The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

10 things I dont understand

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2013 | 12:21 PM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Riders Club Member

I wouldn't know; I don't DO group rides.

Old 09-20-2013 | 12:36 PM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by skidder
You're to easy.
I don't understand your comment. Are you saying I am going to a place called Easy? Or are you trying to say I'm too easy? I don't know, It's hard to decode your broken English, so I'll just leave your comment unanswered.

Originally Posted by Gimp
Funny how it "only takes ten minutes" when he's supposed to be doing it, but apparent hours if anyone's waiting.

"Let's do the Time Warp again!"
Hey Gimp, would you show up for a group ride with an empty tank and expect everyone to follow you to your favorite gas station so you can fill up? It's uncool that's all.

Originally Posted by Firewoman
Originally Posted by OKMICK
OFFICIAL THREAD ANNOUNCEMENT:

All participants in the Harley Forums are invited to attend a barbecue jointly hosted by Zeus33 and Skidder. Details published later.
I'm in, are we supposed to bring a covered dish or just a video camera?
OFFICIAL THREAD ANNOUNCEMENT: There will be a BBQ in the corn field behind FireWoman's house, this Saturday at 5:30pm. BYOB. We are gonna party till the sun comes up.

Old 09-20-2013 | 12:58 PM
Firewoman
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by zeus33

OFFICIAL THREAD ANNOUNCEMENT: There will be a BBQ in the corn field behind FireWoman's house, this Saturday at 5:30pm. BYOB. We are gonna party till the sun comes up.

You might want to wait on that until the corn has been picked so people have a place to camp. I know I'm not partying in a corn field that is still up, have you ever seen those huge yellow and black corn spiders? I've met up with way too many in my day, they are scary!

Old 09-20-2013 | 01:52 PM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member

You might want to wait on that until the corn has been picked so people have a place to camp. I know I'm not partying in a corn field that is still up, have you ever seen those huge yellow and black corn spiders? I've met up with way too many in my day, they are scary!
Yikes, spiders. I guess I thought the crops would be coming off soon. Well, ok, we have some time to plan. We need a band, a stage, several kegs of beer. We'll need some of those industrial sized bbqs, a party tent in case it rains.

Shall we sell tickets? You and I could make some good dough off this.

Maybe during the day we could have a miss HDForums wet t-shirt contest. This could be an annual party. Hmmm, great idea Firewoman, and thanks for the idea.

Old 09-20-2013 | 02:11 PM
Firewoman
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by zeus33
Yikes, spiders. I guess I thought the crops would be coming off soon. Well, ok, we have some time to plan. We need a band, a stage, several kegs of beer. We'll need some of those industrial sized bbqs, a party tent in case it rains.

Shall we sell tickets? You and I could make some good dough off this.

Maybe during the day we could have a miss HDForums wet t-shirt contest. This could be an annual party. Hmmm, great idea Firewoman, and thanks for the idea.

Slow down there killer, I don't own that field and it's right here at the edge of town, a small town where the cops are bored and would love to harass a party of that magnitude.

Old 09-20-2013 | 02:14 PM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Slow down there killer, I don't own that field and it's right here at the edge of town, a small town where the cops are bored and would love to harass a party of that magnitude.
Small town cops can be bought. Slip them a micky and a Ben Franklin and we're good to go. Invite the land owner to the party and all's good.

Problems resolved.

Old 09-20-2013 | 02:27 PM
Pagan48
Road Warrior

Yep, I have to agree with number 1. You're more than 1000 miles from me and I already don't like you. (LOL)

Old 09-20-2013 | 05:34 PM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by OKMICK
I think we need to wait for a confirmation from your co-host before we finalize things. I'd hate to think you have the bear the entire cost of the event.
I'd pay for the whole shot as long as Mr.Easy doesn't show. That sauce donkey would drink everything in site.

Old 09-20-2013 | 05:45 PM
Firewoman
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by skidder
I'd pay for the whole shot as long as Mr.Easy doesn't show. That sauce donkey would drink everything in site.

Are you wearing your cranky pants today?

Old 09-20-2013 | 05:50 PM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member

Are you wearing your cranky pants today?
I don't own any cranky pants. Are you wearing you're smart *** panties?

Quick Reply: 10 things I dont understand