The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 08:13 AM
HAOLE
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 2,176 Likes on 1,611 Posts

Originally Posted by OKMICK
Paintin' with a pretty broad brush, aren't you? Not in law enforcement but your statement is an affront to those who are honest, hardworking officers. I find there is no ALL of anything, no matter the chosen profession.
My Comment may be an affront to those with no sense of humor perhaps, may be reality, or maybe ...just maybe.... it may be similar to the brush stroke used to paint MC members on these forums.

Only difference is my comment about LEOs elicted your reply, rather than your silence when MC members are defamed.

LOL

Haole

Old 12-29-2014, 08:15 AM
HAOLE
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by SYLM
He means that a person could be a good cop but sits by and watches the dirty bastards and not say anything. That in turn makes them crooked. They are only expected to enforce the law on the people not wearing a badge. Sounds dirty to me

I thought it was pretty clear as well

LOL

Haole

Old 12-29-2014, 08:21 AM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 36,879 Likes on 17,363 Posts

Originally Posted by HAOLE
My Comment may be an affront to those with no sense of humor perhaps, may be reality, or maybe ...just maybe.... it may be similar to the brush stroke used to paint MC members on these forums.

Only difference is my comment about LEOs elicted your reply, rather than your silence when MC members are defamed.

LOL

Haole
Your comment being an affront has nothing to do with whether or not someone has a sense of humor. Had your comment been intended to be humorous it would have been taken as such. As for forum members painting MC members with a broad brush you are free to direct your remarks to those who do so...I believe every person has the right to stand on their own merit or lack thereof.

Old 12-29-2014, 08:24 AM
HAOLE
Seasoned HDF Member

Your comment being an affront has nothing to do with whether or not someone has a sense of humor. Had your comment been intended to be humorous it would have been taken as such. As for forum members painting MC members with a broad brush you are free to direct your remarks to those who do so...I believe every person has the right to stand on their own merit or lack thereof.
Are my intentions subject to your interpretations?

What am I thinking now ?

LOL

Haole

Old 12-29-2014, 08:28 AM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member

Are my intentions subject to your interpretations?

What am I thinking now ?

LOL

Haole
Don't know why you think this has to be a pissin' contest. You made a statement I didn't agree with, nothing more, nothing less. I don't give a damn what you're thinking, none of my business.

Old 12-29-2014, 08:46 AM
HAOLE
Seasoned HDF Member

Don't know why you think this has to be a pissin' contest. You made a statement I didn't agree with, nothing more, nothing less. I don't give a damn what you're thinking, none of my business.
Look OKMick

Wasnt getting into any contest, usually they are a waste of time, my observation was an illustration of the absurdity in the premise exhibited here when it comes to MCs. Doesnt take much to find the examples.

Obviously each should be judged on their own actions, course that goes against the whole premise of RICO, but that is a different discussion.

The fact that you responded because I said something negative about LEO proves my point(only took 15 minutes after my posting BTW), crickets exhibited by the general forum population whan MC members are spoken poorly of.... an Affront when LEos are observed as crooked ....

BLUF: you have you opinion based on your experiences and perceptions, I have mine, neither is negated by the other. Though if your better half was treated as mine was, I believe you would be closer in opinion to me, and that is only one of the experiences that has lead me here, I expect to be hassled, she had no reason to be hassled.

You made a response I didnt agree with, I responded in turn, Nothing More, Nothing Less, and Neither observation or personal belief is affected.

Haole

Last edited by HAOLE; 12-29-2014 at 09:01 AM.
Old 12-29-2014, 09:01 AM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member

Look OKMick

Wasnt getting into any contest, usually they are a waste of time...

Haole
I'll agree with ya there. Obvious you're a bright guy and yes, our experiences shape our opinions. Sorry your experiences with LEO are what they are, just as I'd be sorry if your plumber burned you and now all plumbers are crooks and liars. I know the plumber won't shoot or cuff ya, just used that as an example.
Ride safe.

Old 12-29-2014, 09:06 AM
HAOLE
Seasoned HDF Member

I'll agree with ya there. Obvious you're a bright guy and yes, our experiences shape our opinions. Sorry your experiences with LEO are what they are, just as I'd be sorry if your plumber burned you and now all plumbers are crooks and liars. I know the plumber won't shoot or cuff ya, just used that as an example.
Ride safe.
You Ride Safe as well and Hope you and Your Family had an Excellent Christmas

Ah shoot ... should I had said "Christma-hannah-quawansa-kah" ?

LOL

Haole

Old 12-29-2014, 09:16 AM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member

You Ride Safe as well...
Appreciate the Merry Christmas, wish the same for you but you forgot to include the Magician's Union. Since I have become involved in this thread I may as well tell ya what I think, for what it's worth. I am like 99.9% of the public, only thing I know about MC's is what I see, read or hear. Frankly, most of what I see is here in these forums and for the life of me I cannot figure out how buying/riding a Harley Davidson suddenly makes one a magnet for recruitment to a MC, and in particular 1% clubs.

Again, my opinion only, but 99% of those who post here about suddenly being recruited, asked to hang around, etc. would **** down their leg if it really happened. Having said that....there is an Outlaws MC clubhouse here in OKC so I am going to presume they have members here. In all my years of ridin' I have yet to see them at that clubhouse, in public, etc. but on these forums these poindexters who wanna be a bad *** run into outlaw club every time they ride. I'm feelin' a little slighted, ya know?

Old 12-29-2014, 09:26 AM
HAOLE
Seasoned HDF Member

Appreciate the Merry Christmas, wish the same for you but you forgot to include the Magician's Union. Since I have become involved in this thread I may as well tell ya what I think, for what it's worth. I am like 99.9% of the public, only thing I know about MC's is what I see, read or hear. Frankly, most of what I see is here in these forums and for the life of me I cannot figure out how buying/riding a Harley Davidson suddenly makes one a magnet for recruitment to a MC, and in particular 1% clubs.

Again, my opinion only, but 99% of those who post here about suddenly being recruited, asked to hang around, etc. would **** down their leg if it really happened. Having said that....there is an Outlaws MC clubhouse here in OKC so I am going to presume they have members here. In all my years of ridin' I have yet to see them at that clubhouse, in public, etc. but on these forums these poindexters who wanna be a bad *** run into outlaw club every time they ride. I'm feelin' a little slighted, ya know?
Forgive my ignorance. Does the magicians guild coincide with Wiccas then?

If so would it be: Merry "Christma-hannah-quawansi-solticah" to include Soltice?

as for the other.... most MCs hang out at the Stealership, with recruitment gift baskets, you may have just missed them as they replenished their supply of handouts... Dont feel slighted its just timing doncha-know

LOL

Haole

Last edited by HAOLE; 01-07-2015 at 07:14 AM.

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?