The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

10 things I dont understand

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2013 | 10:10 AM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat
Originally Posted by skidder
Or you're at a rest stop at the side of the road and some pervert in the group decides to take a **** right in front of the ladies that are riding with us like something a dog would do.
That rule only applies to BMW and GoldWing riding groups!

Gives the ladies something to jeer at ....applaud, or make fun of!

I did that one time not knowing a guys wife was watching. She was thrilled. Guess she must of really been undersexed from her husband. A couple weeks later on a camping trip I was sitting in a lawn chair by the fire and she was all over me. Rubbing her crotch on my dick, put my hands on her little *******, basically dry humping me. I shut her down. But really learned a lesson, don't let any wayward women see the 12 inch python.

Old 09-18-2013 | 10:12 AM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by xracer110
10] showing up for ride not fueled up.

9]every stop,texting or calling wife/gf

8]going 100mph every group ride

7]never changing exhaust, at least get slip on's

6]buying new bike, then getting license to ride

5]waving to every bike

4]customizing bike to the point of non ride able

3]the show SOA.

2]thinking a Honda or whatever is a Harley

number 1 thing I dont understand: why my neighbors like me.

11] riding in a group and the idiot in front of you slams his brakes on with no warning. Turns out he was smokin dope and forgot to do up his helmet strap.

Old 09-18-2013 | 05:50 PM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat
That rule only applies to BMW and GoldWing riding groups!

Gives the ladies something to jeer at ....applaud, or make fun of!
Yes they made fun of him and they still do after he whipped out his little weenie for all to see.
This guy was so full of himself that he had to have an affair to make up for his short comings in the sack according to his OL. Then he tried to deny it happened like we would believe him and the only one who believed it was his gullible OL. What a couple of losers they were.

Old 09-18-2013 | 05:57 PM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member

#12 Guy in front of me slams on the brakes and does a hard u-turn to take a picture of a moose. Turns out his woman man told him to take the picture so the ***** whipped bozo does as he was told.
Could've killed me if I was'nt paying attention.

Old 09-18-2013 | 06:18 PM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Talking

Originally Posted by zeus33
11] riding in a group and the idiot in front of you slams his brakes on with no warning. Turns out he was smokin dope and forgot to do up his helmet strap.
Huhuh... Damn,Chill man... i said i was sorry dude..

Old 09-18-2013 | 06:55 PM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member

#13 Squid in front of me being a local doesn't make a turn North at the big sign that say's Rocky Mountain House North and he keeps going West.
I wait at the North turn for said squid and he say's"I thought that road went to RMH"
I should have let him keep going West come to think of it.
In other words...If you want to take the lead then at least know where you're going.

Old 09-18-2013 | 07:02 PM
fat_tony
Ultimate HDF Member

Two things I don't understand.

1) Why spend $500+ on a louder exhaust that just annoys everyone including yourself when it drones in your ears on the highway and does not really make a significant difference in performance. Why does the guy with the really loud exhaust have to ride in front of me?

2) Why do some riders think they are better than others based on the bike they ride?

Last edited by fat_tony; 09-19-2013 at 01:47 AM.
Old 09-18-2013 | 10:57 PM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by riteway
Huhuh... Damn,Chill man... i said i was sorry dude..
Ok, pass me the spliff, you're forgiven.

Old 09-19-2013 | 09:37 AM
rgb66
Club Member
Riders Club Member

Originally Posted by skidder
In other words...If you want to take the lead then at least know where you're going.
I have a lot of those around me. Eventually they catch up and when they do that always seem to ask how I got there before them.

I used to be lost in the shuffle but now I just shuffle with the lost.

Old 09-19-2013 | 09:45 AM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by rgb66
I have a lot of those around me. Eventually they catch up and when they do that always seem to ask how I got there before them.

I used to be lost in the shuffle but now I just shuffle with the lost.

It's kind of a catch 22 situation, what do you do if you're faced with following beginner riders that do dangerous things like slamming on their brakes in front of the pack, or pass and lead down a road you haven't been on?

Personally I take the option of maybe missing a turn off over getting dragged into and accident by some brain dead rider that can't think straight.

Actually I solved both problems by just not riding with people like that. They're not friends, and I don't enjoy riding with them so wtf was I thinking? Done with that.

Quick Reply: 10 things I dont understand