The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 10:52 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
dats because taki a HAIR sample will be next to impossible....
Um, ya don't do that bikini wax thing, do ya? Never mind, that wud be tmi...

Old 07-11-2014, 10:54 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
Um, ya don't do that bikini wax thing, do ya? Never mind, that wud be tmi...
Ohhh... I wouldn't put it past him... little outside the box but mebbe...

Old 07-11-2014, 10:55 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Lunch time laaaaater!

Old 07-11-2014, 11:01 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

I don't have any ads here, but I've been getting emails from the Serbian Engineering sumptin or other the past couple weeks, along with some some other aviation stuf. Data mining, amazing what they're picking up these days. Kinda scary, they're getting information on stock trades, where people you email work, everything you buy, probably what you watch on tv. Be careful what you take pictures of, even if you don't put it on the puter, when you plug that memory card in the puter to load another pic, all of em can get grabbed...

Old 07-11-2014, 11:01 AM
hagger
Banned
Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts

We were told smoking one joint would leave enough in our systems to get fired a month later. No recourse, either, trace amount, you're out the door. Company and state had nothing to say about it (actually, an unwanted expense for the company), federal requirement.
That's what I was referring to earlier. They gotta come up with an accurate, is he stoned or not right now test for pot. & the Feds gotta say if you work for a national company or for the federal govmnt in a state where pot is legal you can't be disciplined for smokin the **** on your own time.
Initial testing didn't find much, so they doubled the testing frequency. Got even less, so they added alcohol, with such a low number the driving limit was 10 times higher. Funny thing is, one of the owners got busted and had to pay a fine for getting caught with pot, but the corporate elite are always exempt from testing. Wish they'd make all Federal employees have to take those tests, including all the politicians. We wouldn't need term limits, bet most of em would only last till the first test...
This nanny state crap has gotten way out of hand. A feller caint even ride to a bar for a couple beers w/out risking a DUI goin home.

Then there's this guy. 71 freakin ys old & doin crank & busted trying to trade speed for sex from some dude who he apparently had power over. There was a detention facility named in his honor he was such a hot shot cop. (The name of the facility has, since his arrest, been changed). While on probation he failed several of his court ordered drug/alcohol tests & failed to even show up for over 30 of them. Originally got 2 yrs probation. Now serving time in the county slammer...

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword...tions_meth.php

Old 07-11-2014, 11:03 AM
TriGeezer
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 30,781 Likes on 11,578 Posts

Mornin' all. Hope my day goes better, than when yesterday this time some idiot driving down the wrong side of the road creamed my car.

Old 07-11-2014, 11:30 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by hagger
That's what I was referring to earlier. They gotta come up with an accurate, is he stoned or not right now test for pot. & the Feds gotta say if you work for a national company or for the federal govmnt in a state where pot is legal you can't be disciplined for smokin the **** on your own time.
They don't consider the "what you do on your own time" at all, it's the potential threat if you're a user at all. Doesn't/won't matter if the drug becomes legal, either, just like alcohol - alcohol was included in our drug testing. There are jobs you simply can't legally work at and use any drugs at any time. I can kinda see their point, but it still sucks, don't appreciate being singled out that way. Just think about it, X amount of people are buying X amount of drugs, but nowhere near the percentage of people to account for that X amount have been caught in drug testing. They're picking on the wrong people, obviously. I think the people that make the rules don't want to be affected by those rules... wonder why?

Old 07-11-2014, 12:30 PM
TriGeezer
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 30,781 Likes on 11,578 Posts

Mornin' all. Hope my day goes better, than when yesterday this time some idiot driving down the wrong side of the road creamed my car.

Old 07-11-2014, 12:41 PM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Originally Posted by TriGeezer
He was on drugs.

Old 07-11-2014, 12:42 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

Originally Posted by firefighter616
Rocket, what Hazmat #'s you have to take
we have to take 200, 400, 800, plus operations. I think.....new rules coming down the tube soon.
That was years ago
multiple chice ,they pick ten questions from everywhere,get more than2 wrong an your a loser,.....
Originally Posted by soft 02
Hazmat is a bitch if you dont need it. I just have air, doubles an tanker.
air,doubles,triples,tanker,motorcycle, here.