The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 07:56 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Morning all, kinda rainy, kinda snowy, kinda icy, kinda crappy.

Old 01-29-2015, 08:08 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
Morning all, kinda rainy, kinda snowy, kinda icy, kinda crappy.
What happened to yer show? All I got was guyz talkin' about birds..

Old 01-29-2015, 08:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BARACU
What happened to yer show? All I got was guyz talkin' about birds..
Studio is in Boston, producer was snowed in and could not get to the studio. What you heard was previous shows they play on an endless loop while no live shows are going on. They must not believe in 4WD's in Boston.

Old 01-29-2015, 08:36 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Studio is in Boston, producer was snowed in and could not get to the studio. What you heard was previous shows they play on an endless loop while no live shows are going on. They must not believe in 4WD's in Boston.
Skeery..I tuned in and heard a guy sayin' , if you got a little bird ,how it needs special handling and care and if you have questions on handling your little bird you can call him...at first, I thoughjt it was you and your partner. buahahahaa

Old 01-29-2015, 08:41 AM
Banned

Skeery..I tuned in and heard a guy sayin' , if you got a little bird ,how it needs special handling and care and if you have questions on handling your little bird you can call him...at first, I thoughjt it was you and your partner. buahahahaa
LOL, we do joke about the other shows, just not on the air. lol Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and those bird people might be kinda sensitive.

Old 01-29-2015, 09:07 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

I must be behind, yer all talking about going to bed...

Coffee's good, weather's cold, neighbor's dog dint wake me up till 7:30 (but I stayed up till 11:30), and I got a few hours before I gotta pick up the grandkid for the last time this week. Unless the daughter calls me an hour before and says she can't make it...

Gonna play airport taxi again Sunday, but at least it's late morning and no rush hour traffic. I got lucky about airports a few years ago, city/state/whoever it is, wanted to build a new airport in a less congested area (like it would stay that way more'n a couple years) - the main runway would have pointed right at my house, just a few miles away, noise wudda been awful. Idea got shot down after they wasted a buncha money conceptualizing it.

Old 01-29-2015, 09:17 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member

LOL, we do joke about the other shows, just not on the air. lol Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and those bird people might be kinda sensitive.
At first...I didn't realize he was talkin' about birds with wings.... thought you and James took the show in a whole new direction! Poeple with little birds are touchy.

Old 01-29-2015, 09:36 AM
Banned

At first...I didn't realize he was talkin' about birds with wings.... thought you and James took the show in a whole new direction! Poeple with little birds are touchy.
With our MO that is perfectly understandable.

Old 01-29-2015, 09:43 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Originally Posted by firefighter616
every car wreck in the since the snow people put cars on their roofs; what's with that
been six
I've seen several suvs upside down, can't remember seeing any cars, though. Too many peeps here think 4 wheel drive means it won't slide... I really think 4 wheel drive has caused a lot of accidents here because people don't understand it. Just snowtires on a front wheel drive car will handle anything I've driven in here, had extra rims with snowtires on them for the Bonneville (sure miss that car, damned salt...), what a difference on slick roads.

Originally Posted by ultracan
Not too bad as long as I don't try and do something that involves tendons.
Tendons can take a long time to heal, was a long ordeal when I snapped an achilles tendon.

Old 01-29-2015, 10:18 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by Imold
I've seen several suvs upside down, can't remember seeing any cars, though. Too many peeps here think 4 wheel drive means it won't slide... I really think 4 wheel drive has caused a lot of accidents here because people don't understand it. Just snowtires on a front wheel drive car will handle anything I've driven in here, had extra rims with snowtires on them for the Bonneville (sure miss that car, damned salt...), what a difference on slick roads.

Tendons can take a long time to heal, was a long ordeal when I snapped an achilles tendon.
SUV's slide better on their roofs...big flat surfaces.