The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pussification Ain't Over-YES IT IS

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2014, 07:32 AM
ultracan
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 154 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by dan conner
care to tell us how you really feel? my wife is always calling me a grouchy old redneck fart...i just say thank you. majority rule is no longer how things work in the world. there is a special interest group for damn near every thing these days.

i am glad that i never had any children/grandchildren. i am 66 years old and glad that i will not be around to see the total ruin of this country. i feel for you guys that see how bad things are getting and have to worry about your kids and grand kids.

the gene pool in my family does not usually let us live to much past 70...so i have a few years left. i am hoping to make 70 so i can play from the forward tees!! i am going to ride my bike, eat and drink too much, fish, and play golf--you young guys need to get off your *** and straighten this country out.
There ain't enough people willing to make a stand to make a difference!

I am 53, no kids of my own, but my wife of 24 years had 2 so them and 4 Grandkids is what I worry about. I like playing from the back tees.

Old 01-26-2014, 08:04 AM
LoneBone
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 27,343 Likes on 6,413 Posts

Maybe this is what happened....

Copyrighted image removed by moderator.

Last edited by IzzoQuazzo; 01-26-2014 at 09:37 AM.
Old 01-26-2014, 08:12 AM
gs34doc
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Received 895 Likes on 633 Posts

That was a long read, but well worth the effort.
I couldn't agree with you more.
The American male is under constant assault from the cradle to the grave. Boys are no longer permitted to be boys, whether it's under the eye of their PC mothers, or the out of control PC school systems.
Our modern society is forcing the male children to be more feminine, while encouraging the female children towards more mescaline tendencies.
Something is drastically wrong with this picture.
Where does it end?
Just like Twist, I will not be a part of it. I will continue to live my life by the rules I was brought up with and maintain my core beliefs as long as I'm on this side of the grass.
And if the queers, the non-caucasian orginizations, and the feminazis don't like it, I could care less.

Old 01-26-2014, 08:57 AM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 36,878 Likes on 17,363 Posts

Old 01-26-2014, 09:07 AM
08Nighttrain
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The problem is guys we are now the minority and have no power to change it we are forced to watch as the inevitable collapse occurs. To many asshats out there reproducing their weak genes and not teaching their spawn that the road to succeed is hard work and sacrifice. The all want stuff now that they cannot afford. I have a 22 year old girl who works for me and she is all stressed because she wants a 3 bedroom house for her and her boyfriend and she is upset because her budget is 700 per month? You can't find a decent house for that. But she spends 160 per month on her fancy smart phone and just spent 700 on an xbox one and has cable and high speed internet and yearly passes to universal studios. When I told her she could have around 1000 per month to spend if she gave up all the crap she said no way. These are f-ed up priorities. It all began with no out baseball. No-one has the ***** to tell little Johnny that he sucks at something. Instead we tell all the kids they can be anything they want.

Old 01-26-2014, 09:13 AM
fatboy slim
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Absolutely!

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 01-26-2014 at 09:28 AM.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:48 AM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,041 Likes on 3,711 Posts

From the HD Forums rules:

15. Moderators and Administrators have final word in anything and everything. If you have a problem or a complaint direct it to them, not to the general forums. They will then take the appropriate actions. This applies to issues with the forum in general, as well as issues with other members. Do not attack a Moderator or an Admin on the open forum. If your thread or post is pulled by a Moderator/Admin do not start another thread or post on the same topic. Violation of this rule may cause immediate banning from HDForums. If you have a problem with a Moderator then you need to work it out with them via pm's, email or contact an Admin.

This thread is closed. Do not open another one like it.

Izzo

Old 01-26-2014, 06:17 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts

Just one more comment to back up Izzo!

This section is not for Political threads or Nudity which the thread had lots of both. There were too many violations for us to edit and correct it so it got pulled. If you have a problem with a decision of the staff here then you need to contact them for clarification. Restarting a thread that has been pulled by a Moderator or Admin will just get you an infraction or banned.

Terry