The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 06:32 PM
FNGonaRK
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 8,128 Likes on 2,802 Posts

Originally Posted by LiiT
One little girl was dying to climb up in his lap and tell him what she wanted for Christmas. He loves it.

LiiT
She was in her 40's, wasn't she?

Old 12-09-2014, 09:16 AM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 834 Likes on 582 Posts

Originally Posted by FNGonaRK
She was in her 40's, wasn't she?

LOL Old Wolf has been married and divorced 5 times and is always on the look out for number 6. Still a horn dog at (I think) 74, he'd screw a snake if somebody would hold the head.

Back in the 70's he spent 6 years just riding the country on that same rigid pan head (it's currently on it's 3rd engine). I asked how the hell he paid for gas and food and he said while he went hungry a few times in order to have gas and oil for the bike, most of the time the money just kinda came to him. I didn't ask for details

LiiT

Old 12-09-2014, 02:13 PM

--------

Last edited by Temporary Username 1; 01-05-2015 at 08:49 AM.
Old 12-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Scorp76
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Apparently there's quite a few clubs here in my area. Only 1% I've seen is Sons of Silence guys.

Without doing my research I sent my info to Iron Order guys, they've been pretty presistent in calling/emailing me. Never seen any driving around though.

Think I'll just go with a normal veteran group if I can find one.

Old 12-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Gtrtek
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Scorp76
Apparently there's quite a few clubs here in my area. Only 1% I've seen is Sons of Silence guys.

Without doing my research I sent my info to Iron Order guys, they've been pretty presistent in calling/emailing me. Never seen any driving around though.

Think I'll just go with a normal veteran group if I can find one.
Not sure were black Forest CO is but the Veterans MC has a chapter in Colorado Springs.http://www.theveteransmc.com/#!color...rings-co/c191h

You can also check the local coc.
http://www.colorado-coc.com/index.php/Main/MemberClubs

Old 12-10-2014, 04:33 AM
2ndAmend
Advanced

Call me anything you want, except late for dinner. For the guys that say there aren't any bikers anymore because it became to mainstream and we are just guys doing things that bikers did, everything evolves. I would venture to say that there are very few things that are the same as they used to be. I am by no means saying that I am a biker or a rider. I just don't care. I'm a red blooded, motorcycle riding, deer hunting, gun totin, patriotic American. Nothing else matters to me. While I respect peoples opinions, I don't have to agree. If you wanna call me somethin, call me Ken

Last edited by 2ndAmend; 12-10-2014 at 04:36 AM.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:45 AM
ynots
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Biker: over 35, middle class, working in IT or telecoms, and likely to ride a Honda

Old 12-10-2014, 06:31 AM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 834 Likes on 582 Posts

Originally Posted by 2ndAmend
Call me anything you want, except late for dinner. For the guys that say there aren't any bikers anymore because it became to mainstream and we are just guys doing things that bikers did, everything evolves. I would venture to say that there are very few things that are the same as they used to be. I am by no means saying that I am a biker or a rider. I just don't care. I'm a red blooded, motorcycle riding, deer hunting, gun totin, patriotic American. Nothing else matters to me. While I respect peoples opinions, I don't have to agree. If you wanna call me somethin, call me Ken

Damn sure not like it used to be Ken. I don't recall ever trying to classify people like most seem bound and determined to do these days.

I never heard of most of this **** until I started reading internet sites.

LiiT

Old 12-10-2014, 08:20 AM
2ndAmend
Advanced

Originally Posted by LiiT
Damn sure not like it used to be Ken. I don't recall ever trying to classify people like most seem bound and determined to do these days.

I never heard of most of this **** until I started reading internet sites.

LiiT
I hear that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but nowhere does it say it has to be shared.

Old 12-10-2014, 09:13 AM

-------

Last edited by Temporary Username 1; 01-05-2015 at 08:48 AM.

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?