The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2014, 05:13 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,626 Likes on 2,733 Posts

Originally Posted by gamble71
Same here, but still diggin my way out of that hole called divorce
Had so many bills, worried I'd have to go bankrupt when I lost her paycheck. Few months later, was saving money again. Wasn't so bad after all. Well, except for the "spouse support" that's permanent in this state and the big chunk of my pension she got. But when the big bills go away, don't need so much to live on.

Old 03-22-2014, 05:15 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by ultracan
36* going to a high of a whopping 39* WoooooHooooo
high of 24 forecast for here today.

Old 03-22-2014, 05:16 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Happy Belated Birthday Sco.....T
Birthdays come with something I don't need - older...

Old 03-22-2014, 05:17 AM
ultracan
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
Had so many bills, worried I'd have to go bankrupt when I lost her paycheck. Few months later, was saving money again. Wasn't so bad after all. Well, except for the "spouse support" that's permanent in this state and the big chunk of my pension she got. But when the big bills go away, don't need so much to live on.
I was LUCKY! That biotch that I was married to did not come after a thing. I have absolutely no payments to be made to her!!

Old 03-22-2014, 05:20 AM
ultracan
Big Kahuna HDF Member

high of 24 forecast for here today.

Just remember this in August when it is 85* with 90 percent humidity and we are whining about the heat.

Old 03-22-2014, 05:20 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

It's 3:02am do you know where your children are?
In bed with somebody? She's moving back in with me in a couple weeks. Got mixed feelings about that. At least the other grandparents get their turn with the grandkid, will have some peace and quiet once in a while...

Old 03-22-2014, 05:24 AM
ultracan
Big Kahuna HDF Member

In bed with somebody? She's moving back in with me in a couple weeks. Got mixed feelings about that. At least the other grandparents get their turn with the grandkid, will have some peace and quiet once in a while...
I hope that it is just temporary.
Kifs and Grandkids are great,, but once they move into their own space and are on their own it is hard for them to move back. They are kinda set in their ways and you are kinda set in your ways and enjoy the piece and quiet that you have become accustom to.

Old 03-22-2014, 05:25 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

I was LUCKY! That biotch that I was married to did not come after a thing. I have absolutely no payments to be made to her!!
I get along ok with my daughter's mother, don't wish her harm, but... if she died, I'd definitely have a truck and nice trailer that'd haul two Harleys, tools, and a bed, and the money to run them each month. Probably get more riding in the winter then than in the summer.

Old 03-22-2014, 05:29 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

I need to make some changes around the house, too. Get the Glide out of the living room, turn the grandkid's samll bedroom temporarily into a big closet (this house has tiny little closets), cram all the computer stuff in the family room and move the grandson into that bedroom (bigger). Every time I move things around, seems like it gets more disorganized. I need to rent a dumpster, that always helps.

Old 03-22-2014, 05:30 AM
gamble71
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 28,136 Likes on 9,367 Posts

I guess, in a way, I was extremely lucky during mine (financially anyway) I let her keep everything, in exchange for custody, so she pays me child support. I never see a penny of it, as I have it put straight into a college fund. I had nothing but the clothes on my back though, so had to buy a place to live, a newer car cause the ford was getting borderling on staying on the road... and I finally decided to get a bike. Now it's time to pay for it all None of that really bothers me, but still not over the divorce really. Oh well, what ya gonna do