The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2014, 08:01 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
Morning posers, it's Saturday again.Good job Jdub.
Mornin', TrannyPutZ

Old 12-21-2014, 08:50 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,629 Likes on 2,734 Posts

Mornin Mark and Barc. No sign of the sun up here, just waiting for the snow or rain, or whatever form it takes today. Hopefully I can stay in the house all day, nuttin out there appeals to me today. Watch some of them south Pacific island videos with the gf on the new tv, stuff like that looks beautiful on it. Marco Polo on Netflix looks spectacular, too. Sure are a lot of nekkid wimen on that show. I ain't complaining, they look kinda spectacular, too...

Old 12-21-2014, 10:50 AM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,613 Likes on 2,868 Posts

just one room to clean today...but it's a doozy!

Old 12-21-2014, 12:00 PM
Danall
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Found wallet

WOW, my first time on this forum and I found a true saint. You actually didn't steal something that didn't belong to you, WOW. There will be a special place for you in heaven. Must have given you a special warm feeling deep inside, too. I'm sure all the security camera watching you had nothing to do with it either.

Old 12-21-2014, 12:11 PM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 21,339 Likes on 8,406 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
Mornin Mark and Barc. No sign of the sun up here, just waiting for the snow or rain, or whatever form it takes today. Hopefully I can stay in the house all day, nuttin out there appeals to me today. Watch some of them south Pacific island videos with the gf on the new tv, stuff like that looks beautiful on it. Marco Polo on Netflix looks spectacular, too. Sure are a lot of nekkid wimen on that show. I ain't complaining, they look kinda spectacular, too...
Might have to check MP out!!

Old 12-21-2014, 12:14 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,629 Likes on 2,734 Posts

Originally Posted by Danall
WOW, my first time on this forum and I found a true saint. You actually didn't steal something that didn't belong to you, WOW. There will be a special place for you in heaven. Must have given you a special warm feeling deep inside, too. I'm sure all the security camera watching you had nothing to do with it either.
The regulars on this thread got it, you didn't. This is just a hang out with your buds and shoot the bull thread, plenty of better ones for flames and arguments.

Old 12-21-2014, 12:21 PM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by JW1200
Might have to check MP out!!
on a 70"screen...the ***** are life sized!

Old 12-21-2014, 12:28 PM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Danall
Well hello Danny Allescia, and welcome to the forum!! Looks like you have been lurking around here for about 8 years, not bad for a first visit? Too old to remember when you joined? Thank you for the sainthood, I thought so too, after all you don't know me very well. Be careful where you place your wallet this holiday season because the sonofabitch that finds it, may not be as nice as I was on Friday. You sir, have a very Merry Christmas! I hope you get a Harley for Christmas this year.

Old 12-21-2014, 12:30 PM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by BARACU
on a 70"screen...the ***** are life sized!
Talk about..... In Your Face!!

Old 12-21-2014, 12:36 PM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member
Received 83 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by JW1200
I went to my bank Friday afternoon to cash a check. Went right to the window, no line. I gave the teller the check and laid my open wallet, drivers license up, on the counter so she could see it. As she was cashing the check, I notice to my right a wallet laying on the counter out of view of the tellers. I thought, I could slip that in my pocket as I picked the wallet up....... Cha Ching!! Buttttt...... I didn't. I loudly said, someone left their wallet on the counter, and every teller in the bank looked at me as I held the wallet up to their eye level. Yep, I turned it in. They all thanked me and wished me a Merry Christmas. So I go out to the car and told my OL what I just did, and I said, I just did my good deed for the day!!

So we drove to Algood, 15 mile drive and I stop for gas. Pull up to a pump and on the other side of the pump is a nice 4WD PU. I'm pumping my gas in my 1996 old crappy car and the guy in the pick up, (kinda looked like a meth head to me, but I don't judge, most of the time), asked me to give him gas money and starts about how his Mom just got out of the hospital. I told him to f@ck off, you wanna work for it? You wanna wash my car? I aint giving you ****. I done my good deed for the day! Merry Christmas.
You're a good man Jdub but we already knew that. A PM sent.