The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2014, 10:18 AM
SYLM
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn this was a good thread for the ATF to find new chapters. No clubs in Oklahoma so don't look there

Old 03-29-2014, 03:17 PM
HDTide
Tourer

Originally Posted by WormBurner
I dont see many in North Texas, but when we have the ROT rally in Austin lots of em show up
In McKinney you have Dirty Old Bastards, Scorpions and may still have Los Graciandos (sp?). From Sherman over to Paris there are Booze Fighters, Cossacks, Vietnam Vets/Legacy Vets, Infidels and Banshees. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

Old 03-30-2014, 11:28 AM
Perry um
Tourer
Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts

No real clubs in my area. But a few years back we were at a bar called Hogs in Gatlinburg and a few outlaws came in. Real nice guys, we had a few beers at the table next to them and where chatting. They gave us some advice on some great roads in the smokies. Turned out they were right!

Old 03-30-2014, 01:52 PM
SC-Longhair
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Ruger
Do you often see, or are you members of what I call "Old School" M.C. clubs?
I live in Bellingham W.A. & we have alot of Banditos.
We had a few members shopping in the Wal-Mart I work at the other night. Straight up guys. Full leathers, assless chaps, showing colors.
When I lived in Alaska back in the '70s we had the Brothers, kinda scary to see them, but damn good people.

Any input?
Bikers need to buy stuff too, I guess.

Old 04-04-2014, 08:40 AM
NiteOwlNY
Tourer

Originally Posted by Justin327
Seamus, there are approximately 60 clubs on the Island, granted I'm in one of them. If you want to talk 1% I routinely see the guys from 81 and DK, riding. The approved 3 piece clubs, Sacred Steel, Mixed Blood Line, Road Reapers,(If i missed any, no disrespect) along with the well respected (not 3pp) Trashed MC. are all over the place....just go to any bike night.

But yes, it's well known in the community that LE is going to have it out for ALL clubs this summer.

I've really only seen the DK's on the road here... HA's from time to time and a ton of rice rocket clubs... I do a lot of Patriot Guard stuff so I do run into the various Military and Veteran clubs. There's 3 BK chapters on LI, we all end up at the same functions and everyone gets along.

Old 04-04-2014, 09:17 AM
Brewmany
Elite HDF Member
Received 658 Likes on 435 Posts

Their is a HA Chapter in Minneapolis, but I don't recall ever seeing any of them.

Old 04-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Hippie49
Elite HDF Member
Received 230 Likes on 148 Posts

Mostly HA's around here with a couple lesser known clubs.

Old 04-06-2014, 08:29 PM
Dirty Harry
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,068 Likes on 531 Posts

South.Haven.Hooligans@gmail.com They dress, ride and act like they are the outlaws. If you read what they profess to be about(family and community) I wonder why they feel the need to have enforcers and sgt. at arms.

Last edited by Dirty Harry; 04-07-2014 at 07:14 PM.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:33 PM
howitzer88
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Was at a local motorcycle event yesterday. Looked like at least 40% of the attendees were wearing some sort of singe or 3 piece patch. Some of the single patch "riding clubs" had an "MC" within the patch, some had it on the outside as a separate patch. We only spotted 3 HA's there, but with 4 obvious hangs arounds. No HA prospects, and no patched Pagans seen. Some of the club names made us chuckle. "Devils" this, or "Disciples of" yada yada. We started making up interesting club names like "Big Peckers MC". or "Chicken Chokers MC", with an appropriate graphic on the patch. Everyone trying to look like a badass.

Old 04-07-2014, 03:56 PM
NiteOwlNY
Tourer

Originally Posted by howitzer88
Was at a local motorcycle event yesterday. Looked like at least 40% of the attendees were wearing some sort of singe or 3 piece patch. Some of the single patch "riding clubs" had an "MC" within the patch, some had it on the outside as a separate patch. We only spotted 3 HA's there, but with 4 obvious hangs arounds. No HA prospects, and no patched Pagans seen. Some of the club names made us chuckle. "Devils" this, or "Disciples of" yada yada. We started making up interesting club names like "Big Peckers MC". or "Chicken Chokers MC", with an appropriate graphic on the patch. Everyone trying to look like a badass.

I saw a bunch of guys with green bandanas on their sporties the other day at the Hog Shoppe in Levittown... Must have been prospects as they just had a Green outlined New York rocker on their vest with no top rocker or anything else on them yet. I parked next to them and they ignored my existence...

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?