The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,629 Likes on 2,734 Posts

Originally Posted by gs34doc
Gotta go get a toof pulled this morning.
Ain't done that in 40 years + or - a couple. Ain't in a hurry to do it again, either. Reminds me, overdue for the dentist, too. Supposed to see a urologist, cut my hair (don't look good enuf to pay for it, just whack it off meself), and pull the hair outta my ears. Getting old sucks.

Old 07-03-2014, 10:46 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,629 Likes on 2,734 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
They were sposta ship it next day yesterday.... they shipped it ground... one of the few times I needed something to be here and they were sure to screw it up.... just my luck I guess... probably havta run my old seat for the trip..... I was hoping to get it today so I could give it a workout over the weekend.... pffffft!!!!
Just a thought; I put some memory foam from a pillow on my shop roll around seat, wow what a difference. If you could get ahold of some memory foam mebbe an inche or two thick, might try seeing what it feels like just laying on the seat. Might look like hell, but if it feels better...

It don't matter how good the seat is shaped anymore, if there ain't some soft to it, it'll make my ol butt ache after a while.

Old 07-03-2014, 11:18 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by scoteh

Ken, if you have documentation that states you wanted next-day air, and they bungled it, you should make them ship another seat in the correct fashion, along with return shipping so you can ship the late seat back. Stupidity should hurt (them).
GREAT idea! Overnight Saturday delivery....

Old 07-03-2014, 12:49 PM
swordy
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 41 Likes on 29 Posts

evening all hope your all going on the lash tonite? have a great holiday.it bloody hot here reached 28deg today which is to hot to work so i might join you & have a long weekend

http://tonisglamourshack.blogspot.co.uk

Old 07-03-2014, 01:04 PM
firefighter616
Club Member
Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Not to sounds dumber, but what is that link you post swordy?
It's got neat pics but I don't get it.
must be me?

Old 07-03-2014, 01:30 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,613 Likes on 2,868 Posts

lessee.......memory foam.......nope forgot

Old 07-03-2014, 02:27 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Checkin in......

Old 07-03-2014, 02:33 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Rode to the city to buy a National Park Pass. Doc already has his get in free card for old folks, but us young pups still have to pay. The good news is if I let Ken sign my card, also, both of us are covered for entry fees. But, I really don't like him, so I might not do that!

I bought the pass at White Haven, which was General Grant's home in the 1850's. The Busch family has their mansion and grounds, Grant's Farm, across the road. It was simply nutzo there today. I am not sure that I have ever seen that many people there. I was glad to be on a bike, as I was able to slip in and out fairly easily. If you are ever in St. Louis, this is a place I would recommend visiting. It is quite cool!

They had a number of Clydesdales in the pastures today, and I never get tired of looking at them.

http://anheuser-busch.com/index.php/...e/grants-farm/

Old 07-03-2014, 02:38 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by scoteh
Rode to the city to buy a National Park Pass. Doc already has his get in free card for old folks, but us young pups still have to pay. The good news is if I let Ken sign my card, also, both of us are covered for entry fees. But, I really don't like him, so I might not do that!

I bought the pass at White Haven, which was General Grant's home in the 1850's. The Busch family has their mansion and grounds, Grant's Farm, across the road. It was simply nutzo there today. I am not sure that I have ever seen that many people there. I was glad to be on a bike, as I was able to slip in and out fairly easily. If you are ever in St. Louis, this is a place I would recommend visiting. It is quite cool!

They had a number of Clydesdales in the pastures today, and I never get tired of looking at them.

http://anheuser-busch.com/index.php/...e/grants-farm/

Old 07-03-2014, 02:39 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Stopped at a Salvation Army store on my way up the highway today. 4 shirts and a pair of jean shorts for $10.45. That's my kind of clothes shopping!