The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 11:45 PM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member
Received 83 Likes on 76 Posts

This is gonna be good.

Old 07-12-2014, 04:38 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

5:30 on the east coast and nobody's up yet? Good to see the poser pair hadda nudder good day. I only slept 3 hours, finally got hungry and got up. Still O dark hundred here. Supposed to rain again today. This must be what it feels like to live in Seattle. 'Cept they got better scenery than around here. This chocolate ice cream and banana in chocolate milk sure tastes good. Mebbe I'll get back to sleep 'fore anyone else gets up. Too many skeeters in the grudge to play out there till the sun comes up. Minnysota has enuf skeeters to make everbody in the country itch.

Old 07-12-2014, 05:31 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
5:30 on the east coast and nobody's up yet? Good to see the poser pair hadda nudder good day. I only slept 3 hours, finally got hungry and got up. Still O dark hundred here. Supposed to rain again today. This must be what it feels like to live in Seattle. 'Cept they got better scenery than around here. This chocolate ice cream and banana in chocolate milk sure tastes good. Mebbe I'll get back to sleep 'fore anyone else gets up. Too many skeeters in the grudge to play out there till the sun comes up. Minnysota has enuf skeeters to make everbody in the country itch.
I have been up since 5:15 and taking to long to shower, make coffee and get dressed anymore with this bad wing is starting to get to me. Hope your day goes better than mine oldee, I am offta find some breakfast, havta take some tires and wheels to get mounted with my son. Talk to ya laaaater....

Old 07-12-2014, 06:00 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Taking a shower was a pita when I couldn't move my right arm up much or very far from my side, and not at all behind me. You don't realize how much you use both arms till one doesn't work. Getting a shirt on wasn't too bad, just had to put it on the right arm first, but getting it off again could be painful. Sounds like yours is way worse than mine was, mine only hurt when I moved it wrong or too far, well, after the first 3 or 4 days, was real sore when it happened, of course.

Old 07-12-2014, 02:08 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

How's the pain today KR? Looks like you have a sunny day, kinda dark and been pouring rain the last hour here. Got home from looking at the Ural hack, only caught a few drops, but was in the cage anyway, gf went with me. Now I gotta figure out how to get it home...

Old 07-12-2014, 02:10 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

How's the pain today KR? Looks like you have a sunny day, kinda dark and been pouring rain the last hour here. Got home from looking at the Ural hack, only caught a few drops, but was in the cage anyway, gf went with me. Now I gotta figure out how to get it home...
Sssuuup oldee... pain level is still off the scale... ice helps for a very short time then it starts all over... managed to get some things accomplished that could take my head elsewhere including stopping at the facility to check up on some things... i must got hurt bad to shuffle on a Saturday!!!!

Old 07-12-2014, 02:59 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Wus browsing some of that stuf in the other areas. Actually found a couple legit threads...

Sorry to hear it's still that bad. I think I've developed a higher pain tolerance with all I've been through, but that sure doesn't make it all better, hate going through these episodes. Only good thing I can say about it, eventually goes away. So far...

Wonder if I've done something stupid, buying a bike that doesn't start. Sat 3 years with gas in the tank and carbs, hoping that's all it is. Can run the engine through with the kickstarter (YEAH! KICKSTARTER!) and feel compression. Unexpected and first time onna new used bike, doesn't need new tires right away, barely worn, nice smooth rubber on the sides, 4 ply sidewall Russian tires (couldn't find a date). I'm sure they're at least 4 years old, but been inside all that time. Look like truck tires, bet they don't even go all the way flat if they lose air. And of course it's got that nose art, don't think I'd wanna paint over that.

Old 07-12-2014, 05:15 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
Dinner time laaaater!
just woke up, hmmmmm yummy, pizza for breakfast!!

Old 07-12-2014, 05:19 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member

Taking a shower was a pita when I couldn't move my right arm up much or very far from my side, and not at all behind me. You don't realize how much you use both arms till one doesn't work. .
same thing with a bad thumb....sprained mine a while back.

Old 07-12-2014, 05:21 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member

It's the Mike , Ken an Herb show! Where's the side puppet Al?!