The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2015, 07:40 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,315 Likes on 1,030 Posts

Originally Posted by woodtick50
Mornin Ken, G daughter goes today for her check up from her surgery on the 13th. A friend of hers from school will be in having his shoulder worked on while she is down there.
Good luck(know u haven't been having any lately) to your son.
Thanks tic..... If I never see anudder surgery center or hospital emergency room I will be good......

Old 02-25-2015, 08:15 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Morning posers, Ken I working on something for you, it's a pair of crossed fingers holding a rabbits foot with a four leaf clover and a gremlin bell buried in a box of lucky charms.It will be delivered by an Irishmen and presented to you by a leprechaun.

Old 02-25-2015, 08:27 AM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
Morning posers, Ken I working on something for you, it's a pair of crossed fingers holding a rabbits foot with a four leaf clover and a gremlin bell buried in a box of lucky charms.It will be delivered by an Irishmen and presented to you by a leprechaun.
I hope it werks tranny putz....

Last edited by krwould; 02-25-2015 at 08:32 AM.
Old 02-25-2015, 08:28 AM
krwould
Club Member

Talked to the painter and the seat guys yesterday....Friday I might have some parts to put back ona bike....

Old 02-25-2015, 08:48 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Thaw's over, mudder nature is refreshing the white stuf today. Not much... yet.

Originally Posted by krwould
mornin putziz's.... breakfast almost finished then offta do what I gotta do... hate to see the kid go under the knife after my experience but it is what it is as someone else would say!
He's kinda young for it, but a few guys in their 50's I werked with had it, seemed to turn out well for all of em. I feel like I wus real lucky last year, hurt purty bad for a bit, but after a few days steadily improved, could function almost normal in a couple months, and 8 or 9 months seemed back to normal; have to reach hard behind my back to tell it ain't quite as flexible as the udder arm. Good enuf, I ain't complaining. Never went to Doc, will never know if he'd of wanted to slice me up. Hadda enuf knife werk over the years, stay away from it if I can.

Old 02-25-2015, 08:59 AM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by Imold
Thaw's over, mudder nature is refreshing the white stuf today. Not much... yet.

He's kinda young for it, but a few guys in their 50's I werked with had it, seemed to turn out well for all of em. I feel like I wus real lucky last year, hurt purty bad for a bit, but after a few days steadily improved, could function almost normal in a couple months, and 8 or 9 months seemed back to normal; have to reach hard behind my back to tell it ain't quite as flexible as the udder arm. Good enuf, I ain't complaining. Never went to Doc, will never know if he'd of wanted to slice me up. Hadda enuf knife werk over the years, stay away from it if I can.
Yuuuup, he will be 40 in June.... OL told him, nuttin is as good as the good lord give ya originally.....

Old 02-25-2015, 09:01 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by BaggerDriver
stuff don't mean nothing anymore to us , well not like it used to anyways , I'll never have another house full of guns , as bad as I want a house full of guns .. You don't want a barn , ours is so full of wifes and step daughters junk ya cant even get in it hardly ..
Had a few guns i liked when I lived in Arizona, but too much driving here to get to a place I can use them to enjoy them much, never got any more after moving here. Even gave my Ithaca featherlite to my sil, he hunts a lot over in Wisconsin, seemed a shame just to let it sit in the gun safe. Still got enough for a mountain lion if one wanders through here again, but I'd let him eat the neighbor's yappy little dog first...

Before I bought this house, looked at one with a 60' two level quonset hut barn; I wanted that sooo bad, but was about a 45 mile drive to werk, didn't wanna spend so much of my life cruising Minnysota roads. So all I got now is a 12x16 shed, and it's stuffed, of course.

Old 02-25-2015, 09:09 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by QC
Morning, Fellas. Winter Storm Warning here in Denver.
Hey QC, I suspect you like P38's for some reason. A guy I worked with made a bunch of planes out of cardboard, kept them at the job, and gave them away when he left; I got this one. 33" wingspan. He got schematics, figured out dimensions, cut and glued lots of cardboard pieces together to get the shapes, and sanded them down for final dimensions and finish. I should've cleaned it before the pic, looks dusty. Took days to make one of these, and some were a lot bigger, like a PBY.

Old 02-25-2015, 09:14 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by ultracan
Well Mama is up and about. She has to prep for a colonoscopy today. YeeeeeHaaaaw!
Got a call a few days ago reminding me I'm due this year. I waited till snow season was over last time, and will this time, too. Winter appointments in this frigid state is like scheduling a snowstorm... I hate drinking all that stuf, but so does everybody.

Old 02-25-2015, 09:17 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by krwould
Pallets fell at Werk.... He instinctively stuck his arm out....
I stuck my arm out for something in my early 30's, dislocated my shoulder. That's a solid 10 on the pain 10 scale.