The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2010, 05:44 AM
mikedero
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LMAO so funny that this has gone on for 10 pages. Someone hit or nerve or winter is set in and everyone is bored. This does make for a interesting read so many people posting about if they are a BIKER or not. F-ck sakes who cares what someone else thinks. you are who you are does it matter what someone else thinks? if so then you have more issues then trying to prove if you are a biker or not. on that note carry on I wonder if this can get up to 20 pages before it dies a slow death

Old 12-29-2010, 08:42 AM
babalu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i finally got through it...

guy seems to have it in for snobs, i mean he really hates snobs and "snooty" people, (i take that to mean anyone who makes more money than him and has more things). i see him coming back from a fancy dinner wearing loafers where he was hanging with "snobs" and all the sudden breaks down sobbing and screams "I'M A BIKER!!!!" and rips his sleeves off, grabs his chain wallet and ripped jeans, and from that day on he wears only biker gear.

i mean that is really a piece of work there from the OP.

Last edited by babalu; 12-29-2010 at 08:47 AM.
Old 12-29-2010, 08:54 AM
krusty1
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Babalu....you got yourself a beautiful Fatboy....now you're a real biker!

Old 12-29-2010, 01:12 PM
toastman
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by babalu
i finally got through it...

guy seems to have it in for snobs, i mean he really hates snobs and "snooty" people, (i take that to mean anyone who makes more money than him and has more things). i see him coming back from a fancy dinner wearing loafers where he was hanging with "snobs" and all the sudden breaks down sobbing and screams "I'M A BIKER!!!!" and rips his sleeves off, grabs his chain wallet and ripped jeans, and from that day on he wears only biker gear.

i mean that is really a piece of work there from the OP.
bwahahahah

it started like this i bet...

snob #1: "look at joboo's loafers, they're not even real suede, and ugh, that buckle! it's not even gold plated...what a poser"

snob #2: "and i say! are you wearing SOCKS with your loafers?!"

which led directly into the scene you described

hahahah

Old 12-29-2010, 01:23 PM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member
Received 83 Likes on 76 Posts

I said to my self, if I ever see another thread asking what a biker is I will not care........I don't care.

Old 12-29-2010, 01:53 PM
chuckw2
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 384 Likes on 230 Posts

Originally Posted by skidder
I said to my self, if I ever see another thread asking what a biker is I will not care........I don't care.

me too. but then here we are...reading and commenting on it...kinda like a train wreck you just can't help but watch.

Old 12-29-2010, 02:20 PM
firefighter616
Club Member
Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by chuckw2
me too. but then here we are...reading and commenting on it...kinda like a train wreck you just can't help but watch.

Knee jerk reaction for me, I just have to run towards the carnage to see if I can help...... then it just turns into a recovery scene

Old 12-29-2010, 03:16 PM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member
Received 83 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by chuckw2

I just wanted to see if anyone cared that I don't care....I guess some of us do care to not care.

Old 12-29-2010, 03:23 PM
cromagnon
Grand HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 47 Posts

WTF? I couldn't read it all. Why post drivel like that?

Update flash!: was bored and went back and read it .. this guys got real problems ... never said anything about getting drunk or bangin' skanks .. now how could he be for real ?...

Last edited by cromagnon; 12-29-2010 at 03:47 PM.
Old 12-29-2010, 03:45 PM
babalu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

come on now with gems like this:

"They tend not to wear sweaters or paten lather dress shoes and your die hard bikers wouldn’t know Dockers from khakis"

**** i don't know the difference between dockers and khakis, i thought dockers were khakis, i don't think anyone knows the difference between dockers and khakis... we must all be hardcore bikers.

it's just too great the more i read the better it gets... "your hardcore biker wouldn't know the difference between a loafer and an oxford"...

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?