The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 07:22 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,315 Likes on 1,030 Posts

Originally Posted by BARACU
hagha...yeah. But she really has no options. Has no use of the shoulder,but keeps doin' crap she shouldn't and screw it upmore. has horrendous pain,but won't take any pain meds says they make her drowsy and then complains she can't sleep....
She needs better meds......

Old 11-12-2014, 07:23 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
She needs better meds......
Buahahhaaaa...needs something.

Old 11-12-2014, 07:25 AM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member
Received 83 Likes on 76 Posts

It's time to roll...schools not gonna open by itself.

Old 11-12-2014, 07:27 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Sssup tranny putz.... keep dat crap up dere!
I think the white stuff is skeered to cross dat big bridge upder.

Old 11-12-2014, 07:33 AM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
I think the white stuff is skeered to cross dat big bridge upder.
Uhuh... sure... right...okie dokie.....

Old 11-12-2014, 07:34 AM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,572 Likes on 2,890 Posts

Mornin. No snow here yet.

Old 11-12-2014, 07:35 AM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by soft 02
Mornin. No snow here yet.
Uhuh...... hope not... we are all in trouble!

Old 11-12-2014, 07:44 AM
krwould
Club Member

Offta shuffle.....

Old 11-12-2014, 09:57 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Mornin all, looks like the coffee shop opened for business this morning. I'm late, as usual. Grandkid was all bundled up this morning in his insulated boots, pants, and parka; I'd have loved clothes like that when I was a kid, near Chicago, just hated winter, was always cold in the crappy clothes I had back then. Bright and sunny out, mebbe an inch of white stuf left, coulda been a lot worse.

Get to play airport taxi tomorrow, and again on Friday, then both trippers come back on Sunday. Glad we don't have any storms forecast those days.

Don't be oldee... werk in progress... somedays nothing happens and some days a lot..
Seems like this year something else was in the way mosta the time. I'm clearing a space downstairs for bike werk, hope I can carry the Glide frame down there. Remember when I was younger, could pick up a frame with the motor in it (knucklehead, bit lighter than an S&S EVO!), probably need help gettin the frame down the stairs, now. If I could get the forks built, new bearings in, starter rebuilt, wiring - with all the parts ready to throw on the frame, shouldn't take too long to put it together in the grudge. Gonna try sumptin different, too, paint the frame with a brush. This Hammerite paint is supposed to flow out real good, and tougher than about any other paint. I'll try it on some small brackets first, see if it lives up to it's hype. I ain't building a show bike, anyway. Probly lookit, too...

Originally Posted by tcarille
Al been lurkin'. I'm sorta the type if I don't have something intelligent , nice , or helpful ta say , better off keepin' my mouth shut. Go through most of the forum here nearly every morning , and a lot of the post are just a bunch of blowhards calling each other out. Well there I just went , and crossed my own boundary.
Lotta times I read over what I wrote, and just delete it all. From what I've seen, most of that blowhard stuff comes from about 6 or 8 guys. One of em musta gone too far, got kicked off last month.

Originally Posted by ultracan
Morning Pozearz.
Only a couple more days before we head south. Regrettably it is not for 6 months.
I'd sure like to spend January, mebbe February too, in Arizona. Someplace warm, anyway. Gotta get me a truck that'll haul a good sized trailer some day, sure be nice to get a bike outta the salt belt mid winter.

Originally Posted by BARACU
hagha...yeah. But she really has no options. Has no use of the shoulder,but keeps doin' crap she shouldn't and screw it upmore. has horrendous pain,but won't take any pain meds says they make her drowsy and then complains she can't sleep....
Sounds like someone that might enjoy life for near a century. The ones like my mother was, just sit in a chair and ask folks to do everything for her, often don't last long. She made it to 88, but the last 7 or 8 years were no fun, couldn't even go to the bathroom by herself.

Old 11-12-2014, 10:20 AM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Reporting in. Been plenty to do around here. Cutting up trees, moving wood around, splitting' wood, then moving wood around again. Then there are the billions of hickory nuts and acorns (bumper crop this year). Last, but far from least, are the leaves. Still lots of them in the trees, unfortunately.

Haven't gotten in near as many bike rides as I would like, but that is the way things go.

Life has been good!

Houdini!!