The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

bikers and assholes

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2013 | 11:46 AM
oct1949
Club Member

Medic.
Sometimes it doesnt hurt to have a LEO ridding in Ur group. Last trip I went on. There was 3 Leo's ridding with us.

As far as the video.. When I first saw it I though it was the actions of a Gang more than Bikers...
As Usual, the Press and/or the News doesn't know the difference.

Old 10-07-2013 | 11:56 AM
LoneBone
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by medic0446
A friend of mine and I were out for a morning ride, on our bicycles. We were on the far right of a two lane road when we get buzzed my a guy in a pick up truck. We said a few choice words but let it go. He then turns around, drives pass us in the oppsite lane and turns around again. This time he runs us off the road. The both of us being very pissed off and strong riders, we catch up to him. I get his plate and my friend goes to talk with the driver. He runs the red light and goes about his business.

A couple days later my friend calls me says he coming to pick me up and we are going to have a conversation with the driver of the truck. He's a police office and has a warrant for his arrest for two counts of vehicular assault. Needless to say that driver did not have a good day after he saw us and realized who he ran off the road.

I don't generalize and say everyone who drives a truck is an ******* nor do I think we "should have known better".

Also, you never know what these "road ferries" do for a living.
It appears one of you fairy's was a cop who used his badge for revenge.

Never would have believed that to be possible...

Something seems wrong with your story. I find it hard to believe a motorist would buzz you, yet that not being enough, would make 2 u-turns in the middle of a road so he could run over you.

It smells and i ain't buying it....

Old 10-07-2013 | 12:16 PM
hawaiian Guy
Cruiser

Originally Posted by g53
Everyons's right here. I don't feel sorry for the ones that got hit. Do stupid things..pay the price.
That's how most of the cagers feel about us

Old 10-07-2013 | 12:17 PM
Uncle G.
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by LoneBone

Something seems wrong with your story. I find it hard to believe a motorist would buzz you, yet that not being enough, would make 2 u-turns in the middle of a road so he could run over you.

It happened to me and a friend on a bicycle ride years ago. You can believe what you want, but it does happen.

Old 10-07-2013 | 12:20 PM
hawaiian Guy
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Uncle G.
It happened to me and a friend on a bicycle ride years ago. You can believe what you want, but it does happen.
There are a lot of people on illegal drugs as well as prescription drugs these days and I've seen a fair share of A holes on the road with road rages suffering from mental health issues.

Old 10-07-2013 | 01:31 PM
ringofld
Tourer

Happened to me a couple of times around 1970 on bicycle and a couple of times on small motorcycles.
Even little old lady came back for another pass telling how she was mad that she did not see me the first time.

Old 10-07-2013 | 05:09 PM
cgmartine
Road Master

Looseboner....you say he "used his badge for revenge..." are you serious? First of all, you don't know this did not happen, yet you are putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5. You were not there. He was a victim, even if he was off duty. Was he supposed to take it and forget it? He rightfully sought an arrest warrant for this dirt bag. In my book, he did the right thing.

Old 10-07-2013 | 06:05 PM
medic0446
Advanced

What would you do if someone ran you off the road?

Breaking his windows and/or slashing his tires would have been considered revenge. Considering that a judge signed the warrant and he was convicted by a jury, I would say that is justice.

Old 10-07-2013 | 09:02 PM
goo
|
Tourer

And the difference is?
Two biker gangs, one on the East coast and the other on the West and both involved in violent confrontations.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/07...cmp=latestnews

https://www.google.com/search?q=Regi...h=523&dpr=1.67

Bikers from other parts of the country have their agendas as well. So what is the difference???

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013...osed-memorial/

Old 10-07-2013 | 09:50 PM
TXSwede
Elite HDF Member
Question

Originally Posted by oct1949
Sometimes it doesnt hurt to have a LEO ridding in Ur group. Last trip I went on. There was 3 Leo's ridding with us.
As I understand it there were up to 7 LEO's in that group that confronted the SUV.

Quick Reply: bikers and assholes