The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2014, 10:57 AM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 36,879 Likes on 17,363 Posts

Originally Posted by rocket23
...and now off to long john silver for the all day fish dinner......(the in laws are religious and do not eat meat hoof or claw on a holy day.........I have no Idea why...
Maybe they simply dislike the taste of hoof and claw? Have a Merry Christmas!

Old 12-24-2014, 11:37 AM
firefighter616
Club Member
Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Merry Christmas, posers, putzes

Old 12-24-2014, 11:46 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

MERRY CHRISTMAS...to all the PoZerZ , PutZeZ and overall GoodGuyZ!!!

Originally Posted by rocket23
Happy merry christmas eve..........future ex in-laws are over.......I had to fix the toilet right off the bat, then the coffeemaker needed cleaning, and now off to long john silver for the all day fish dinner......(the in laws are religious and do not eat meat hoof or claw on a holy day.........I have no Idea why...............
Once when I was being "reprimanded" by my MIL for eating meat on Friday during lent, I asked her "What are you more likely to go to hell for?...missing mass on Sunday or eating meat on Friday?" Her answer was " Missing mass is a mortal sin and you'll go to hell, eating meat on Friday is a venial sin". I said, " I don't go to church, so I guess eating meat doesn't really matter!"....end of discussion!

Old 12-24-2014, 03:17 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Been awol a few days, first time I've climbed the stairs to reach the 'puter.

Gf came over Friday, coughing and runny nose. By Sunday night, I had it. Monday morning she sat up on the edge of the bed and passed out, got a bruise on her cheek from hitting something. Put my ff helmet on her to get her to the bathroom where she passed out again, but I was able to hold her up. She conked out four times, damned scary. She seemed to get her energy back by Monday night. By Monday afternoon I was so weak it was an effort just to go to the toilet. Sunday night til this morning, have mostly been in bed, mostly sleeping.

Taste buds went haywire, coffee tastes horrible, meat is disgusting, even a cinnamon roll was awful. Think that may be about over, ate a fair amount of spaghetti today, probably as many calories as I've had in the last 3 days. Hard to drink enough, even plain water is hard to get down.

Suspect where I belonged was in a hospital on an iv drip. Been sleeping around 20 hours a day, and all I wanna do is crawl back in bed, but I'm gonna fight it as long as I can, ain't gonna get my energy back laying in bed.

Did spend Christmas in a hospital 47 years ago. Wasn't as bad as this, just a little surgery on a leg, was actually pretty comfortable.

Old 12-24-2014, 04:03 PM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 21,508 Likes on 8,454 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
Been awol a few days, first time I've climbed the stairs to reach the 'puter.

Gf came over Friday, coughing and runny nose. By Sunday night, I had it. Monday morning she sat up on the edge of the bed and passed out, got a bruise on her cheek from hitting something. Put my ff helmet on her to get her to the bathroom where she passed out again, but I was able to hold her up. She conked out four times, damned scary. She seemed to get her energy back by Monday night. By Monday afternoon I was so weak it was an effort just to go to the toilet. Sunday night til this morning, have mostly been in bed, mostly sleeping.

Taste buds went haywire, coffee tastes horrible, meat is disgusting, even a cinnamon roll was awful. Think that may be about over, ate a fair amount of spaghetti today, probably as many calories as I've had in the last 3 days. Hard to drink enough, even plain water is hard to get down.

Suspect where I belonged was in a hospital on an iv drip. Been sleeping around 20 hours a day, and all I wanna do is crawl back in bed, but I'm gonna fight it as long as I can, ain't gonna get my energy back laying in bed.

Did spend Christmas in a hospital 47 years ago. Wasn't as bad as this, just a little surgery on a leg, was actually pretty comfortable.
Drink water, lay off the coffee. Get well Moldy, Christmas is tomorrow. The OL and I got the crud after Thanksgiving. Had it for 2 weeks, and I still don't feel real good. I also had a flu shot this year, did you get one?

Old 12-24-2014, 04:13 PM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 21,508 Likes on 8,454 Posts

Happy Christmas eve to all you folks out there. Today is my OL's and KRwould's wife, Gail's, birthday. 2 Christmas eve babies, I bet their mothers were happy the day they were born!!

Old 12-24-2014, 04:46 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

No flu shot, don't know if it would have helped, supposed to be a couple strains up here the flu shots don't work on. Haven't been drinking coffee, tried one cup and it tasted horrible. Have a glass of weak tea I sip as much as I can, still getting dry mouth occasionally. Hard to eat without saliva, why I made some spaghetti, sauce makes it easier to get down. This incredible fatigue is hard to deal with. Been awake 7 hours now, longest since Sunday, must be getting a little better.

Healthy Christmas babies were probably the greatest gift their mothers could have asked for.

Old 12-24-2014, 04:48 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

My puter chair is usually very comfortable, but it's making my shoulders and back ache now, gonna go back to the recliner. If I don't get back for a while, hope all of you have a good Christmas.

Old 12-24-2014, 10:20 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,571 Likes on 2,889 Posts

Man keep an eye on yourself Moldy! Merry Christmas to all you scoundrels. Best wishes to Ken n Doc as they are on a HDF vacation. Things are good here.

Old 12-25-2014, 01:57 AM
ultracan
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by JW1200
Happy Christmas eve to all you folks out there. Today is my OL's and KRwould's wife, Gail's, birthday. 2 Christmas eve babies, I bet their mothers were happy the day they were born!!
Happy Belated Birthday to your Missus JDub.

Happy Birthday to Gail as well (in case Ken is checking in)