The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 07:47 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,626 Likes on 2,733 Posts

Mornin, whoever's still in morning mode. Supposed to break 40 today, bright & sunny. That white stuf ain't gonna last much longer. Gotta put some peanut butter in the traps, saw 3 tree rats chasing each other around one of my trees, let that continue, I'll have a dozen of the little bustards this summer. Die, tree rats, DIE!

Gotta take the littlest Harley mechanic to pre-school pretty soon - never heard of "pre-school" when I wus a kid. Don't think I would've liked it. Nice day, need to get out, think I'll do a Harbor Freight run, feel the need to lose a couple hunnert bucks. Daughter needs tools, too, been borrowing mine since she booted her hubby. Trying to think what she needs, sockets & wrenchs in metric & SAE, cordless drill, sawzall, circular saw, air compressor, impact wrench & sockets, swivel sockets, crowsfeet sockets, allen sockets, torx sockets, deepwell sockets, bead blast booth, welder... I'll probably see a couple or thirty more things I haven't thought of when I get there.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:53 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
Mornin, whoever's still in morning mode. Supposed to break 40 today, bright & sunny. That white stuf ain't gonna last much longer. Gotta put some peanut butter in the traps, saw 3 tree rats chasing each other around one of my trees, let that continue, I'll have a dozen of the little bustards this summer. Die, tree rats, DIE!

Gotta take the littlest Harley mechanic to pre-school pretty soon - never heard of "pre-school" when I wus a kid. Don't think I would've liked it. Nice day, need to get out, think I'll do a Harbor Freight run, feel the need to lose a couple hunnert bucks. Daughter needs tools, too, been borrowing mine since she booted her hubby. Trying to think what she needs, sockets & wrenchs in metric & SAE, cordless drill, sawzall, circular saw, air compressor, impact wrench & sockets, swivel sockets, crowsfeet sockets, allen sockets, torx sockets, deepwell sockets, bead blast booth, welder... I'll probably see a couple or thirty more things I haven't thought of when I get there.
Don't ferget da cordless impact.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:58 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Moldie...don't forget those magnetic parts trays...love those things.

Old 03-26-2014, 08:04 AM
Banned

And a cherry picker, never know when she might have to pull a motor.

Old 03-26-2014, 08:19 AM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,612 Likes on 2,867 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold

I have my doubts we will EVER see summer.
oh an ga mornin'/putors werkin' better today......was a frozen piece of **** last night

Old 03-26-2014, 08:46 AM
Banned

Mornin Rocket, spring starts tomorrow.

Old 03-26-2014, 08:48 AM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member

yeah right

Old 03-26-2014, 08:55 AM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Received 399 Likes on 333 Posts

Moldy did you get your pivot axle out yet?

Old 03-26-2014, 09:05 AM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member

I want to at least put in a game of golf.....can't even do THAT...grrrrrrrr.

Old 03-26-2014, 09:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by rocket23
I want to at least put in a game of golf.....can't even do THAT...grrrrrrrr.
You can golf just don't use white *****. Mornin Coastie.