The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 08:40 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
Got my part yesterday trannyputz... thanks...
No problem.

Old 04-30-2015, 10:23 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,629 Likes on 2,734 Posts

Itsa beeyutiful day out there, gotta make a run to a couple places, no luggage required, will take the sporty, it's been neglected this week. Lower back told me when I got up that it's serious about taking it easy today, don't pick up no more wood, don't bend over, and spend more time in front of the tv. 'Cept for the sporty ride, think I'll listen to it today.

Old 04-30-2015, 10:28 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,629 Likes on 2,734 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
rai n east and west of me... sunny here... weird!
Ever hear of eye of the hurricane? Wind is what's weird at my place, blows every direction, how's it do that? Whether it's snowblowing or raising dust hoeing in the garden, start out upwind, and in a few seconds it'll be coming back in my face. I wus hoeing in circles yesturday trying to keep out of the dust. Sumtimes it drifts away from me, circles, comes back & hits me from behind. Ain't new, been like that since I moved here.

Old 04-30-2015, 11:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Imold
Ever hear of eye of the hurricane? Wind is what's weird at my place, blows every direction, how's it do that? Whether it's snowblowing or raising dust hoeing in the garden, start out upwind, and in a few seconds it'll be coming back in my face. I wus hoeing in circles yesturday trying to keep out of the dust. Sumtimes it drifts away from me, circles, comes back & hits me from behind. Ain't new, been like that since I moved here.
Maybe you live in a holler.

Old 04-30-2015, 11:03 AM
gs34doc
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Received 895 Likes on 633 Posts

Rain missed me...Dry by the time I Rode down to The King this morning....Rode back home...putta bike inna grudge.....rain started shortly thereafter. I'm dry...Bike iz dry...all iz well!!!!

Old 04-30-2015, 11:17 AM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Received 399 Likes on 333 Posts

Just finished my coffee and have been reading with horror the BS on the national and world Yahoo news. It's obvious I haven't missed a damn thing when I was turkey sleeping, er, hunting. Who'd a ever thunk that Bruce Jenner would ever lose his "Woodsmen Card". And further more who gives a rats' ***. Why can't these idiots keep their personal biz private. It's not a sexual identity issue at the age of 65 it's a what's the best way to embarrass and ruin the families reputation issue. Jesus what do his sons really think of their Dad now. Stupid bastard can't keep his piehole shut till he croaks and save his family all the pain. What do his kids tell their friends at the bar now, "My dad used to be able to run faster then your dad but now his **** flop around and get in the way!" Or "I used to wrestle with Dad but now I'm afraid I'll grab his boob!" Or we all used to sit and watch "Married with Children" on the sofa in our underwear but now Dad sticks his hand in his bra instead of his shorts!" It's rainy and cold so I can't really shoot my new toy, ride, golf, and my son in law hasn't got around to putting the boat in yet. Guess I'll straighten up the grudge as I'm feeling grumpier then usual. I wish Brucey would come jogging, er, sashaying er whatever down the bike path so's I could let Buster chase him. Always one to go for a cheap giggle at a dumbasses cost. I just let him out the front door and he hauls *** around the house and is right back with his frisbee HaHa. I'm gonna train him to bite anyone with hairy legs and a skirt!

Old 04-30-2015, 11:23 AM
Banned

I like it Coastie.

Old 04-30-2015, 11:52 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by coastie56
Just finished my coffee and have been reading with horror the BS on the national and world Yahoo news. It's obvious I haven't missed a damn thing when I was turkey sleeping, er, hunting. Who'd a ever thunk that Bruce Jenner would ever lose his "Woodsmen Card". And further more who gives a rats' ***. Why can't these idiots keep their personal biz private. It's not a sexual identity issue at the age of 65 it's a what's the best way to embarrass and ruin the families reputation issue. Jesus what do his sons really think of their Dad now. Stupid bastard can't keep his piehole shut till he croaks and save his family all the pain. What do his kids tell their friends at the bar now, "My dad used to be able to run faster then your dad but now his **** flop around and get in the way!" Or "I used to wrestle with Dad but now I'm afraid I'll grab his boob!" Or we all used to sit and watch "Married with Children" on the sofa in our underwear but now Dad sticks his hand in his bra instead of his shorts!" It's rainy and cold so I can't really shoot my new toy, ride, golf, and my son in law hasn't got around to putting the boat in yet. Guess I'll straighten up the grudge as I'm feeling grumpier then usual. I wish Brucey would come jogging, er, sashaying er whatever down the bike path so's I could let Buster chase him. Always one to go for a cheap giggle at a dumbasses cost. I just let him out the front door and he hauls *** around the house and is right back with his frisbee HaHa. I'm gonna train him to bite anyone with hairy legs and a skirt!
Jeez...and I thought I was inna bad mood....I agree with you.... I was in such a bad mood this morning...I decided to do Y*rd work. Figured No sense wasting a good mood day to do something I HATE doin'....Pile it all up in one day and get it over with. Where in the hell do all these old leaves come from in the spring?

Old 04-30-2015, 12:17 PM
gs34doc
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Received 895 Likes on 633 Posts

Still rainin here....Has all the earmarks of being an off & on all day sorta thing

Old 04-30-2015, 12:21 PM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 49,750 Likes on 19,295 Posts

Yep same here Doc ... drip, drip, drop