The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 09:30 PM
jandlcars
Extreme HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got ya tore aligament in right arm 4 months ago

Old 07-13-2014, 09:31 PM
jandlcars
Extreme HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

night now

Old 07-13-2014, 09:33 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by jandlcars
night now
C'ya Jc.... outta here myself....

Old 07-13-2014, 11:40 PM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 21,300 Likes on 8,391 Posts

Originally Posted by BARACU
Checin' in from same B&B in VT. Was packing the bike this morning and got hit with some kind of bug or something.... Sweating like a hose was on me, vomit, loss of equilibrium had to kneel and hold onto bike. Rest of GB went home. Went back to sleep hoping it might be fatigue,slept 2hours and felt better...hour or so later same thing! Soooo.....staying another night here and see how I am in morning.....slwept all afternoon.Oh and severe storms coming in and the B & B is no filled with some old ladies bridge club for the week!
Well that aint good. You need to go to one of those med clinics and get something. Don't be riding the super slab with "flu" like shity feeling. Sucks your brothers left you there. but I bet you told them............ I'll be OK, go on and I'll see ya soon........

On the other hand, you old sly fox...... Got rid of your crew and your gonna hang out for a day or 2 and get all the "trim" off the old ladies bridge club you can get!

Old 07-14-2014, 12:32 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by JW1200
Well that aint good. You need to go to one of those med clinics and get something. Don't be riding the super slab with "flu" like shity feeling. Sucks your brothers left you there. but I bet you told them............ I'll be OK, go on and I'll see ya soon........

On the other hand, you old sly fox...... Got rid of your crew and your gonna hang out for a day or 2 and get all the "trim" off the old ladies bridge club you can get!
I wasn't going home with them anyway. There was nothing they could do to help me anyway. I wasn't gonna ruin it for ten other guys. They 've been calling me that they wanna come up with a trailer to get me. Got my kids driving up in the morning. One will ride my bike home. Typin on a tablet sucks

Old 07-14-2014, 12:32 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by JW1200

I wasn't going home with them anyway. There was nothing they could do to help me anyway. I wasn't gonna ruin it for ten other guys. They 've been calling me that they wanna come up with a trailer to get me. Got my kids driving up in the morning. One will ride my bike home. Typin on a tablet sucks

Old 07-14-2014, 04:55 AM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by BARACU
Anyone seeing a rugged up pattern here, peeps getting hurt, sick, etc... I think the thread needs sanitized someone get the clorox out....

Old 07-14-2014, 05:30 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

WTF is going on around here, one more person gets sick or hurt and we'll have to change the name from posers coffee house to posers clinic.

Old 07-14-2014, 05:36 AM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
WTF is going on around here, one more person gets sick or hurt and we'll have to change the name from posers coffee house to posers clinic.
suuup trannyputz....

Old 07-14-2014, 05:37 AM
tcarille
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
Morning Gents..Ya got that right Mark , was just reading about what's going on with Al (Hope your feeling better) and already know what Ken is facing. Sheesh what a month July has been .