The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2015, 10:21 AM

------------

Last edited by Temporary Username 1; 01-05-2015 at 08:29 AM.
Old 01-02-2015, 10:47 AM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Originally Posted by IllusionBlue
never said i was an authority, but my club has been here 30+ years, so i know a little, never claimed to know everything and never will.

as for the other part, its true we really don't care about riding clubs, although they do serve their purpose, doing charity's keeping the heat off the rest of us

No different than the hundreds of other wannabe clubs. You should probably review your "club's" website for your real calling, badass isn't one of them.

http://phoenix-mc.org

By the way, your club sports the AMA badge......

Old 01-02-2015, 10:53 AM
Northbound Southerner
Elite HDF Member
Received 87 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by IllusionBlue

as for the other part, its true we really don't care about riding clubs, although they do serve their purpose, doing charity's keeping the heat off the rest of us
Heat? From who? You are an AMA "MC"...the last I heard you worked in a prison too. Pretty sure you are not some outlaw. Just a wanna be like you claim to look down on...

Old 01-02-2015, 10:54 AM
truckerdave
senior experienced all-knowing leader of the unwise
Received 347 Likes on 177 Posts

Well screw the rest of you guys. I'm a folk hero! I read it in the news. Really! It said after years of harassement by law enforcement and negative reporting by the news media, "Club Whose Name You Would Recognize Instantly" have become modern day folk heros. I kind of liked that so from then on i struck a good "bad boy" pose everytime i saw someone with a camera nearby. I prefer the post-apocalypse marauding biker gang look so i make sure my Dyna looks just like it could have rolled off the set of SOA. Even have a pair of those dark wraparound shades(wear 'em at night too) and some of those ICON Road Warrior type boots to add to the fok hero mystique. If you want to know anything about clubs ask me. I can't tell you of course. Gotta maintain secrecy and this is the BS forum you know.

Old 01-02-2015, 11:03 AM
Juan L

Originally Posted by truckerdave
Well screw the rest of you guys. I'm a folk hero! I read it in the news. Really! It said after years of harassement by law enforcement and negative reporting by the news media, "Club Whose Name You Would Recognize Instantly" have become modern day folk heros. I kind of liked that so from then on i struck a good "bad boy" pose everytime i saw someone with a camera nearby. I prefer the post-apocalypse marauding biker gang look so i make sure my Dyna looks just like it could have rolled off the set of SOA. Even have a pair of those dark wraparound shades(wear 'em at night too) and some of those ICON Road Warrior type boots to add to the fok hero mystique. If you want to know anything about clubs ask me. I can't tell you of course. Gotta maintain secrecy and this is the BS forum you know.
Dave you always crack me up!

Old 01-02-2015, 11:17 AM
Northbound Southerner
Elite HDF Member
Received 87 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by rwhisen

No different than the hundreds of other wannabe clubs. You should probably review your "club's" website for your real calling, badass isn't one of them.

http://phoenix-mc.org

By the way, your club sports the AMA badge......
... the PHOENIX MOTORCYCLE CLUB exists for the purpose of providing a clean and serene fellowship for riders who want to ride drug & alcohol free and be acceptable, responsible, and productive members of society!

Yep. Sound like a real rough crowd of outlaws!

Old 01-02-2015, 11:22 AM
truckerdave
senior experienced all-knowing leader of the unwise
Received 347 Likes on 177 Posts

Sounds like the kind of guys that come up all the time, introducing themselves, asking if i've heard of them, i say, oh yeah, sure i have. then they have their little conversation with me thinking i'm paying attention, they're thinking they're like us, YOU'RE NOT! i walk away laughing.

Old 01-02-2015, 11:24 AM
Juan L

Sounds like the kind of guys that come up all the time, introducing themselves, asking if i've heard of them, i say, oh yeah, sure i have. then they have their little conversation with me thinking i'm paying attention, they're thinking they're like us, YOU'RE NOT! i walk away laughing.
Touche'

Please end this here, it can't get ANY better than that ending.

Old 01-02-2015, 11:26 AM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 36,879 Likes on 17,363 Posts

Believe I'd have used the quote feature on that one, Dave. You're about to set off the alarm system for all the bad asses who think you're the one who said that.

Old 01-02-2015, 11:27 AM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 36,879 Likes on 17,363 Posts

Originally Posted by rwhisen
Touche'

Please end this here, it can't get ANY better than that ending.
I hope this thread never ends but if it should be I believe a farewell song would be in order

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?