The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2014, 06:51 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,315 Likes on 1,030 Posts

Originally Posted by ultracan
Buffalo Wings they can handle!

Old 10-12-2014, 07:03 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

AH Jeez...not that stoopid hockey already!.

Old 10-12-2014, 07:10 AM
ultracan
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 147 Posts

Everyone is getting up. Gotta go. Later Putzez. "Stay warm my friends"

Old 10-12-2014, 07:21 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Alrighty...got an hour on highway to meet the Geritol Brigade...stay frosty!

Old 10-12-2014, 07:21 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,315 Likes on 1,030 Posts

Originally Posted by BARACU
AH Jeez...not that stoopid hockey already!.
Stooopid.... speak for yerself...

Offta found some grub, I am hungry, the grandson is hungry, the OL ain't cooking.... jeeesh!

Old 10-12-2014, 08:38 AM
gamble71
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 29,533 Likes on 9,783 Posts

Mornin putzs..... all I got, haven't had enough coffee

Old 10-12-2014, 08:48 AM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Received 399 Likes on 333 Posts

I'm Back after I also had to go cook my world famous french toast for my daughter and granddaughters. I add 2 Tbspn of buttermilk pancake mix to the eggs and then I fresh grind nutmeg clove and cinnamon with a micro plane whathamacalit into the eggs. I only use cinnamon swirl bread too. After the first time ya do it it only takes a minute that way. I usually cheat on my diet a little and have a piece or two. I was just a kid cooking short order at a little home cooking restaurant named Ardras 'in Oscoda after a kindly Baptist women who gave me work taught me and explained I could always get food and a place to stay if I could cook well. She taught me food equals love if you put in the secret ingredient and I still use it every time I cook....The kids always ask if "it's" in there and they say they can taste it. LOL. I can still peel a potatoe faster then anyone in the family HAHAHA.... I also know my way around a griddle weight and the real secret to perfect bacon....

Old 10-12-2014, 08:51 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Mornin, anybuddies still lurking. Looks like some early risers onna Sunday, not me, dint wake up till almost 7. Still frost out there, got it heavy last night. Garden's history, 'cept for collards, they're hardy. Goodbye, all them big, but green, tomatoes. So many Bacon/mater sandwiches I won't have...

Gotta find an old style 6.5" sealed beam headlight for the hack, noticed it ain't got high or low. plugged in a Harley bulb (way smaller) just to see if the wiring wus wurking, an it lit up jus fine. Minnysota is a light on state. I ain't convinced lights are a big help, guys with lights all over still t-bone left turners, and my scariest nearest misses were deliberate... their deliberate, not mine.

Old 10-12-2014, 09:05 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by coastie56
Went on a short dinner ride with Jungleman and SnortsterPaul yesterday and as usual the temp dropped about 10 degrees and also as usual on the first cold ride my 'lectric liner was warm in the closet. Thank goodness I had my assless chaps at least.
That woke up a dormant brain cell. Did a bit of realtor when I lived in Phoenix, wus showing this kinda classy looking lady a house, had some stuff in it that made me wunder what was going on in there, and then we looked in the big bedroom - big pic of a guy from behind wearing a cowboy hat and assless chaps... and nuttin else. Was a bit uncomfortable with the lady there, but she took it ok, just said she'd seen enuf and we left. Saw some really strange things in some of those homes. You'd think folks would put some stuff away when strangers are gonna be lookin, but some of the gays obviously like to advertise... Then there was the repossessed whorehouse, that wus sumptin; too bad the occupants weren't around any more. Had a shower that could handle 8 or 10 people...

Old 10-12-2014, 09:09 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by coastie56
Wow I thought there was frost on the punkin when I just let Buster out but it was the neighbor lady in a short robe trying to save the last of her tomatoes. Buster was starin' hard and I know what he was thinkin'...anyway there is a ton of frost out there so it's definitely colder then the weather report.
I dint even bring the geraniums in 'cause the weather report (checked 3 of em!) all said no where near freezing. Phhtttt
Hadda help the daughter scrape the cage windows so she could head off to a football game.