The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 05:38 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Originally Posted by firefighter616
Hello, i'm around
Hey FF, these posers neglecting you?

Somebody hadda worse day than we did...

I'd guess you've seen some weird ones. My brother was an insurance adjuster for years, had some wild pics. His favorite was the young lady that rear ended a cow with a smallish Toyota. The hood was crunched in, there was a hole in the windshield right in the middle of the driver's side, and strangely enough, you couldn't see through any of the windows. They were brown inside... He said she told him the worst part was digging her baby in the back seat outta the brown stuff so he could breathe, said he was actually buried. I saw the pics, hard to believe a cow could be that fulla poo...

Old 07-10-2014, 05:40 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Coastie, ya gots sum compatition!

Originally Posted by TriGeezer
Oh yeah...and to add to my earlier post about my parked car getting creamed in front of my house...

I was in my robe, drinking my coffee, hanging out with ya all, and crash. I ran up to the bedroom, threw off the robe, threw on a pair of pants and t-shirt and ran out to my car. As I was talking to my neighbor's girlfriend, whose car was also hit, I noticed she was blushing a bit. Yep...I forgot to cage up Willie, and he wanted to see what was going on. She gave me her phone number...

Old 07-10-2014, 05:44 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

Originally Posted by coastie56
Rocket, that is a cool looking course, I'd have to learn to get around all those tilted fairways and i might have to leave the Big Dog in the bag! Looks like the 3 wood and hybrid territory! Could we just do the blues and the ladies tees?
bring the dawg.......we have 2 5's that will make you hit 3 and still not be on the green w/out it. whatever you want puz.

Old 07-10-2014, 05:47 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

I'm pooped, sticky and smelly. When I can breath normal again, gotta hit the shower. Ain't as many trees standing in the yard, though. Threw a chain on one of the chainsaws, always wundered what'd happen if that happened. Nuttin much, chain just got a loop in it and quit moving. Thought I could finish one more tree 'fore I tightened it... Gonna take em all apart, clean em, sharpen the chains, and probly hafta do it again 'fore I'm finished with this round. Geesh, 12 ounces dint do much, gotta get anudder beer. Still got the worst part ahead of me, getting all them trees and branches pulled around to the side of the house so's I can back the chipper up to em. And the doc asked if I get any exercise...

Old 07-10-2014, 05:51 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member

I did all my ''wood'' werk after the first year here........neighbor an I split the difference 'tween a backhoe and a wood chipper.......I was tired true enough Mike/.

Old 07-10-2014, 06:12 PM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Received 399 Likes on 333 Posts

Originally Posted by rocket23
bring the dawg.......we have 2 5's that will make you hit 3 and still not be on the green w/out it. whatever you want puz.
Sounds like good Ol masochistic fun!

Old 07-10-2014, 06:14 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by coastie56
Sounds like good Ol masochistic fun!
or your ''home course''....never been far out west...

Old 07-10-2014, 06:31 PM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by Imold
I'm pooped, sticky and smelly. When I can breath normal again, gotta hit the shower. Ain't as many trees standing in the yard, though. Threw a chain on one of the chainsaws, always wundered what'd happen if that happened. Nuttin much, chain just got a loop in it and quit moving. Thought I could finish one more tree 'fore I tightened it... Gonna take em all apart, clean em, sharpen the chains, and probly hafta do it again 'fore I'm finished with this round. Geesh, 12 ounces dint do much, gotta get anudder beer. Still got the worst part ahead of me, getting all them trees and branches pulled around to the side of the house so's I can back the chipper up to em. And the doc asked if I get any exercise...
Boy Moldy ya gotta take it easy. Ya still got half the summer left. Ya don't want to get hurt like Ken for sure... Do ya know anybody with a lawn tractor. I got a trailer for mine that dumps so I don't have to drag and haul anymore... Not that ya haven't figured all that out...My Kawasaki quad comes in real handy. I might have to buy the plow for it after last winter.

Old 07-10-2014, 06:32 PM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by Imold
Hey FF, these posers neglecting you?

Somebody hadda worse day than we did...

I'd guess you've seen some weird ones. My brother was an insurance adjuster for years, had some wild pics. His favorite was the young lady that rear ended a cow with a smallish Toyota. The hood was crunched in, there was a hole in the windshield right in the middle of the driver's side, and strangely enough, you couldn't see through any of the windows. They were brown inside... He said she told him the worst part was digging her baby in the back seat outta the brown stuff so he could breathe, said he was actually buried. I saw the pics, hard to believe a cow could be that fulla poo...
Always felt those little Japanese cars make good suppositories...

Old 07-10-2014, 06:35 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member

sounds like a **** car.