The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 09:42 AM
Hamburglar
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IMO the silent skulls are the same as the Urine Order. They are both lames that have earned no respect. we have hashed this over before. FTP, FTF

Old 11-30-2010, 12:47 PM
okrooster56
Intermediate

I posted it, I made my point, I delete it cause I can.

Last edited by okrooster56; 07-29-2011 at 03:46 PM.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:27 PM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

Received 98 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by maryland blackout
"The Iron Order MC was started by a few hardcore bikers in a garage"
First clue that they are not, in fact "hardcore" is when they feel the need to specify, on the internet for that matter, they are "hardcore". I would suspect they are more of a chewy nuggat core, or maybe fluffy cream filling.

Old 12-01-2010, 09:12 AM
maryland blackout
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Gazzalodi
First clue that they are not, in fact "hardcore" is when they feel the need to specify, on the internet for that matter, they are "hardcore". I would suspect they are more of a chewy nuggat core, or maybe fluffy cream filling.

Mmmmm.... Chewy Nuggat MC. Big on chrome, not on riding.

Old 12-01-2010, 09:25 AM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Jesus, some of that ink looks like they did it themselves in a mirror. The one "SSLB in USA" looks like he ran out of room and it just says, "Silient Skul..." FKN morons.

Old 12-01-2010, 01:47 PM
PaleRearEnd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If this dude walked into our bar or any bar in Phx for that matter, he wouldn't walk out!!!

We have over 40 MC's and even more RG's. The riding groups don't exist in MC world..period. We don't care what the hell they do as long as they show respect.

Wear what you want, we don't give a crap as long as it doesn't say MC on it. If it says MC and you're not a Member of the COC and got it cleared with the big dog of the state and pay your dues....that cut will be removed one way or another and it will be hanging in some MC's Clubhouse on the "Wall of Shame". Hopefully you don't give an attitude while being asked to forfit your ultra ghey internet bought garbage over to the real patch holders who EARNED their colors.

We have a truckload of free riders that wear a lone wolf patch, out here.. it pretty much means they will stay out of your way as they don't want any trouble or be affiliated with any MC's. Most have new shiney new cuts with no patches that are shopping around for an MC to hang with. Future prospects as we call them...lol

1% Diamond.... HUGE NO NO UNLESS EARNED

MC - MC's have Church, Chapters, Bylaws, Protocol, Prospect periods.. everything has to be earned, dues have to be paid by all MC clubs at COC meetings every year and all MC's have to agree for you to be an MC after your 3 year probate period. You can't just show up at a bar with MC on your cut without following protocol...period.

That's how we roll in AZ anyways...

Hope this helps in case some of you actually bought this stuff. I just don't want to see anybody hurt over this stuff.

Old 12-02-2010, 09:42 AM
AllenW
Elite HDF Member
Received 119 Likes on 88 Posts

Considering I don't see any patch violations (not that I know what they all are) and considering the dude looks harmless, I think for someone to kick his *** means it ain't him with the problem....

On the other hand, had he walked in, sat down with the guys and asked which one of the old ladies he could borrow....I'd just call 911 because you know what's gonna happen..

Kinda like nerds, easy to make fun of, but ya kinda feel sorry for them.

Al

Old 12-02-2010, 09:48 AM
Blue SOG
Road Warrior

wouldn't be a problem.... 'cept for the MC on the cut. But then again, the Black & White might have "another" issue with it. I've seen a silent skulls patch or 2 around here... but only in VERY brightly lit and VERY public areas...

Old 12-02-2010, 09:51 AM
RamAirThree
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Blue SOG
wouldn't be a problem.... 'cept for the MC on the cut. But then again, the Black & White might have "another" issue with it. I've seen a silent skulls patch or 2 around here... but only in VERY brightly lit and VERY public areas...
Let's not forget that diamond patch too...

I heard these guys can be hardcore, they carry a ninja feather duster and a loaded can of pledge too... lol

Old 12-02-2010, 09:57 AM
Blue SOG
Road Warrior

can't believe I missed the diamond... and in THAT spot too??? That could prove to be "troublesome" around here... lol

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?