The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 05:04 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by BARACU
Nuttin'...not gonna ask how ya are., not gonna tell ya what I did today...don't want ya to feel any worse. daughter stopped by with grandkidz, grandstepson(?) stopped by, he got his driver's license and car two weeks ago, kid stopped by to drop his dawg off. Jeez...now I know how Doc feels.....maybe I should hide in the laundry room.
Thats ok... I hear bikes all day up and down the valley, some I know, some not..

Old 08-06-2014, 05:08 PM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
Thats ok... I hear bikes all day up and down the valley, some I know, some not..
Ya didn't hear mine...it's quiet. Oh..weatheridiots were wrong again today..callin' for showers and t-storms....beautiful day...jerks!

Old 08-06-2014, 05:08 PM
krwould
Club Member

Gotta go.... eyeballs are cross in.... later!

Old 08-06-2014, 05:13 PM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
Gotta go.... eyeballs are cross in.... later!
Go rest..catch ya later.

Old 08-06-2014, 05:16 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,626 Likes on 2,733 Posts

Tried some more tree cutting, one wus gonna hit the house, but I thought it would be just the little top stuf and not hurt nuttin. So I cut it. Top had enough drag against the house to make the heavy bottom part swing towards the house, but luckily it hit the ground and stopped before it could slam into the siding. Dint expect that. Wouldn't have been an issue cutting it near the ground, but was a fork 9 or 10 feet up, plenty of room for the bottom to swing. I gotta remember that... About an hour of tree butchering and I developed an intense energy deficit that'll probably require at least a couple hours of ice tea and air conditioning. Or a beer or two and air conditioning. Mebbe a movie. Nap... This retirement can be tough.

Oh crap, front door just closed, the kid escaped. Hope I don't hafta go out there after him. Maybe if I wait a minute, he'll come back.

Nope.

Oh hell, better check on him.

Old 08-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,626 Likes on 2,733 Posts

Whew, he came back in before I went downstairs. Think I'll go down and get a beer anyway.

Hope you can get some good sleep KR, that always seems to help when I ain't feeling good.

Old 08-06-2014, 08:29 PM
krwould
Club Member

Checkin in.....

Old 08-06-2014, 08:53 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,612 Likes on 2,867 Posts

Originally Posted by Frostbite
This may seem harsh, but if Daddy is stupid enough to forget the kid, do we really want that kid to grow up and be part of the next generation? Remember, that kid has the DNA of an idiot. Maybe better to let Darwin work.

My billboard would say - LEAVE YOUR KID IN THE BACK OF YOUR CAR, WE'LL LEAVE A BULLET IN THE BACK OF YOUR SKULL,
[/I]
Eh, darwins theory aside I like the billboard.

Old 08-06-2014, 08:55 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,612 Likes on 2,867 Posts

took the states hazmat test.......lets just say I got nothing better to do tomorrow, might as well spend anutter 5 bucks at the dmv...........

Old 08-07-2014, 01:01 AM
ultracan
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
Kind of a smaller version of Eureka Springs, Arkansas, only you have views 'cause there aren't so many buildings and trees in the way in Jerome. Taxco, Mexico is just insane, one house had the front door on one street, and they parked their cars on the 5 story roof, which was level with the street behind the house. Lot of em did that. You could probably fit a dozen Jeromes in Taxco, lot of people there. Probably half of em tourists...

Lived in AZ 12 years, can't say I liked living there, heat like that is just miserable to me. But for a cool time of year tour, AZ is awesome. Be way out of your way, but the most challenging road I've been on there is the dirt portion of the Apache Trail west of Phoenix. Would be about all first gear on a Harley (most vehicles), and if they ever pave it, it'll still be mostly first gear. Might kiss your air cooled Harley engine goodbye on a 110+ day...
Are you talking about the road from Tortilla flats to Roosevelt Damn? If so there was no was I was going to ride my 900lbs bike through there. Did do it in the truck a number of times. ONe of the coolest times that I did that, was when a couple of fighter jets came screaming down the canyon. My buddy (who I was taking through there) still talks about it.

Roosevelt damn