The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 10:02 AM
latnyte
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by springer3
Bottom line is if your wearing a cut patch or colors you know the game and if you dont then your boss hasnt done his job!!
The players in this life know how to play and if they dont they get taught and that the way it is.
You fire shots shots are fired back you call the cops,,the cop arent called in return but dont park your scoot and walk away from it.....
Like the Booze fighter said they are not a power club they are a drinking club that why that 1946 is on there back.They just play the part when they can....
And as for the chick walking over to the air born to check out the patch chick are used for many things seen a few guys cut while they were fighting with there old man..
my old lady knows if i hit the ground star firing!!!!
NAILED IT!
seen several patches pulled this weekend a huge rally where alot of posers showed up and left schooled .

Old 09-07-2012, 07:13 AM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by god61021
I briefly thought about starting a club with some buddies. the local mc's are dying out and not recruiting. and even tho im not mentally capable of backing down from someone. im not 1% material. so my choices are limited.

but then I see alll these new clubs poppin up everywhere with a bunch of dipshits who didnt bother to clear it with the local dominate club
Dominate club? It's "dominant", if I had a dollar for every time I saw that miss-spelled I could get a 106 kit.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:37 AM
DTCOOPER
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pondskipper
Dominate club? It's "dominant", if I had a dollar for every time I saw that miss-spelled I could get a 106 kit.

Please order me a dominant 106 kit while we're being grammar *****... The proper spelling is "misspelled"... just sayin'.

Old 09-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DTCOOPER
Please order me a dominant 106 kit while we're being grammar *****... The proper spelling is "misspelled"... just sayin'.
I should have said misused as it is spelled correctly.

Old 09-07-2012, 02:25 PM
DTCOOPER
Cruiser

agreed skipper... And I'm just razzing ya..
Errors like that you can almost tolerate.. But the: "They're, there, their" one drives me freaking nuts.. I guess I should go ride, and fuggetaboutit !

Old 09-08-2012, 08:42 PM
GDMitch
6th Gear

Originally Posted by T-Dub
Ok, I will tell you what the SS is really. It's a training ground for cops who are wanting to undercover like Billy Queen.
I was involved in a bust with this tool back in 86 when I was still a teenager, long before he hoaxed his way into the black and white. I knew he was a cop the first day I met him, but you know how it is, you don't want to seem paranoid in front of the bros either. The morning of the big bust, there's his crap eating grin with his old woman's voice and southern drawl.

Old 09-08-2012, 09:22 PM
TXSwede
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Smile

delete

Old 09-08-2012, 11:19 PM
vaham
Road Master
Received 63 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by DTCOOPER
agreed skipper... And I'm just razzing ya..
Errors like that you can almost tolerate.. But the: "They're, there, their" one drives me freaking nuts.. I guess I should go ride, and fuggetaboutit !
I gather somebody already "hijacked" the handle "DBCOOPER"? surely someone will get that ?

Old 09-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Fatburger
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Clean
People out there are really stupid, they try and design back patches that emulate a three piece patch. With this said, what do you think is going to happen, if you're a lone wolf, stay that way, don't try and portray something you're not.
Folks fought and died for my freedom to wear what I want when I want as long as its not against any law we the people voted on. Nobody's gonna tell me how many patches or where they go on my cut. If I ain't in a club i won't wear a club patch to make people think I'm something I'm not. I'm not a marine so I wouldn't disrespect any by impersonating one...common sense. Whats this three piece crap? I got that lone wolf t-shirt because I think its a cool shirt. I'm not a "lone wolf" but I'll be damned if anyone's gonna infringe on my constitutional right to wear that shirt. "Give me liberty or give me death". If you try and tell someone what they can or can't legally wear, you're spitting on the graves of all the men and women who died for our freedom.

Last edited by Fatburger; 09-10-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:11 PM
Fatburger
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by vaham
I appreciate all the flowers, but life goes on.... Work is a little slow today, so I'm cruising past the local high schools looking for a letterman jacket- gonna nail the pimple-faced poser and strip him of his colors right in front of his crew... What a big man I am!💩
Get em BROTHER!!! Fckn Posers!!!

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?