The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2015, 11:38 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Hmm, that last post looked kinda funny. Had some odd behavior on a few other threads, too.

Old 01-05-2015, 11:43 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by gs34doc
Makes me shiver just thinkin about it!!!!
OK...gotta make the 1st skool run.....BBL
Won't be many school runs for me now, daughter rented a house in Minneapolis last month and now I'm the farthest away from her. Probably best not having the little guy running around when I was really down with this flu, whatever, but sometimes seems almost too quiet around here now. Hope we'll at least get some rides with the hack next summer.

Old 01-05-2015, 11:52 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by scoteh
I'll do my part, Doc. I'm not even going out in public until I feel much better. I hope all is well in your part of the world!

11* and crystal clear here this morning. It was so bright last night that I could have played golf. In my snowmobile suit!
Another thing that ain't so great about snow, get everything covered with it and a full moon, like 24 hours of daylight. I need sunglasses more in winter than in summer, can be blinding on a sunny day.

Snowplow just went by, no snow to plow, but spreading salt thick. This is a freaking cul de sac, not a problem to drive on a bit of snow, what a waste.

Old 01-05-2015, 12:02 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,315 Likes on 1,030 Posts

Checkin in... shufflin complete... getting ready for a trip to the grudge!

Old 01-05-2015, 12:13 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Moldy, at least the Mississippi doesn't look as bad up your way as it done here. Once the Missouri pours its chocolate in, it is truly the Big Muddy. Heck, the Ohio even cleans it up some. Unfortunately, even though our county has 20+ miles of river frontage on the eastern border, there are only 2 public access points to it. There are only a couple of other places where you can even see the river. I used to live on the bluffs above the river and loved the sound of tugs going up and down, and I spent many hours sitting along the banks just watching it go by. There were a lot of places my dirt bike would go that I wasn't supposed to go!

Old 01-05-2015, 12:14 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
Checkin in... shufflin complete... getting ready for a trip to the grudge!
So, I guess I can start bugging' you again, eh putz?

Old 01-05-2015, 12:16 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
Jus passing by, g'nite all.
pretty much what I'll be saying 'round this time during the week........3 rd shift gig starts again. shitty hours but easy werk.......somebody has to do it

Old 01-05-2015, 12:17 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,315 Likes on 1,030 Posts

So, I guess I can start bugging' you again, eh putz?
Anytime... anytime is alright...

Old 01-05-2015, 12:25 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Moldy, at least the Mississippi doesn't look as bad up your way as it done here. Once the Missouri pours its chocolate in, it is truly the Big Muddy. Heck, the Ohio even cleans it up some. Unfortunately, even though our county has 20+ miles of river frontage on the eastern border, there are only 2 public access points to it. There are only a couple of other places where you can even see the river. I used to live on the bluffs above the river and loved the sound of tugs going up and down, and I spent many hours sitting along the banks just watching it go by. There were a lot of places my dirt bike would go that I wasn't supposed to go!
It's not really muddy up here. The Missouri is really muddy, spent some time in the St. Joe area of Missouri, got to see a lot of the river. That light gray silt it deposited in low lying flood areas would grow anything it was so rich.

Dirt bikes were great for getting into places you weren't supposed to go! Wonder if the FBI still has the file about trespassing on a nuclear bomb storage area... yeah, got caught on that one, they were serious, too, had a couple belt fed M60 machine guns covering me. There weren't any nuke signs, how was I to know? And that was why they let me go, said no signs because nobody was supposed to know they were there. Guvment peeps...

Old 01-05-2015, 12:35 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

well it's only 3 months of crappy ,cold miserable weather........might as well end it all and start watching SOA reruns on netflix......least til the weather breaks

.When it comes to posing , hell I wrote the book!