The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 07:25 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by BARACU
Put up some crazy flashing lights to distract them even more....
Funny thing.. this is a county road and the felt it was necessary to put signs up to show a sharp bend instead of a guardrail... now the plow the signs over and end up in the woods instead of catching them..... thousands of dollars spent on a very poorly maintained road...

Old 11-25-2014, 07:27 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Gotta go to the grocery store...let's see...Senior citizen Tuesday..2 days before Thanksgiving...day before a snow storm..Think it'll be busy? Oh...then I have to take my mother to a Dr. appt.....aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!....later

Old 11-25-2014, 07:28 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by BARACU
Gotta go to the grocery store...let's see...Senior citizen Tuesday..2 days before Thanksgiving...day before a snow storm..Think it'll be busy? Oh...then I have to take my mother to a Dr. appt.....aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!....later
C'ya.... offta shuffle myself....

Old 11-25-2014, 07:34 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
Like it? Is it a true automatic, or an automatic clutch type (if that ain't super secret)? I like gears on a bike, but have to admit, the variable no shift drive on my scooter is nice in town, where it's usually creep and slow.
Full auto Oldie, yea I like it, different, but cool in it's own way. Morning posers.

Old 11-25-2014, 08:22 AM
gamble71
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 29,022 Likes on 9,636 Posts

Mornin Putzs..... back at it after watching Ferguson burn up in the news last night. Livin in the country definently has it's advantages. Mainly, I have a clear line of sight for at least 100 yard

Old 11-25-2014, 08:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by gamble71
Mornin Putzs..... back at it after watching Ferguson burn up in the news last night. Livin in the country definently has it's advantages. Mainly, I have a clear line of sight for at least 100 yard

Yep, that's always a bonus.

Old 11-25-2014, 11:40 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,629 Likes on 2,734 Posts

Daughter has a habit of telling me things at the last minute. Got up this morning, fixing breakfast, and she says show up at the kid's school in a couple hours, some kind of visit your kid in school for an hour thing, and don't hurt the little guy's feelings. Was a bit late, van had about a half inch of frozen icy snow on it.

Christmas decorations... I hate Christmas, what a pita. Would be my first choice of holidays to forget. Go to church, celebrate the birthday, and forget all the other garbage.

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
Full auto Oldie, yea I like it, different, but cool in it's own way. Morning posers.
Bet my daughter would like it; she's still ham fisted on the clutch, needs a lot more finesse. One of these days she's going to break her shift lever off, stomps hell out of it when she gets frustrated. Haven't let her ride the Ural yet, way she shifts the others sometimes, would bend or break that Russian soft metal right away. It's a shame; otherwise she does fine, loves leaning way over on curves.

Old 11-25-2014, 12:09 PM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 21,339 Likes on 8,406 Posts

2 ways into my place, either come in by boat or use the only road thru. Which ever way ya come, I can see ya coming a long damn way off. Of course, one could always repel down the 50 foot bluff behind the house. I have been shooting my cross bow allot this fall, and I'm pretty damn good with it!!

Old 11-25-2014, 02:41 PM
gamble71
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 29,022 Likes on 9,636 Posts

Originally Posted by JW1200
2 ways into my place, either come in by boat or use the only road thru. Which ever way ya come, I can see ya coming a long damn way off. Of course, one could always repel down the 50 foot bluff behind the house. I have been shooting my cross bow allot this fall, and I'm pretty damn good with it!!

Crossbow eh... got us another Daryl here (Walking Dead reference) OL wants one, but was able to convince her to hold off for a bit. Just dropped $1k on a .45 for the daughter... that just about wiped out my christmas funds. Gonna be interesting to watch her try to shoot it.... 14yrs old. Just hope it doesn't break her wrist.

Old 11-25-2014, 03:05 PM
Banned

Crossbow eh... got us another Daryl here (Walking Dead reference) OL wants one, but was able to convince her to hold off for a bit. Just dropped $1k on a .45 for the daughter... that just about wiped out my christmas funds. Gonna be interesting to watch her try to shoot it.... 14yrs old. Just hope it doesn't break her wrist.

I was a little younger when I shot my first, my uncle told me to lock my wrists, he forgot to tell me about my elbows. The sucker came back and hit me right between the eyes