The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 12:46 PM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ACRblaze
The best part is you talk you have served or even have an idea of what it's like too.
Oh, no no no, I have no clue whatsoever. I don't have a DD 214, and therefor, I can not have a clue what it is like to serve in armed forces.

Old 05-15-2012, 12:54 PM
pococj
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,297 Likes on 484 Posts

Certainly not the French, hell you guys welcome invading troops in and cater to them.

LOL @ SB kid...that was almost redneck humor. The best part is you talk you have served or even have an idea of what it's like too. I am even more impressed that you have been on the forum for a while, wow good for you! Even better your getting an education from it.
Y'know, it would do you good to do a little research before opening mouth and jumping in with both feet, and taking the extra shoes from your closet.

Mr. F is playing you like a well-hooked trout. And you deserve it.

Just tossing that out 'cause I hate seeing these threads get locked. Then we gotta wait 'til somebody else starts a new one for the next vaudeville act to provide entertainment.

Old 05-15-2012, 01:06 PM
ACRblaze
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pococj
Y'know, it would do you good to do a little research before opening mouth and jumping in with both feet, and taking the extra shoes from your closet.

Mr. F is playing you like a well-hooked trout. And you deserve it.

Just tossing that out 'cause I hate seeing these threads get locked. Then we gotta wait 'til somebody else starts a new one for the next vaudeville act to provide entertainment.
While I appreciate your advice and really could give 2 pinches of **** who he is or how many posts he has etc... He's an *** and I don't like the french, in fact if he thinks or anyone else this he's "somebody" what as shame. He has the intellect of a 5 year old.

Old 05-15-2012, 01:06 PM
WillyHD
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by frenchman
Oh, no no no, I have no clue whatsoever. I don't have a DD 214, and therefor, I can not have a clue what it is like to serve in armed forces.

L,L,&R Brother

Old 05-15-2012, 01:10 PM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

in fact if he thinks or anyone else this he's "somebody" what as shame
I make it easy for you: if you are unable to express yourself properly in english, then you could try french or german. Or smoke signals. Just about anything that makes this sentence remotely close to understandable.

Originally Posted by WillyHD

L,L,&R Brother
Right back at you, bro.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 10-09-2014 at 04:12 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:12 PM
WillyHD
Road Master

Originally Posted by frenchman
I make it easy for you: if you are unable to express yourself properly in english, then you could try french or german. Or smoke signals. Just about anything that makes this sentence remotely close to understandable.
That just made me spit iced tea on my laptop.

Carry on.

Old 05-15-2012, 01:17 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Cool

While I appreciate your advice and really could give 2 pinches of **** who he is or how many posts he has etc... He's an *** and I don't like the french, in fact if he thinks or anyone else this he's "somebody" what as shame. He has the intellect of a 5 year old.
Then take mine and chill out a bit. You're new here and while we've all been challenged and enlightened by your opinion , it's time to move on. That, and I strongly suggest you go read the rules.

Old 05-15-2012, 01:18 PM
pococj
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,297 Likes on 484 Posts

It has nothing to do with the number of posts, how long somebody has been here, or even who they are; it has everything to do with the quality of their posts, especially when their background is known, and that they have the knowledge and experience to back up what they are saying.

Right now you are being played. You are showing that you know nothing about the MC world. That ain't a big deal, but the commando stuff just doesn't fly on here. No one cares, except that it provides an opportunity for entertainment.

If you are truly a bad hombre, you ain't gotta say anything at all. If you gotta say you are a bad man, no one is listening. And always listen for the soft "plop" of the fly hitting the water before taking what might be bait.

Thanks for appreciating my advice; too bad you didn't seem to understand it.

Now, back to the fun 'n' games!

Old 05-15-2012, 01:41 PM
gotnspikes
Road Warrior
Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts

Can someone pass the salt? I'll just watch this time.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:10 PM
springer3
Tourer

What a funny bastard,i love it when something comes together and they dont even see the game being played.
I bet that is his first scooter!!!! He dont know **** about club world but i bet he can tell you the price to have someone else change his oil and spark plugs!!!
Now I'm having to make sure my spelling is proper.What is the world coming to...
I think you need to do some research on your own maybe read a book or something cause in this war you are surly unarmed!!!

I think this is one war the French have won!!!lmao

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?