The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2015, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by themouth!!!
... the PHOENIX MOTORCYCLE CLUB exists for the purpose of providing a clean and serene fellowship for riders who want to ride drug & alcohol free and be acceptable, responsible, and productive members of society!

Yep. Sound like a real rough crowd of outlaws!
hey, i'm impressed, you can use a kewboard. never said i was an outlaw or did i claim to be one. not every MC is. were you able to get anywhere else on our website not being a member? like i said, i don't tell everything. love you outsiders, you'll believe everything you see on the internet. cause you know those guys who buy bycycles for everyone on christmas and also do toy runs, they're outstanding citizens too. hmm, i thought all criminals tell the cops where they're cooking meth..and you guys laugh at me... man you're smart, i'll never doubt you again, i promise..lol

Old 01-02-2015, 12:14 PM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 36,879 Likes on 17,363 Posts

Originally Posted by IllusionBlue
... were you able to get anywhere else on our website not being a member?...lol
Exclusivity is paramount to secrecy! As for the rest of your post, you do know a hole is the only thing in the world the more you take out of it the bigger it gets, right?

Old 01-02-2015, 12:45 PM

-----------

Last edited by Temporary Username 1; 01-05-2015 at 08:32 AM.
Old 01-02-2015, 12:52 PM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 36,879 Likes on 17,363 Posts

Originally Posted by IllusionBlue
..yeah, the more i talk the deeper it gets,,very true sir. now its me laughing at myself.. i get what you're saying. what i've been saying could be the honest truth, but it's falling on deaf ears now, so why bother.. well i'm done with this thread, sorry to rob you of free entertainment. TY MICK.
For the briefest of moments you were so close.

Old 01-02-2015, 01:01 PM
truckerdave
senior experienced all-knowing leader of the unwise
Received 347 Likes on 177 Posts

"providing a clean and serene fellowship for riders who want to ride drug & alcohol free and be acceptable, responsible, and productive members of society!"

I don't meet even one of those qualifications so i guess i reall did grow up to be one of the people my parents warned me about. Guess i just don't have what it takes to be in that club. LOL Sure hate that guy dropped out of the thread. That was entertaining.

Old 01-02-2015, 01:07 PM
Northbound Southerner
Elite HDF Member
Received 87 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by truckerdave
"providing a clean and serene fellowship for riders who want to ride drug & alcohol free and be acceptable, responsible, and productive members of society!"

I don't meet even one of those qualifications so i guess i reall did grow up to be one of the people my parents warned me about. Guess i just don't have what it takes to be in that club. LOL Sure hate that guy dropped out of the thread. That was entertaining.
I doubt he is really gone...He has more posts in this thread than all of us combined...Funny thing is, I am sure the dudes in his club are OK. Sound like a bunch of guys riding and trying to stay sober. Not for me but I could see the appeal for some. Why they would let this SOA wanna be in is a mystery...Someone said earlier he was an embarrassment to his club and I agree totally...The would probably toss him if they ever saw this thread...

Old 01-02-2015, 01:07 PM
SYLM
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He isn't going anywhere. He just has to go check his batch of blue meth he has cooking so he can sell it to some of the clubs he may or may not have been name dropping in an earlier post.

Hope Leo's don't read this forum or his clubs cover as law abiding AMA club full of sober gentlemen will be blown........all those years of hard work down the drain

Old 01-02-2015, 01:09 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,045 Likes on 17,932 Posts

Originally Posted by truckerdave

What kills me is why them and others like them try so damn hard to look and sometimes act just like what they say they are against. All comes down to wanting the rep without paying the price, can you say posers ?

Old 01-02-2015, 02:08 PM
truckerdave
senior experienced all-knowing leader of the unwise
Received 347 Likes on 177 Posts

Kinda reminds me of when i played at a festival recently where a bunch of us rode in wearing colors. I took off my patches, grabbed a guitar and did a 30 minute solo set, something no one was expecting. The next week the young grocery checker girl at the local store saw me come in and said with an awe stricken look, "Oh i didn't know that all the time you've been coming in here you were really a "club whose name you would instantly recognize but i can't say here. I saw you at the festival." Yeaaaahhh. I'm a folk hero. Bet no one ever said that to anyone in that guy's club.

Old 01-02-2015, 02:08 PM
SYLM
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
What kills me is why them and others like them try so damn hard to look and sometimes act just like what they say they are against. All comes down to wanting the rep without paying the price, can you say posers ?
Most clubs are working hard to get rid of the "bad guy" image but only takes a few jack offs to keep it going strong

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?