The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 08:30 AM
Mi3ninos
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,762 Likes on 700 Posts

Originally Posted by Dilemma
Skimming this thread once again, you would think the world is populated by Outlaw Bikers chopping up puppies and kittens with morning Budweisers.

It's no small miracle we all haven't been slaughtered and tossed in a woodchipper by now.

I don't think I wanna join an MC. You guys got too many rules.

You got it. Chances of ever even meeting one of these puppy killers is very rare. Kinda like getting shark bit snake bit struck by lightening winning the lotto and surviving a plane crash all on the same day. Yet some here believe it's common.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:35 AM
Dilemma
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mi3ninos
You got it. Chances of ever even meeting one of these puppy killers is very rare. Kinda like getting shark bit snake bit struck by lightening winning the lotto and surviving a plane crash all on the same day. Yet some here believe it's common.
At least some folks have a sense of humor about ****. Others? Not so much.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:50 AM
springer3
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

jo mamma is right, theres always one drunk in every crowd that wants to start asking stupid ****. Then is goes from there, they say something stupid like my friend is in club b or can i sit on your bike or yall think yall are badass cause your all together..
There is always someone doing something stupid.The biggest one is that drunk thats trying to look cool for his buddys!!!!And in a 1% club you wont see any thing on the cut except club stuff and the powers that be are the ones wearing state rocker evryone else answers to them,county city so fourth!!Most 1% clubs do not allow any thing on the out side of there vest except club stuff. There will not be anything else on there vest except what everyone else has on there vest or club patches.Like you might see one that says im my brother keeper but not another on that patch is still club patch or one with side rocker idin what city there from but the whole thing is a uniform and there for the most part there all the same for the same club except rank or position!!
if you look on this forum you are to ranked as a club.Hang around prospect road captian and so fourth!!!As the booze fighter said you have to prove your self to the club,,boozefights are more of a passive club with a drinking problem.They were starter in 1946 by Wino Willie and JD john and a few others and even tho they are a nat club they answer to most every one.
As for another type of club that might have Temple on there back(where the booze fighter is from)They would be taking care of city bizz and answer the the next one up that is wearing County rocker on back and they would answer to the next one up which is wearing State on back.!!!
Most of the clubs do alot of work idies dont see like child abuse benifits or fund raisers or pay to have some one loby for new law or to get rid of one like helmet law they all come together for a bigger vote.Even tho you might not think you would have anything todo with them they are doing alot for you...

Old 05-16-2012, 09:29 AM
HarleyGyrene
Road Master

1980's: riding my '71 FLH through Lemon Grove, CA. Saw a couple of bikes at a bar, and decided to have a cold one. There was only me, the bartender and two guys sitting way over in the corner. Half way through the beer, the bartender says the guys in the corner wanted to know when and where I rode with the HA. As I had no idea what the hell he was talking about, he pointed to the winged skull tat on my right arm, that I had gotten at the tender young age of 17. Granted, it WAS a winged skull, but was nowhere close to the HA skull. They walked over to me, one pulled out a blade and informed me that they were going to remove the tat there and then ! However, while living in California, I NEVER went anywhere without my little .380 (easy to conceal). Long story short: I backed my *** out of the bar, and left like a bat out of hell. Never stopped in Lemon Grove again. Still have the tat.

Old 05-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Old Sorrel
Road Captain

Originally Posted by jo_mama
never had any problems with 1% ers or anyone for that matter. i mind my own business and just try to enjoy life. i don't much care what other peeps are into or do as long as it doesn't effect me or mine. i also know better than to wear anything that looks even remotely like a 3PP. i also don't wear support gear nor will i buy it. none of my business. been to lot's of titty bars and clubs were there but never got hassled. i think a lot of folks bring it on themselves when they do get hassled.
This is exactly the way I am as well. If everyone just minded their own damn business, this world would be a much, much better place.

Old 05-16-2012, 10:12 AM
Dilemma
Road Master

Gee springer3, that's a lot of info. So, are you in an MC? Patched? I'm not gonna ask which one, just curious.

Old 05-16-2012, 10:53 AM
jo_mama
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dilemma
Gee springer3, that's a lot of info. So, are you in an MC? Patched? I'm not gonna ask which one, just curious.
please see my post and rethink this question. just my opinion.

Old 05-16-2012, 10:58 AM
85RoadsterXLS
Road Master
Received 53 Likes on 29 Posts

Forgot who said it earlier, but I was thinking the same thing. I thought if it was a private clubhouse that there would be someone stopping you from even going in at the door. Is this not true? As far as not going in to a bar that has several obvious club members bikes out front, it does not mean that it is private.

Old 05-16-2012, 11:23 AM
scooterGdawg
Intermediate

Originally Posted by HarleyGyrene
1980's: riding my '71 FLH through Lemon Grove, CA. Saw a couple of bikes at a bar, and decided to have a cold one. There was only me, the bartender and two guys sitting way over in the corner. Half way through the beer, the bartender says the guys in the corner wanted to know when and where I rode with the HA. As I had no idea what the hell he was talking about, he pointed to the winged skull tat on my right arm, that I had gotten at the tender young age of 17. Granted, it WAS a winged skull, but was nowhere close to the HA skull. They walked over to me, one pulled out a blade and informed me that they were going to remove the tat there and then ! However, while living in California, I NEVER went anywhere without my little .380 (easy to conceal). Long story short: I backed my *** out of the bar, and left like a bat out of hell. Never stopped in Lemon Grove again. Still have the tat.

let's see the tat ............

Old 05-16-2012, 11:25 AM
Dilemma
Road Master

Originally Posted by jo_mama
please see my post and rethink this question. just my opinion.
Honestly? You can't ask a simple question? Is THAT breaking the rules also? You have several people here who are openly flying their flag, and I can't ask this simple question?

I didn't ask what club, his name, or any other personal info.

Just wow.

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?