be re-documented...
Who woulda thunk it!!!!

Old 04-21-2014, 11:46 AM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,571 Likes on 2,889 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
Huey must be indoors. That's a Sikorsky H34 Choctaw behind the fixed wing planes, and an H19 Chickasaw to the right. Looked similar, but the H34 was bigger, faster, carried almost twice as much, and all around way better. Both had big radial engines in the nose, slanted so the driveshaft ran straight to the transmission behind the pilots. Weird looking, but it wurked pretty good. 34's were used throughout the Vietnam war, and sometime in the 70's were all (in that country) turned over to the S. Vietnamese, and some captured at the end of the war. A lot of them were converted to turbines for civilian use, still flying today. I never got to fly in one.

Nope. Sure isnt there now. Aint been there in years.

Old 04-21-2014, 11:49 AM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 21,339 Likes on 8,406 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
Doc's being modest,

Yes he is.

Old 04-21-2014, 11:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by gs34doc
Supwitchuyz??....Just sittin here in NewCastle waitin on a gubmnt agency ta make me up a new birth certificate......since someone in gubmint decided that the last official/registered/stamped/sealed/noterized state issued and documented birth certificate they gave me 6 years ago is no longer acceptible...Wonder what changed...mebby I'm not who they said I wuz 6 years ago....or mebby I suddenly got new parents...or grew 6 arms...06 wuz reborn in another form.....hell, who knows.....But if I wanna try an get a passport so I can get back from Canada....If I ever get there....I got to be re-documented...
Who woulda thunk it!!!!
Sounds fishy to me I think Obummer is up to something.