The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 07:04 PM
petom
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,061 Likes on 535 Posts

Are you a rider or a biker?-images.jpg

Old 05-21-2015, 07:23 PM
Uncle Chester
Extreme HDF Member
Received 182 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by Tonyycee883
Your all scumbags **** you all
This is a motorcycle forum. Not a menstrualcycle forum.

Old 05-28-2015, 09:45 AM
RHPAW
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 15,177 Likes on 6,713 Posts

Originally Posted by AJSHOVEL
LOL....sad but true. Just recently a Mod. deleted completely clothed cameltoe. Oh my.....heck they even allow "cameltoes" on the Honda scooter forums, lol.

Don't see the issue...

Attached Thumbnails Are you a rider or a biker?-cameltoe.jpg  
Old 05-31-2015, 10:41 AM
TXScorpion
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess I am somewhere in the middle... (is there a middle??)

I have many tattoos... but I didnt get my first one until I was 40 (I have been riding since I was 18 - laugh all you want, my mom wouldnt let me get a bike when I lived at home. I moved out ON my 18th birthday and bought my first bike the same day).
I never cover them.

I have long hair and a goatee though... and a blue-collar job (I am a mechanic... but I own the shop so there is a little white-collar in there somewhere)

I wear a helmet on the way to work but not usually on the way home - figure that one out. (I prefer to not but my wife yells at me)

My bike has loud pipes and a radio - but I have never used the radio... I much prefer the sound of the pipes.

I used to ride in the rain without thinking twice about it (rode in a hurricane once just so I could say I did) - right up until I was riding once and a car skidded through an intersection and into the car beside me - missed me by less than 3 feet.
I dont ride in the rain so much now.

I am a HOG member.
But I dont consider them - or me - to be an "outlaw" (though I appear to be on more than one govt "list")
I am too damn old to do the "outlaw" chit I did when I was younger. Now I prefer the social aspect of the group.

I literally ride as often as I possibly can, but its a real PITA to carry a pizza home on the bike...

Oh, and apparently the most important one:
My bike is black and chrome :P

So am I a biker or a RUB?

Last edited by TXScorpion; 05-31-2015 at 10:49 AM.
Old 07-04-2015, 10:09 PM
tjbennett
Cruiser
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

When I'm on my bike...I'm a biker, when I'm driving my Cadillac...I'm an Network Administrator...and oh I have a goatee!

Last edited by tjbennett; 07-05-2015 at 08:45 AM.
Old 07-12-2015, 04:29 PM
FNGonaRK
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 8,128 Likes on 2,802 Posts

I have to kind of giggle when I read 90% of these definitions. Damn near every characteristic is something based on attire, or grooming habits. No wonder we have all of the "what should I wear on my date tonight" threads. Then everyone replies to do your own thing. Bikers don't conform, well unless you're talking about how to look like a biker...

I'm me; you be you, and we'll be cool, unless the real you is an ***, then be someone else, so I can enjoy my beer in peace.

Last edited by FNGonaRK; 08-13-2015 at 09:53 AM.
Old 07-20-2015, 07:29 PM
glidein wide
Stellar HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 115 Posts

So yesterday me and the ol pull in to a watering hole we frequent, of course being watched by the guys in the patio area. Nod head as we walk by to go in bar. I'm not over dressed"posing",however, this one"dude" kept staring me down every time he walked in, we sat at the bar inside, he's bald, goat, taller, vest with colors. He had a problem, maybe because my ol is HOT !!! I dress pretty much the same when I ride, tee,boots, jeans, a rag on my head if it's real hot as it was that day, 94°,big forehead. Was he the big bad biker fifteen years younger than me? I think not... Neither am I ... so why the problem ?
Looking for a victim to get a new patch maybe ??

Old 08-04-2015, 05:24 PM
FNGonaRK
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 8,128 Likes on 2,802 Posts

So I was shooting pool at this bar the other night with a biker in a leather vest. Hypothetically speaking, if he talked me into banging his ol in the women's restroom, would that make me a biker? What if I wore a condom?

Old 08-04-2015, 05:38 PM
HardRider1
Road Warrior
Received 91 Likes on 62 Posts

According to the Urban Dictionary

"A biker is some one who not only owns a motorbike but rides it for pleasure as well as mere transport. They tend to be a friendly bunch but any who crosses them will be "persuaded" not to do so again!"

I think that about wraps it up.

Old 08-04-2015, 10:22 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

today I was treated like a slave,beat by a woman at pool, and yelled at by my ol..........I think that makes me a; well it sure as hell ain't a biker........

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?