The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 01:58 PM
PaleRearEnd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why dont you bring your club into AZ? I would love to see some your boys sporting this patch around town.

Old 02-03-2011, 04:32 PM
quiet man
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!! I scream in vain for those who's souls are lost. I will bring the quietness to bare, as the screaming of my pipes rips the hearts of the frighten ones. And I will do it quietly, without a sound.

Old 02-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

Received 98 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by sslb Daigojim
I have been through three wars and twenty years at Folsom.
The math on this leads me to call BS. Three wars? And 20 years in prison (edit: oh wait, let me guess, you weren't in prison, you were an employee)? You were Delta Force and Navy Seals at the same time as well, yes?

All I need to know about you is on your back. A patch that is a lie is what defines you.

Last edited by Gazzalodi; 02-03-2011 at 05:47 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:47 PM
Artlee
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So are your pipes loud or quiet?
I still don't get it there Lord Byron.

Old 02-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

Oh my, look who just went into scared bunny mode.

Unfortunately he didn't take into account his wannabe tough guy words live on in the posts where he was quoted. I guess he really isn't that bright.

kicken back
see you on the road
see ya on the road
See ya on the road
See ya on the road
See ya on the road.
See ya on the road
See ya on the road
See ya on the road
See ya on the road
See ya on the road
See ya on the road
See ya on the road
See ya on the road

Last edited by Gazzalodi; 02-03-2011 at 06:37 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:36 PM
sslb Daigojim
Novice
Wink Silent Skulls sslb Daigojim

So much hate and so much unhappiness, but we choose our own lives. I will pass on the life you represent here. I do ride through the towns mentioned in this part of the forum. Just passing through. Ride safe HDF. Until we meet again.

Old 02-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

So much hate and so much unhappiness, but we choose our own lives. I will pass on the life you represent here. I do ride through the towns mentioned in this part of the forum. Just passing through. Ride safe HDF. Until we meet again.
Dude, really, you come in making sideways threats, telling us what a tough guy you are, then when you realize what a complete dork you have made out of yourself you delete all your posts and try to take the high road, really?

You made a fool out of yourself, the posts where you were quoted you can't delete, so don't try to pretend you didn't bring this on yourself by acting like a clown trying to defend an internet wannabe club.

Run along now and go try to impress the people on meetup or something.

Old 02-03-2011, 07:57 PM
sslb Daigojim
Novice
Default Silent Skulls sslb Daigojim

Originally Posted by Sharknose
If you're that much of a badass, you should learn how to register websites anonymously.
I am who I am, have nothing to hide and am easy to find, don't hide behind a keyboard. This group just reminded me why I ride alone. Yes, I was sucked in some, however I will still pass on all of the hatred, and violence the bikers on this forum represent. Never said I was a badass, just tried to give you some background. Sharknose, if you know the internet you can verify everything I don't care. Other than that, I will be just passing through. Hey, and meetup is a great way to meet the locals where ever you ride.

No longer interested in this forum.

Last edited by sslb Daigojim; 02-03-2011 at 08:01 PM. Reason: addition
Old 02-03-2011, 08:17 PM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

I am who I am, have nothing to hide and am easy to find, don't hide behind a keyboard. This group just reminded me why I ride alone. Yes, I was sucked in some, however I will still pass on all of the hatred, and violence the bikers on this forum represent. Never said I was a badass, just tried to give you some background. Sharknose, if you know the internet you can verify everything I don't care. Other than that, I will be just passing through. Hey, and meetup is a great way to meet the locals where ever you ride.

No longer interested in this forum.
You are a joke. You can't say "no I didn't say that" when you are friggin quoted.

You got the hate-ball rolling with all your talk about being a tough guy 3 war dude and ex-con from folsom and being a high kicking, gun packing badass that likes to wear your patch to intimidate people.

Well you got your BS called, and like a true coward tried to delete all evidence of your foolishness. Now go cry to your mommy or whatever, but don't try to blame your major FAIL on anyone else but you, clown.

Oh and usually one shows their lack of interest in a forum by not posting to it. Not by continuing to whine like a 3 year old when they get shown to be a tool.

Anyway didn't I tell you yesterday that you wouldn't be here for more than a few days. Face it dude, you are just one in a continuing line of dorks that come in try to act like a tough guy and get laughed out of town.

Too bad all those bro's of yours who I guess have been watching (cause you wouldn't just make that crap up would you) get to see what a crybaby you turn into when your badass act gets laughed at.

Last edited by Gazzalodi; 02-03-2011 at 08:39 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:31 PM
RamAirThree
Road Captain

Tell me this guy isn't for real and that someone on here is playing a joke....

3 major wars, 20 years in Folsom? (saw the Johnny cash film did you?) Special forces, total bad *** Rambo, I am Chuck Norris, a loner that talks in plural, etc, etc, etc.... lmaooo, what a loser and a poser. Gawd I hope we don't meet on the road, I am so afraid you might scratch my eyes out and give me such a pinch.

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?