The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 10:41 AM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,613 Likes on 2,868 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
Nuttin goin on here..... could here a pin drop....
flutter, flutter, flutter....ping ,pi,ping.

bunch a cheap bastards on line........no one budged on a 19 hunnert dollar bike.....that runs!...so I'll bide my time and get twice as much from a harley dealer when I saves up enough dough. On the bright side I have a bike that needs riding!

Old 08-01-2014, 10:57 AM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member
Received 83 Likes on 76 Posts

Headin out soon...not as early as I would prefer, girlies take a long time to pack.
Gonna be a 110 degrees.

Old 08-01-2014, 11:05 AM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,613 Likes on 2,868 Posts

I'm just gonna lounge all day....... no sense getting riled up over nothing.

Old 08-01-2014, 02:14 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Robert, the girlfriend, and baby left for a while. The pup is catching on her sleep. She hasn't seen a baby before and is quite taken with it. Totally freaks her out when Kallee moves and squawks.

Old 08-01-2014, 07:50 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by firefighter616
mornin putzes
checkin in

lawn maintenance today

how you feeling there Putzmiester???
Same..... sometimes worse, havin a tough time getting any decent sleep....

Old 08-01-2014, 07:52 PM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by scoteh
Robert, the girlfriend, and baby left for a while. The pup is catching on her sleep. She hasn't seen a baby before and is quite taken with it. Totally freaks her out when Kallee moves and squawks.
ssuuup Sco...T?

Old 08-01-2014, 09:45 PM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Received 399 Likes on 333 Posts

Just watched despicable me, a movie prolly written about me, with Buster half on my lap and 3 of my grandkids piled all over him. Ordered a foursome of comp cams v-thunder lifters to replace the one I have that gets noisy in hot weather. Pitched a multi hitter to my 2 grandsons and nothing was working from my worldfeared knucklehead ball to my 2 fingered slider or split finger fastball. I'm blaming the fuzz on the tennis ball and the razor sharp reflexes of my 5 and 6 year old grandsons combined with Buster's slobber and amazing outfield skills. My neighbors were a lousy hometown bunch a fans rooting fer SugarLips and the boys. Tomorrow I'll slow em down by carbo loading em with cinnamon raisin French Toast dipped in egg and buttermilk batter with fresh ground nutmeg and cinnamon on top. I'll be sleeping alone tonight as Buster is standing guard over the bunch of em on the 8 to 12, and the mid watch, until he relieves me to let him out to relieve himself before he takes the 4 to 8 watch also. In my usual place. Feel sorry for any monsters under the bed or in the closet when he's on guard. 'Course they've all been told about the night when after all the crying got under my skin I went into my daughters closet in the dark with a bat and beat up the monster, drug him out to the back 20 and finished him off with a blast from the old 870. Kids slept well for many years after that HAHAHA. Can't wait till the son in law complains that I spoil them and I might try to get him in a headlock and knuckle his head if I wasn't sure he wouldn't pick me up and toss me in the dumpster. He's about KRs size. If I was any happier I'd have to be twins.

Last edited by coastie56; 08-01-2014 at 09:52 PM.
Old 08-02-2014, 02:31 AM
krwould
Club Member

tip...toe...tip..toe...

Old 08-02-2014, 02:46 AM
krwould
Club Member

Been up since 3 AM... OL tossed me outta bed.. can't say I blame her! Pure torture trying to get some sleep, every time ya move snap, crackle pop... instant awake. Tuesday can't come soon enough, repair this and get on with the rehab BS...

Old 08-02-2014, 02:48 AM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by coastie56
Just watched despicable me, a movie prolly written about me, with Buster half on my lap and 3 of my grandkids piled all over him. Ordered a foursome of comp cams v-thunder lifters to replace the one I have that gets noisy in hot weather. Pitched a multi hitter to my 2 grandsons and nothing was working from my worldfeared knucklehead ball to my 2 fingered slider or split finger fastball. I'm blaming the fuzz on the tennis ball and the razor sharp reflexes of my 5 and 6 year old grandsons combined with Buster's slobber and amazing outfield skills. My neighbors were a lousy hometown bunch a fans rooting fer SugarLips and the boys. Tomorrow I'll slow em down by carbo loading em with cinnamon raisin French Toast dipped in egg and buttermilk batter with fresh ground nutmeg and cinnamon on top. I'll be sleeping alone tonight as Buster is standing guard over the bunch of em on the 8 to 12, and the mid watch, until he relieves me to let him out to relieve himself before he takes the 4 to 8 watch also. In my usual place. Feel sorry for any monsters under the bed or in the closet when he's on guard. 'Course they've all been told about the night when after all the crying got under my skin I went into my daughters closet in the dark with a bat and beat up the monster, drug him out to the back 20 and finished him off with a blast from the old 870. Kids slept well for many years after that HAHAHA. Can't wait till the son in law complains that I spoil them and I might try to get him in a headlock and knuckle his head if I wasn't sure he wouldn't pick me up and toss me in the dumpster. He's about KRs size. If I was any happier I'd have to be twins.
The funniest thing about this is, ya talk this way in person, nonstop, I think sugar lips kicks you in the ribs once in a while so you breathe!!