The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 03:34 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by BARACU
I like the BRP, 'specially the bottom end. Never got to the top end. Cherohola looked like it might be nice , couldn't tell...rode it in rain and fog. Tryin' to get my youngest son to get 3 days off. Told him I'd treat for a 5 day ride to BRP and that area.
Heck, if you are paying, I'll show up. I'll even let you call me son!!

Old 07-03-2014, 04:39 PM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by scoteh
Heck, if you are paying, I'll show up. I'll even let you call me son!!
You available next weekend?

Old 07-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Originally Posted by hagger
Tree Update: (Not that anybody gives a ****. lol)...

As you may remember I had this tree...
The baby girl eatin a chee-toe...

That was a tight fit with that tree. I dropped one about 45' high next to some power lines, with a phone line almost touching the side opposite the only direction it could go. One day the wind was making it lean in the right direction, so tied it to a tree in the falling direction for extra piece of mind and gave it the chain saw treatment. Had it cut to where it started to lean a bit, was gonna give the rope a tug when a wind gust knocked it right over, fell just where I wanted it. Have about 6 trees I'd like to knock down that have no where to fall without hitting something.

That little cute one is growing. They're just a delight at that age. Mine was, anyhow.

Old 07-03-2014, 05:09 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by BARACU
You available next weekend?
Nope! See how ya are!!!

Old 07-03-2014, 05:32 PM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by scoteh
Nope! See how ya are!!!
Me neither !...how about the weekend after?

Old 07-03-2014, 05:37 PM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member
Received 83 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
That was a tight fit with that tree. I dropped one about 45' high next to some power lines, with a phone line almost touching the side opposite the only direction it could go. One day the wind was making it lean in the right direction, so tied it to a tree in the falling direction for extra piece of mind and gave it the chain saw treatment. Had it cut to where it started to lean a bit, was gonna give the rope a tug when a wind gust knocked it right over, fell just where I wanted it. Have about 6 trees I'd like to knock down that have no where to fall without hitting something.

That little cute one is growing. They're just a delight at that age. Mine was, anyhow.
Dats a cutey patootey.

Old 07-03-2014, 06:00 PM
hagger
Banned
Received 57 Likes on 34 Posts

The other day when I cut the first parts of the tree the wind had kicked up & was blowing toward those lines, (which are cable tv & the phone), by the time I got to that last piece so I knew I wouldn't be cutting it that day. I've got one more about as tall as that one to cut but there are no wires or roofs near by.

Yes she is & yes they are. Yours is really gettin big. My oldest turns 18 in October. He's got a gig serving refreshments at Invesco Field tomorrow night.

This is my favorite of all time pic. My daughter at the age of 6.

Old 07-03-2014, 06:03 PM
hagger
Banned

Originally Posted by skidder
Dats a cutey patootey.
Thanks Mike.

Old 07-03-2014, 06:10 PM
hagger
Banned

Last week during a construction dig in Vail bones were found. The forensics folks have since found almost an entire skeleton & are now saying, because of items found with it, that it is most likely from the 1800's. Be interesting to know the story behind it. Also I'm looking forward to learning what the items are.

Old 07-03-2014, 06:48 PM
gs34doc
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Received 895 Likes on 633 Posts

That little one's growin Wayne. She's a little cutie!!!!!