The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2014, 06:50 AM
JacktheBagger
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

reveille , reveille , all hands heave out and treist up , the smoking lamp is lit in all berthing compartments , now reveille ..

sweepers , now sweepers man your brooms , give the ship a clean sweep down fore and aft , now sweepers ..

breakfast is now being served on the messdecks ..

aww heck it's Saturday , holiday rooty tooty , sorry guys ..

Old 06-14-2014, 08:38 AM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Received 399 Likes on 333 Posts

Good one Bagger! I woke up with Buster laying on me looking down at me grinning and my bed covered with all his favorite toys to pull on and wrassle with. His favorite way to start the day. Yup he missed me..need to go for a ride fer breakfast.

Old 06-14-2014, 09:18 AM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by BaggerDriver
reveille , reveille , all hands heave out and treist up , the smoking lamp is lit in all berthing compartments , now reveille ..

sweepers , now sweepers man your brooms , give the ship a clean sweep down fore and aft , now sweepers ..

breakfast is now being served on the messdecks ..

aww heck it's Saturday , holiday rooty tooty , sorry guys ..

Makes me glad once again that I was an Army guy with regular office hours, with no decks to swab.

Originally Posted by coastie56
Good one Bagger! I woke up with Buster laying on me looking down at me grinning and my bed covered with all his favorite toys to pull on and wrassle with. His favorite way to start the day. Yup he missed me..need to go for a ride fer breakfast.
Good to see you made it back safe and sound. Well, safe anyway! I don't like those monster tires when they roar paste me on the highway. The monster mudders around here, and there are a lot of them, all think their trucks are sportsmobiles, also.

Old 06-14-2014, 09:19 AM
scoteh
Club Member

Gonna be another perfect day today, so I guess I better enjoy it while I may.

Old 06-14-2014, 10:22 AM
hagger
Banned
Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts

Moldie hittin them green stumps with a good sharp ax head will work just take smaller bites. This stuff will keep'em from growing back...

Old 06-14-2014, 10:22 AM
hagger
Banned
Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts

Aniah at the game last night...

The boys won 12 - 10.

Old 06-14-2014, 10:27 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,626 Likes on 2,733 Posts

Dark and wet this morning, glad I covered the mower at 3:30am. It's the old one with a locked up blade bearing, probably wouldn't hurt it to get wet anyway. Been abusing it to move tree parts.

Coastie, wish I could've taken that trip with you, 3 years ago did a round trip from Atlanta to Oklahoma City with my brother, kinda enjoyed the drive. Had a trailer behind his Aviator on the to trip, that wasn't so great, but at least it had a motor that handled the load fine. Solo drives tire me out fast.

Old 06-14-2014, 10:34 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,626 Likes on 2,733 Posts

Originally Posted by hagger
Moldie hittin them green stumps with a good sharp ax head will work just take smaller bites. This stuff will keep'em from growing back...
Get them leveled and I'll be mowing over them. The one's I've done a few years back tried growing for two or three years, then gave up. Taking a break today - rain. Looks like a lot of rain in the week ahead. I'll be glad when it's tomorrow; gotta drive into downtown M-apolis this evening, ain't looking forward to it.

Old 06-14-2014, 10:37 AM
scoteh
Club Member

That's enough outside w#rk for a little while. Finally unloaded and placed the load of stones in places in need of stones, ala erosion prevention. This could be my big project for the summer, and one I kinda enjoy. It's always a good time going out in the boonies and getting the rocks, and I don't mind the effort needed to move them.

Old 06-14-2014, 10:42 AM
scoteh
Club Member

Originally Posted by Imold
Get them leveled and I'll be mowing over them. The one's I've done a few years back tried growing for two or three years, then gave up. Taking a break today - rain. Looks like a lot of rain in the week ahead. I'll be glad when it's tomorrow; gotta drive into downtown M-apolis this evening, ain't looking forward to it.
T'ain't never any fun driving downtown in any city in my book. Chris does it daily, and it doesn't bother her. I only do it when I must. I had never been into the central part of Downtown St. Louis until I was in my 20's and driving a company box truck, and I haven't been back since I left that company in the 90's, either!