The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2015, 09:32 AM
gs34doc
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Received 895 Likes on 633 Posts

I expect it will be a good and well tested product when it is released. I still haven't pulled my cover....too cold down inna grudge an with this weather, there's sure no hurry.

Old 02-14-2015, 10:10 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by gs34doc
We've got 5 Indians now, in the group that hangs around The King. Nobody is saying anything bad about them yet.......Of course these guyz still have their Harleys too...but I notice the Indians are getting ridden more and more, and the Harleys are spending more time inna grudge!!!
Ya get free war paint with them *****s....

Old 02-14-2015, 10:34 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,629 Likes on 2,734 Posts

Hope that trip changes your luck, KR, eventually sumptin's gotta go right. Stay safe.

Bright and sunny again, and a whole lot warmer than up there in Tick's territory, oops... just checked, temp's dropping, not going up! 5 below... Tick jinxed me!

Doing some major relocations in the house, stiff back and shoulders this morning. It'll work out today. Mebbe...

I'm being a procrastinator right now, gotta clear out the floor drain in the basement. Full of dirt - done it before, pretty sure the cast iron drain rusted through on the bottom and it's occasionally sucking dirt. Bathrooms (oh, thanks for that!) draining ok, but kitchen sink comes up in the drain, pushes more dirt out. Did it a couple years ago and I cleaned it out, been on the back burner for house projects. That's something I've never done, cut a hole in a concrete floor, anyone done that? Gonna have to expose that drain so I can cut it out and splice in a modern plastic one. Ain't lookin forward to it. But I gotta clean that drain out real soon, can't use the kitchen sink as is without spreading more mud in the basement. Just pure luck I wus down there and noticed it when it had only spread a few inches from the drain.

Old 02-14-2015, 10:36 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Thanks Oldee.... need a break from here anyway...

Old 02-14-2015, 10:37 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by OKMICK
You can pop over to the Political and Open Discussion thread, they are a very welcoming and open minded group that enjoy guest posting.
I think Repulsivecans are only slightly worse than Demoncrats, but wouldn't bet money on that. So any political discussion I get in usually quickly gets a response like, "How the hell can you say (party they like) are as bad as (party they don't like)? Don't think they'd like me there, I'm adept at pissing off both sides...

Old 02-14-2015, 10:43 AM
IdahoHacker
Club Member

Received 2,991 Likes on 1,693 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
I think Repulsivecans are only slightly worse than Demoncrats, but wouldn't bet money on that. So any political discussion I get in usually quickly gets a response like, "How the hell can you say (party they like) are as bad as (party they don't like)? Don't think they'd like me there, I'm adept at pissing off both sides...
I hear ya. Anybody who has lived in Illinois for a while knows full well they're all the same under their suits; demublicans or republicrats.

All they do is take turns.

Old 02-14-2015, 10:44 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by firefighter616
Like his music, not irritating to me like 99% of pop and country. I haven't even heard most of what's come out since 2009, when I retired and didn't have people around me playing radios all day. Have some of his songs on the 'puter.

Old 02-14-2015, 11:00 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by gs34doc
Posetabe below zero tomorrow......Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......I may stay inna house till spring!!!!

See the latest offering from Indian??....I like it!!!!!
http://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-u...mail&WT.mc_id=
I like Indians' big headlights, but the cowling on that one just looks too bulky to me. Ain't fond of the smooth sides look, either, getting into Honda territory with all that plastic - or metal, whichever. I think Indian has really good looking engines. More hp than Harley, too.

Liked the look of this one my daughter's sitting on a few years ago. That wus a comfy solo seat, too, sumptin I've never said about Harley's solo seats. Bet pulling a rear wheel is a pita on that new one, muffler covering both ends of the axle and you'd have to have at least as high a lift as my hf hi-lift to avoid taking metal off to get the wheel out. Mebbe it's easier than it looks in the pics... Given a choice tween a new Indian or new Harley, I'd take the Indian. Neither, if I hadda pay for it...

Old 02-14-2015, 11:02 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by soft 02
I'm looking forward to that as well. Hope my results have been benifital for the baker team.
I musta missed sumptin, whatca doing that involves Baker? Did you talk em outta one of them new compensators!!!?

Old 02-14-2015, 11:07 AM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,571 Likes on 2,889 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
I musta missed sumptin, whatca doing that involves Baker? Did you talk em outta one of them new compensators!!!?
I'm beta testing it in my bike. Involves pulling the primary a bunch and making suttle changes. Sending components back and putting new ones on. Emailing my observations about every other day