The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Hamburglar
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

None of that will fly in my neighborhood.

Old 12-02-2010, 11:40 AM
PaleRearEnd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hamburglar
None of that will fly in my neighborhood.
Nope... not at all.

Not all states are the same, but the big dogs... will have a problem with any MC that doesn't follow protocol and go through the proper channels to become an MC. You don't just buy it off the internet and show up at 1800's or the Steelhorse for a beer and say hello..

Last edited by PaleRearEnd; 02-03-2011 at 01:43 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Hamburglar
Tourer

I agree. There are other AZ clubs that wouldnt accept it either. People need to learn they are in a different world. Whether they like it or not.

Old 12-02-2010, 12:15 PM
PaleRearEnd
Banned

Originally Posted by Hamburglar
I agree. There are other AZ clubs that wouldnt accept it either. People need to learn they are in a different world. Whether they like it or not.

I don't know of any MC in AZ that would accept it.. including mine.

Old 12-02-2010, 12:31 PM
chuckw2
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 384 Likes on 230 Posts

Originally Posted by BUCKETASS
Nope... not at all.

Not all states are the same, but the 81 in AZ who are the big dogs... will have a problem with any MC that doesn't follow protocol and go through the proper channels to become an MC. You don't just buy it off the internet and show up at 1800's or the Steelhorse for a beer and say hello..

question, just curious-say you were riding down I40 or somewhere on your way to something and you came up on this guy riding by himself would you bother with him? granted if he walked into a bar you were at and acted like he was a part of it would be trouble but would it be worth messing with him out on the road if you had somewhere to be?

not trying to be disagreeable just curious about the scenario and no I would never buy something this stupid or wear it out in public. I do have an SoA ashtray, it's kinda cool.

Old 12-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Hamburglar
Tourer
Cool

I don't know of any MC in AZ that would accept it.. including mine.
Mine definitely wouldnt either.

Old 12-02-2010, 12:40 PM
RamAirThree
Road Captain

Originally Posted by chuckw2
question, just curious-say you were riding down I40 or somewhere on your way to something and you came up on this guy riding by himself would you bother with him? granted if he walked into a bar you were at and acted like he was a part of it would be trouble but would it be worth messing with him out on the road if you had somewhere to be?

not trying to be disagreeable just curious about the scenario and no I would never buy something this stupid or wear it out in public. I do have an SoA ashtray, it's kinda cool.
It's not about picking on the nerd man, it's about how a guy earns his right to fly his colors and the disrespect in these herbs trying to pose like it's worthless. It's taken personal.

Try calling yourself a doctor in a hospital to a real MD and see if he doesn't give you a piece of his mind because of how he struggled to earn those initials Dr.

It comes down to respect or showing disrespect.

Old 12-02-2010, 12:58 PM
Hamburglar
Tourer

Very well put! Dress up like a cop, soldier, doctor, fireman and see what happens

Old 12-02-2010, 01:10 PM
PaleRearEnd
Banned

Originally Posted by chuckw2

Riding on the freeway.. I wouldn't, but that's me. He has to stop at some point... i'm sure another MC in another town will feel the same way.

Now the 81, Mongols, Outlaws, Pegans, Bandidos, SOS ect.... they might pull him over and ask a few questions.

Old 12-02-2010, 01:24 PM
chuckw2
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 384 Likes on 230 Posts

Riding on the freeway.. I wouldn't, but that's me. He has to stop at some point... i'm sure another MC in another town will feel the same way.

Now the 81, Mongols, Outlaws, Pegans, Bandidos, SOS ect.... they might pull him over and ask a few questions.
thanks for your answer. I really wouldn't want to be that guy for a bunch of reasons!

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?