The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 02:05 AM
Rockrspud
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hung around alot In Bremerton Washington and the Bandidos were strong there a few were my riding buddys,riding with me they flew no colors....when I saw them all together Wow,there was an old school HD shop in Bremerton called Steps Chopper Shop,I use to by parts for my 79 shovel there and that is where I met most of the Bandidtos in the area.

Old 04-15-2010, 05:50 AM
jamestj9
Stage I
Default MC's

Originally Posted by bigskyhd
Hell's Angels had a huge rally here this summer. Patches from all over the country. They seemed very respectful, as was I to them. Saw a lot of them out on the road and while gassing up. Always spoke, and they returned the acknowledgments. No problems to speak of. A couple of knucklehead civilians got out of line, and got their attitude adjusted, but rightfully so. This is their second big rally in less than 5-6 years in Missoula, MT. Respect is a word that is honored and revered in that community.

I am in a MC not a 1% but I have been around alot of them..... We are just like everyone else, we have jobs have kids just like everyone else just try to treat us normal show respect. You act like a ahole you will be treated like one, be a normal person say hello, put your hand out we will show you the same. MC's have a bad rep from TV and people that have crossed a MC but we are like you, I myself live a normal live have 2 children and a grandchild. Club members 1% or any other have a bad rep we enjoy riding hard nad partying hard but show respect and you will get it back that is pretty simple.

Old 04-15-2010, 07:33 AM
1flhtk4me
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 90 Likes on 67 Posts

The local club here is the Top Hatters formed in 1946 and they are associated with the Hells Angels.

Last edited by 1flhtk4me; 04-15-2010 at 07:36 AM.
Old 04-18-2010, 03:13 PM
Brian72
Stage II

Originally Posted by BigMacRelo
First I'd like to say I love and respect each and every one of you who live the life of a Clubber.

I'm hoping for some of you to help me out. I'm a Clubber in Colorado and we've found ourselves in a difficult situation. We will most likely be relocating to Roswell and I'm having trouble finding clubs in the area. I don't want any of those fake *** riding clubs with no respect for what MUST be earned. I'm part of a 3 piece patch that supports our 1% Brothers and have the ultimate goal of being asked to move up at some point. Unfortunately we don't have a Chapter in New Mexico and need to start all over again once we relocate.

I've checked the NMCOC and I can't find anything about member clubs. Can anyone give me any information about what clubs are in the Roswell or surrounding areas? I can't stand the thought of leaving my Brothers and its going to leave a gapping hole in my heart when I leave.

Anything you can do to help me find a club - preferably one that supports a 1%r would mean the world to me. I've wanted to eventually become a 1%r FOREVER and have begun paying my dues for one club and will do whatever it takes to become a brother to a support club or 1%r Club.

Much Respect!!! Please forgive me for not dropping my club and club name for now - I DON'T want to disrespect any of my Brothers.

Again, I thank you for eveything and will hopefully come down to NM with the recommendation of one of the well known members the largest 1%r clubs down there.

Fat chance! You're the real deal alright, you're asking who's legit where you're moving? Currently in a "real club" and don't want to get with a "fake" club.

Dude, get right. If you have no leads to where you are moving and are currently in a club. You are not "real" and your unnamed club is not "real".

Oh yeah, no disrespect intended (lol).

Old 04-18-2010, 04:56 PM
AThousandHurricanes
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I remember riding down to the Temecula area one day with some comrades, and we stopped at the HD dealer down there to meet up with some other guys. up rolls this "patched" guy in a street glide. cracks the throttle all over the parking lot...rides up on the curb and parks right in front of the door, and walks in like he is going to kill someone. We proceed to the gas station, where another member of this club is scowling and takes off, cutting off traffic, ran a red light, and being a general douchebag. Guess what club they were from?? anyone????

Choir Boys. LEO club. I have never even seen 1%er's be so arrogant and dangerous. Actually on the contrary, the 1% riders I have seen around here are good riders, and avoid drawing attention to themselves with these sort of antics. The last guy literally almost caused a big rig to run off the road to avoid him because he didn't want to wait for the light. Guess they have Sons of Anarchy on repeat back at the station.

Old 04-18-2010, 05:30 PM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Rockrspud
I hung around alot In Bremerton Washington and the Bandidos were strong there .
Washington, like Texas, is a Red and Gold State.....in fact I believe Washington, Montana, Idaho, Nevada, Texas are all strong RnG States.

California, Arizona...and others are very much RnW States....it's not very often you see Bandits setting up shop in a red and white state but you see red n white setting up shop anywhere they damned well please....why is that?

why is it such a bad thing to have bandits and angels with chapters in the same state or the same province?

why is it so hard for these clubs and others to get along with each other....I've never been able to figure that out.

Old 04-18-2010, 05:44 PM
AThousandHurricanes
Road Master

Originally Posted by DinoVelvet
Washington, like Texas, is a Red and Gold State.....in fact I believe Washington, Montana, Idaho, Nevada, Texas are all strong RnG States.

California, Arizona...and others are very much RnW States....it's not very often you see Bandits setting up shop in a red and white state but you see red n white setting up shop anywhere they damned well please....why is that?

why is it such a bad thing to have bandits and angels with chapters in the same state or the same province?

why is it so hard for these clubs and others to get along with each other....I've never been able to figure that out.
Realistically, I think in the past it was all about who has rights to run "less than legal" business operations where. Nowadays, the clubs seem to have mellowed quite a bit, and I think it is more about respect and tradition than who gets to deal where. I'm not a 1%er, but I have been around enough of them to realize they are smarter than some people gave them credit for, and it is easier to just lay low and avoid RICO charges than to have some patch holder getting busted and having their patches become exhibit A. I am under the impression that if one was to attend a CoC meeting, one would have a hard time believing the guys hunt each other down in cold blood like they show on the discovery channel.

Old 04-18-2010, 07:56 PM
cqcuster
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Curt1953
Dayton, Ohio area. We have Outlaws, Dayton Santans and just last Sunday on my way home from the last day of my MSF class riding southbond interstate 75 I saw a couple guys wearing their colors. Look like their all leather jackets said EnForcers, red grim reaper holding a sword, said Ohio at the bottom of their jackets.
Thats a cop mc, they don't count.

Old 04-18-2010, 08:33 PM
triple buzz
Tourer
Received 20 Likes on 9 Posts

Pretty good supply of HA in my area. Respect them and they won't bother you.

Old 04-18-2010, 08:40 PM
HDRider#1
Tourer

Originally Posted by triple buzz
Pretty good supply of HA in my area. Respect them and they won't bother you.
Very much the same in my area.

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?