The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 07:49 PM
Dilemma
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

.as riders we all respect other riders.
Is this a general statement or more indicative of the people you ride with?

jo_mama
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dilemma
Honestly? You can't ask a simple question? Is THAT breaking the rules also? You have several people here who are openly flying their flag, and I can't ask this simple question?

I didn't ask what club, his name, or any other personal info.

Just wow.
just trying to offer my advice on the subject. it worked for me, just sayin.

TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,044 Likes on 17,932 Posts

Originally Posted by Outdoor Lady
I have an issue...as riders we all respect other riders. Just because I choose to be in a club or not is my business and if you decide, it's your business which club. Just because two people have a state rocker on their vest, ect...doesn't make one over the rider.

I am not in a MC or RC, but I do ride with different people that are. They decide which club by their likes and their doings.

Respect All BUT Fear None!
That's how it should be in a perfect world , to bad we don't live in one .

The patch thing is over blown today unless the offended club has an agenda or or needs to make a public point like at a bar or small gathering . Get's to where they are looking for a person or particular patch to yank it's big boy rules and big politics are involved and everyone not directly involved would do well to be somewhere else if they catch wind of it .

Talk about the tee shirts most main stream clubs will say something and offer their own as trade or you can turn yours inside out and it's all good . Never seen or heard of violence over a shirt outside of border gang bullshit , wrong color will get you shot in some area's .

Last edited by TwiZted Biker; 05-16-2012 at 08:13 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:34 PM
Louderisbetter
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fleabite
Regardless of the nature or intent of the original post or some of the responses, I still get a chuckle out of some of the smart-***, tough guy comments. I've said this before, and I'll say it again. When a pack of one of the big 3 or 4 come rolling in, attitudes change, quickly.

It's actually funny to witness...loud mouthed weekend warrior all of sudden isn't so loud anymore and if you look real close you might even see the little dribble of **** falling out from the cuff of his pants.
All do respect, sir, it sounds like the "power clubs" or the local 1%ers are the ones who start all this and the confrontation....a kid wearing his letter jacket that just happened to have Texas on it?? A guy with a skull tatoo? A guy who's kid made him a shirt? Just doesnt sound right

I still find it comical, or perhaps Im (admittedly) ignorant of the culture, but when someone or a group comes and demands removal of another persons clothing for whatever reason and the person decides he doesnt want to be a victim because he doesnt play in the MC world or has no clue who hes offended by wearing a shirt that you think HE is "confrontational" and trying to be a "badass/toughguy/whatever" and NOT the person or group who started all this. You guys cant be that insecure and paranoid, can you?

Would you be a tough guy/smart ***/badass if a group approached you and told you they wanted your (insert property here), because it offended them? or they thought it looked a little too much like their logo...of a culture youre not affiliated with? or would you just crap your pants and give it to them?
Again, no disrespect, just asking a question because everyone is quick to call those who dont want to just give there stuff to a stranger by force a "weekend warrior/smart ***".
what happened to the freedom this culture was supposed to represent?

Old 05-16-2012, 10:22 PM
vaham
Road Master
Received 63 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by baka1969
This is the SOA of threads. Total bullshit hidden in entertainment.
Remember I warned you... Breathe deeply, surface slowly, avoid flotsam..

Originally Posted by Sprtstr1200

Who implied that they were a 1%’er? I missed that. I never implied I am, neither did any of the other former or current patch holders like Pointman, Mi3, Leadbelly, Vaham, Twizted, crasha51 or Pococj. Frenchman….is retired 1%’er but he hasn’t chimed in one way or the other on it still happening or not. (Frenchman, sorry if I’m wrong on the retired part)
Never make assumptions... when you assume you make an *** of u and me.
I don't need any help.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 10-09-2014 at 04:17 PM.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:04 AM
Denny69
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ya, I got in a knife fight with 8 guys one time. Took them out and ripped their patches off with my bare fingers I did.

Old 05-17-2012, 06:20 AM
Leadbelly
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Denny69
Ya, I got in a knife fight with 8 guys one time. Took them out and ripped their patches off with my bare fingers I did.
DAT wuz YOU?...... can I have me patch back?

Old 05-17-2012, 07:25 AM
Ohiobellboy
Road Warrior
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Leadbelly

Wow, a day off work and this thread has already cost me a pot of coffee.

I've never seen anything like this happen and hope I never do. Runs along the lines of minding one's own business. As I'm not a member of any MC or RC, it would not be my business.

Thanks to all for the very informative reading this morning though. There's a few things I've learned from this thread (mainly about the structures of territories) that will help me understand what the locale patches mean.

That, and to always use my spell check.

Old 05-17-2012, 07:25 AM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Leadbelly
is this yours?

Old 05-17-2012, 07:31 AM
Ohiobellboy
Road Warrior
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by alkay191
is this yours?

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?