The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2014, 01:03 PM
Crex39
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bocefus
Thems sounds like internets fighting words.
I'm not saying all cops do it, but I would hardly take a police report as Gospel. Usually whoever runs up to them first gets the bias in their favor right or not. Those who choose to make little or no statement are seen as uncooperative and usually get the short end of the stick. The reports are only as accurate as the liars and crazies telling their story.

Old 06-19-2014, 03:58 PM
Jack Sullivan
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 181 Likes on 133 Posts

Police reports are flawed by their very nature but will still bite you in court. Saying as little as possible to the police is just as smart for a 99% as a 1%.

Old 06-19-2014, 04:15 PM
dave anderson
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My dick is smaller than yours !!! LOL

Old 06-19-2014, 05:04 PM
Deuuuce
Elite HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by ChickinOnaChain
Open to the public? Surely not ALL of them are that way. Maybe the lesser know clubs but not the 1%ers...I'm guessing.
HA Oakland, Daly City, Frisco, SJ, Santa Cruz and others all have open-to-the public rides and parties, some at the clubhouses, some not.

The SF & Oakland clubhouses especially gave me a great idea for a coffee table book of pictures of all the bikes and symbols of appreciation and honoring of past members. Really cool stuff.

Top Hatters and Ghost Mountain Riders as well. Jus' Brothers, Henchmen and others too.

Old 06-19-2014, 05:07 PM
tree88
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the police report thing is sarcasm... glad yall picked up on that.

and I live in killeen, TX. Not hard to find, and I don't scare easy. put up or shut up.

Old 06-19-2014, 05:21 PM
SYLM
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tree88
the police report thing is sarcasm... glad yall picked up on that.

and I live in killeen, TX. Not hard to find, and I don't scare easy. put up or shut up.
I don't think anyone was trying to scare you.

Old 06-19-2014, 05:44 PM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,075 Likes on 2,558 Posts

Originally Posted by Deuuuce
HA Oakland, Daly City, Frisco, SJ, Santa Cruz and others all have open-to-the public rides and parties, some at the clubhouses, some not.

The SF & Oakland clubhouses especially gave me a great idea for a coffee table book of pictures of all the bikes and symbols of appreciation and honoring of past members. Really cool stuff.

Top Hatters and Ghost Mountain Riders as well. Jus' Brothers, Henchmen and others too.
That's pretty impressive! I had no idea they'd be that open to anyone. I guess times have changed.

Going to Sturgis and seeing the Angels, would be first on my list of things to do. But I'll never make it up there. When I was stationed in California, I didn't see any of them or any clubs that I remember.

Thanks for the reply.

Old 06-19-2014, 07:20 PM
Deuuuce
Elite HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

That's pretty impressive! I had no idea they'd be that open to anyone. I guess times have changed.

Going to Sturgis and seeing the Angels, would be first on my list of things to do. But I'll never make it up there. When I was stationed in California, I didn't see any of them or any clubs that I remember.

Thanks for the reply.
Sure. They advertise in the Thunder Press, have had support gear for sale at dealership, PC Dream Machines and Easy Rider shows.

The latest SJ chapter ride started at the SJ dealership. Their California PR is pretty good. The rides attract hundreds, maybe over a thousand at times.

Old 06-19-2014, 07:27 PM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,075 Likes on 2,558 Posts

I'd think they'd be paranoid of having the police there among the other riders. Still blows my mind.

Old 06-19-2014, 07:48 PM
SYLM
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd think they'd be paranoid of having the police there among the other riders. Still blows my mind.

What do you think happens on their rides? Rape women at every stop and pickup heroine on the way.

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?