The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 09:33 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

Originally Posted by gs34doc
Tell ya what I'm doin fer Easter.....I'm goin fer a ride...try & find some peace & quiet!!!
this day an age............good luck wit dat!

Old 04-18-2014, 10:06 PM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Received 399 Likes on 333 Posts

Originally Posted by gs34doc
Tell ya what I'm doin fer Easter.....I'm goin fer a ride...try & find some peace & quiet!!!
I'll meet ya halfway. Lets find dat airliner. Paint her up to look like a Vietnam Era Air America CIA Company plane.(The Paks won't shoot it down, the conniving bastiges will think there's drugs) Load her up with Miller high Life, pickled pigs feet, pickled bologna, and a couple Harley sportsters. We'll point her in the general direection of da Bin Laden compound and da Packistan Capital. Maybe have Moldy reverse enginmaneer some of dose pictures he wuz postin. Then we'll set the Auto Pilot and bail (See how the little ****** like dem apples) out with the Snortsters, head East on da goat trails and hook up with those villagers that covered for our "last man standing" Navy Seal guy. Cook up some barbeque. Remember when Sonny Barger offered to send the Hells Angels to kick General Giaps *** in North Vietnam? Let's show him what the Posers are made of! Hell after my last stress test it'd sure beat ending up in an old age home with a drool cup strapped to my chin.

Last edited by coastie56; 04-18-2014 at 10:19 PM.
Old 04-18-2014, 10:10 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Yakity yak yak yak......

Old 04-18-2014, 10:12 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,571 Likes on 2,889 Posts

Eavnin guys. Boy things are busy at home. Trying to patch up our sewer line till we are ready to replace it. Finishing a porch addition, and mapping out our kitchen remodel rite now. All on a tight budget and no loans. Hoping to be able to put some cash away for some head work this winter. Hope all is well with you all's. Havnt had mutch interweb time to keep up.

Old 04-18-2014, 10:15 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

just come in from the grudge.... got two generators running and one more to bring down from storage and fire up.... rerouted the clutch cable on the RK.... looks better now... did some tool sort in, some guys comin over tomorrow to buy some stuff....

Old 04-19-2014, 02:38 AM
ultracan
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by scoteh
Dang it, now the locals will really know that I am not from around there!
Where are you heading for anyway Scoteh?

Old 04-19-2014, 02:40 AM
ultracan
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
Morning all, we got a good rain last night and now the sun is coming out. Ucan if you want to ship the tires here to the shop you can and I'll just meet you in Port Huron or some where. We have a dealer up there called Torq Monster Motorworks, good guys and I can take them some Baker swag to butter them up.
That is awesome Mark. Thanks. I still have a little wear left on the ones that I have on, but I don't think it will be long before I have to get new.

Old 04-19-2014, 02:41 AM
ultracan
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by scoteh
This is the way the world should work! Good for you, Mark!

Old 04-19-2014, 03:02 AM
ultracan
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by coastie56
Gotta get me sum O" doze! That way I can hurry up and go hang out in the grudge with Buster! Spend too much time with Sugar and she gets all creative and finds skeery stuff fer me to do. She decided yesterday to paint the basement fer Easter! I said what da heck for, you invited the Apostles fer da last supper? She gave me a steely look an tole me if I dint get to cuttin' in it just might be my last! Now I'd like ta say I gave her da what for but truth to tell the whole thing is cut in an I'm gonna be a rollin' sumbeotch tomorrow! Hopin if I flex my muskles I might get to do da nasty. Sometimes I feel like I should look over my shoulder to see if she realy is holdin' a stick and a string with a carrot danglin' in front o' me!
I usually get " let's move the wall over there" or "lets move the downstairs laundry room up stairs"................"IT WON'T BE A BIG JOB!!!" . At least I have to give her credit, she will jump right in to help. As a matter of fact she is the one to do the drywall taping (she taught me)

Old 04-19-2014, 03:04 AM
ultracan
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by coastie56
Oh heck yeah. PM sent.
Thanks