The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Most over used expression on this forum- Pulled the trigger

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2014 | 07:27 AM
ejvette
Outstanding HDF Member

IMHO. Cuz for most of us our opinion is far from HUMBLE !!

Old 01-16-2014 | 07:28 AM
Helen Wheels
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by booch
Yeah I'm grumpy so what
we can all get grumpy sometimes .on a lighter note...you have a nice looking bike ! lol

Old 01-16-2014 | 07:29 AM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Talking

WTF is this thread doing in the GD touring section!!!..Dont you know were to place your posts!!!!
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!
Peace Out!!! :-)

Old 01-16-2014 | 07:37 AM
bald1der
Road Warrior

FWIW, if I 'Pull The Trigger" JMHO, I'll SMDH!!!

Old 01-16-2014 | 07:39 AM
Veekness
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by riteway
WTF is this thread doing in the GD touring section!!!..Dont you know were to place your posts!!!!
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!
Peace Out!!! :-)
Yeah, agree...last time I looked, my touring Harley doesn't have a trigger! I mean, if it did, we could discuss the issues of a Timney trigger, or whatever...

Seems to be a lotta superfluous stuff in the Touring section lately, stuff that really belongs in the Audio, Off Topic, Road Trip sections...makes it hard to sift thru the real touring topics that I come here for...

Old 01-16-2014 | 07:44 AM
09 YELLOWBIRD
Grand HDF Member

To all the grumpy ole folks!

To be honest, I getting ready to pull the trigger on something, but don't feel like doing a search, not sure if I want aftermarket or MoCo brand, but heard it will run better using Dino instead of sync, not sure if black will look better then chrome, the good thing is that I can get the LEDs for a little bit more money but heard that truck light is much better.
In addition, some other concerns is that I usually wear no helmet but wear my heated gear, and was wondering if it's too loud, but nice rumble at idle, is going to cause to much noise that I can't hear my new amp with hat speakers because the new vent is blowing to much air and causing all the antifreeze to leak out all over my new saddlebags with the new one hand opening lock, that I didn't luck and my power vision turner bounced out because I didn't lock it because I was in Las Vegas and was worried that someone might steel my saddlebags because I was too lazy to put the saddlebags locks on that are from one of our forum vendors.

In the end I realized that my CVO is better and worst then a stock model, my ext. warn. Was not voided, that I got from a on line discount dealer, but when I put my ape hangers, my heated grips are too hot but can't feel them because my new air horn is blowing like crazy, because my new comp sprocket is making my lifters make a funny noise but will put this off for repairs because I am doing a winter project of upgrading to a 23" front tire and fender but I am being held up because Howard's still working on the new folk triple clamp.

At the end of the day, JMHO, black bikes are very scares, the forum mods took my photo off because of copyrights reasons, but Dickies likes it more then anyone else, and start your flaming.

Man that's 15 minutes I ll never get back,

In hind site , bring on Spring!

YB

Old 01-16-2014 | 07:50 AM
Veekness
Elite HDF Member

Now, that's some funny stuff right there!

Old 01-16-2014 | 07:54 AM
offthewall
Stellar HDF Member

Referring to your motorcycle as a "Scoot" is my pet peeve.

Old 01-16-2014 | 07:57 AM
Bearcat1
Tourer

Damn I hope Spring gets here soon...

Old 01-16-2014 | 07:57 AM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member

There's a thread on this right now as a matter of fact..
Some one just had to share...

Quick Reply: Most over used expression on this forum- Pulled the trigger