The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

My favorite IORC picture:

Old 07-02-2014, 11:15 AM
Oldskewl
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,922 Likes on 3,290 Posts

Originally Posted by Mountain Cruiser
They claim, "They are not 1%ers, never will be".

I know what they say but they act like an OMC. There is a huge difference between a RC and an OMC. The IO portrays themselves as an OMC in public regardless of what their website says.
Consider this, would a member of a RC have a fight and shootout with an OMC? I have never heard of this. How many RC's have run in's with OMC like the outlaws?... Rarely if ever.

I have been on many runs and these guys have bad attitudes towards the public in general, regardless of what IZOD puts on his website..

FWIW, I could care less if IORC wants to be a 1% club, it's makes no difference to me either way but they simply don't know how to be 1%ers. It's a mentality, the image is just a by product.

I think they IO is in for a rude awakening killing a 1%er, they have sealed their fate and if I could give anyone of them a lick of advice it would be to drop their cut and run. This isn't a game, your little road name and badge isn't going to help you out of this mess.

Old 07-02-2014, 11:22 AM
Oldskewl
Seasoned HDF Member

Old 07-02-2014, 01:07 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Dang, I am an anarchist. That is the first time for that!

Old 07-02-2014, 01:11 PM
Haxxor
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IMO, the worst part is that the IOMC's disregard for existing club practices contributes to a blurring of the lines between Outlaw clubs and Social/Riding clubs. I mean, I totally get the resentment to being told what to, or not to do, but ignoring all the rules and established protocols leads to unfortunate encounters, such as what took place between the IOMC and BPMC.

What gets lost in all of this, is the core purpose of what the IOMC is suppose to stand for, any RC actually! They claim their club was created for brotherhood and partying, yet they also claim that they are ready to TCOB, cause they do whatever they wanna do! If they are really all about brotherhood and partying, then why all the BS and defiant behavior?

Outlaw clubs know what they are getting into, and most RCs don't want the Outlaw lifestyle, so they don't do outlaw ****. If both sides stayed in their own lane, there would be no need for one to get in the way of, or negatively impact the other. See how that works?

Old 07-02-2014, 01:31 PM
Mountain Cruiser
Banned
Received 502 Likes on 321 Posts

As a law abiding citizen of these United States I feel obligated to conform to the law of the land. I do not feel obligated to conform to outlaw law. If you feel you need to harm me for that, then so be it. I reserve the right to defend myself, my property and my family.

Old 07-02-2014, 01:40 PM
Oldskewl
Seasoned HDF Member

As a law abiding citizen of these United States I feel obligated to conform to the law of the land. I do not feel obligated to conform to outlaw law. If you feel you need to harm me for that, then so be it. I reserve the right to defend myself, my property and my family.
Most people do

Old 07-02-2014, 01:41 PM
Mountain Cruiser
Banned
Received 502 Likes on 321 Posts

Originally Posted by SYLM
No you are right. They never will be 1%ers. 1%ers are respected and that is one thing those poser *** queers will never be.

Just a word of advice. If you are io turn your cut in and stay home watching Columbo or what ever it is that you people like to watch.
Here's some advice for you, stop trying to dictate to law abiding citizens what they can wear and how they can act.

Old 07-02-2014, 01:43 PM
Oldskewl
Seasoned HDF Member

Here's some advice for you, stop trying to dictate to law abiding citizens what they can wear and how they can act.
Since when do "law abiding citizens" gun down unarmed men in cold blood?

Old 07-02-2014, 01:57 PM
jakenok
Elite HDF Member
Received 116 Likes on 61 Posts

the io shooter didn't seem to care about that "law abiding" blurb..... I wonder how long before the ATF puts him in witness protection after the grand jury no true bills him?

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?