The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 07:44 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by gamble71
Hey Ken..... congrats on the new rug rat luckily I still have a few years before that gets here. Checkin in on the night shift. Just finished torturing the coworkers with habanero poppers. Just like jalapeno poppers, but more intense. One had his shirt off to use as a rag, and another one was in tears. I had 12 before I had to call it quits.... good stuff, but I'm sure I'll pay for it later.

Thanks John.... I was getting the grudge good tonight, friend stopped over to change fluids in his Ultra.... I almost had to wear shorts and flip flops to help him out.....

Old 09-23-2014, 07:50 PM
gamble71
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 29,137 Likes on 9,675 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
Thanks John.... I was getting the grudge good tonight, friend stopped over to change fluids in his Ultra.... I almost had to wear shorts and flip flops to help him out.....

except when riding the bike, that's all I wear.... anothe reason I want to move further south/west. I hate cold weather with a passion. jack frost should be hung by his ********* and slowly melted with a blow torch.

Old 09-23-2014, 07:54 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Damn, I'm gettin old. Thought I could top a tree from the upper roof of the house with the chain saw on a pole. Getting off and on the ladder up on the roof is challenging my balance now, losing confidence in meself. Same for standing near the edge of the roof, when I got up there, just didn't feel like a good idea. Sat down near the edge, but could only reach a couple limbs that way. Holding that saw about 10' straight out from my body got me breathless in a hurry, too. Back to high humidity today, that didn't help either.

Daughter wants to renovate one of my bathrooms. Never done that before, guess she wants to get some practice 'fore she tries it on her own house someday... I don't need the practice, done enough to know it ain't any fun.

You're a lucky guy gettin another grandkid, KR. I doubt I'll ever see another one.

Old 09-23-2014, 07:59 PM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by Imold
Damn, I'm gettin old. Thought I could top a tree from the upper roof of the house with the chain saw on a pole. Getting off and on the ladder up on the roof is challenging my balance now, losing confidence in meself. Same for standing near the edge of the roof, when I got up there, just didn't feel like a good idea. Sat down near the edge, but could only reach a couple limbs that way. Holding that saw about 10' straight out from my body got me breathless in a hurry, too. Back to high humidity today, that didn't help either.

Daughter wants to renovate one of my bathrooms. Never done that before, guess she wants to get some practice 'fore she tries it on her own house someday... I don't need the practice, done enough to know it ain't any fun.

You're a lucky guy gettin another grandkid, KR. I doubt I'll ever see another one.
C'mon oldee... ya better stop doing that crap.... young mans sport ya know!

Bathrooms, piece of cake.... just measure correctly and everything will fit....

Thanks... 1st granddaughter dunno if I will see anymore or not. I have a 13 yr old grandson, hope he doesn't get stupid on me... don't need kids havin kids...

Old 09-23-2014, 08:10 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
C'mon oldee... ya better stop doing that crap.... young mans sport ya know!
That's what my friends say about motorsickles...

Bathrooms, piece of cake.... just measure correctly and everything will fit....
This one will be taking off all the wallboard, busting up the ugly gold porcelain over metal tub, pulling out a wall closet kinda thing, and putting in new exterior insulation, walls, tile walls around the new tub, new plumbing, and building in a new towel storage whatever. New sink, too, old one's cracking. Only thing she wants to keep is the light fixture, and I don't like it... New floor... Mebbe it'd be easier to say the window and toilet stays. I would like one a them tall toilets...

Thanks... 1st granddaughter dunno if I will see anymore or not. I have a 13 yr old grandson, hope he doesn't get stupid on me... don't need kids havin kids...
I just wonder if I could handle a 5 year in my 70's, the current 5 year old can drive me nuts. So why am I missing having him around occasionally during the day now that he's in school? Oh yeah; this is the first year for all day kindergarten in Minnysota.

Old 09-23-2014, 08:12 PM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by Imold
I just wonder if I could handle a 5 year in my 70's, the current 5 year old can drive me nuts. So why am I missing having him around occasionally during the day now that he's in school? Oh yeah; this is the first year for all day kindergarten in Minnysota.
I guess after putting up buildings most of my life, a bathroom is ole hat....

Old 09-23-2014, 08:17 PM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member
Received 83 Likes on 76 Posts

Evening.
Ears will not stop buzzing...going crazy now.

Old 09-23-2014, 08:18 PM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by skidder
Evening.
Ears will not stop buzzing...going crazy now.
Now what Mikeee.......

Old 09-23-2014, 08:22 PM
krwould
Club Member

You better get better Mikee... ucarab too.... I hate to have to come get you guys next summer and haul yer azzes here!

Old 09-23-2014, 09:48 PM
gamble71
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 29,137 Likes on 9,675 Posts

got 12 habaneros in my gut, making themselves known could be an interesting night.