The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 01:12 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Leaves and grass are cut. I think I'll give myself the rest of the day off!

Old 04-17-2014, 01:16 PM
EveHD
Moderatress
Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by scoteh
Eve, my grandmother lived for many years not real far from Eureka Springs, but over on the Mizzery side. Little town called Rocky Comfort. There's a state park on the MO side called Roaring River SP that's a nice place to visit. A big-*** spring comes out of the bottom of a bluff there. Lots of great riding all around that area of NW ArKanss and SW Mizzery. Even some in eastern Okie. Branson, blech!
I'll add it to the list of must sees....

Hugs

Old 04-17-2014, 02:37 PM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Received 399 Likes on 333 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
Never saw some of this before. Loading up to annihilate a couple cities. That 40's equipment sure looks crude now. You'd think something like a nuke would have better looking welds...

http://www.alternatewars.com/Bomb_Lo...Bomb_Guide.htm
Hey Imold, didn't I see you in Despicable Me? Glad you're too busy with the tour glide to blow up da world. Scoteh I don't really know if I actually passed but they haven't called me in a panic thank god! I did lose a few steps from my last one 4 years ago. I really need to turn up the cardio. They raised the level of the treadmill every three minutes, short of riding the mountain bike up some steep hills my walks with Buster sure don't stress me like that. Need to use the incline more when at the gym for sure. I want to gain my minute back and defy age ....and gravity! Eve you seem to be age and gravity defying

Old 04-17-2014, 02:45 PM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Originally Posted by scoteh
Got all my hairs cut.

Got a new car bought, pick it up tomorrow. Internet car shopping is the only way to go!

Headed out to cut the tall grass, and freakin' leaves, up. Maybe unload some of the yard maintenance stuff that's been in the bed of the truck for a few days. Maybe even do something with a bit of it. Maybe not. It's 68* and I hear a bike calling!
When you buy a car online do they give you a video game simulator to test drive it.

Old 04-17-2014, 02:46 PM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Originally Posted by coastie56
Hey Imold, didn't I see you in Despicable Me? Glad you're too busy with the tour glide to blow up da world. Scoteh I don't really know if I actually passed but they haven't called me in a panic thank god! I did lose a few steps from my last one 4 years ago. I really need to turn up the cardio. They raised the level of the treadmill every three minutes, short of riding the mountain bike up some steep hills my walks with Buster sure don't stress me like that. Need to use the incline more when at the gym for sure. I want to gain my minute back and defy age ....and gravity! Eve you seem to be age and gravity defying
You'll have to start walking buster up hill.

Old 04-17-2014, 03:50 PM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
You'll have to start walking buster up hill.
You mean Buster has to start towing me uphill...LOL...he is now a celebrity in my neighborhood. I just got back from our walk at his favorite time of the day when the buses drop off the kids! He loves to sit and give high fives. I walk him nearly every day and the neighbors come out out say Hi...to Buster! I get a kick when some of the middle Eastern and European folks who barely can speak warm up to him. Of course not all the young folks appreciate me and the Harley, etc. I can be a bit stern and some one wrote "Murican" on the back window of my truck cap which I found out is a slang take off of the way red-necks pronounce American. But hey I've been called worse. Gotta cut the young folks some slack. I wouldn't want to be starting out as a young person, especially a minority or disadvantaged kid, in the brutal society here in Meechigan. PBS just reported our unemployment rate is actually about 16% today, if you factor in the folks who have dropped off the unemployment lines and the under employed adults working for cash. Hats off to Softy for helping to educate and being part of the solution.

Old 04-17-2014, 04:03 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,612 Likes on 2,867 Posts

Originally Posted by skidder
Canadiens win game 1.
Tada.
Originally Posted by gs34doc
As did the PENS.
too bad their both gonna get steamed rolled later.....

Old 04-17-2014, 04:12 PM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Yup Ol Buster says he wants to "scratch over " to the Possum Chasers " MC. Says he a Hienz 57 %er. Biker name is" Boner", aka "Bone Dog". Bone Town chapter. Says nobody better call him a pozer cuz of his spiked HD collar or dey in for a chompdown! Says he likes da "bitches" and he got his "brown wings!" Bad attitude dat Buster. He's also in dat 1% dats not affiliated with the AKC or the ASPCA. Bad Baaad Buster Brown, baddest dawg inda whole damn town. Eater of junk yard dogs. Tougher den a feral hog....

Last edited by coastie56; 04-17-2014 at 04:16 PM.
Old 04-17-2014, 05:14 PM
firefighter616
Club Member
Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Suuuppp, pozers
chickin inn

Old 04-17-2014, 06:16 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
When you buy a car online do they give you a video game simulator to test drive it.
Already knew what we were going to buy, regardless, so we didn't even test drive it. Might sound silly to buy a car w/o a test drive, but that's the way this one went down.