The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 09:10 AM
Hamburglar
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone who thinks the urine order (io) is a legitimate club, is the same kind of moron who believes in the tooth fairy. The urine order is a cop club w other poser retards in it that are not cops. Once u knowingly have cop in ur club, and u support it, ur a cop club. U automatically lose all respect and r nlt worth the **** u step in. Ur not a "biker" ur a lame *** pretender who is ashamed of their rat cop job, so has to try and play cool on the weekends. Worst people in the world

Old 10-05-2011, 11:51 AM
Mr.Gone
Tourer
Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Too many to list in my areas but to name just a fraction there are Mongols, Vagos, HA, Chosen Few, Defiant Ones, Booze Fighters, Hessians, VN vets, Devils disciples, Royal Aces, Duces, Rare Breed, Choppers, Ruf ryders, Soul Brothers, Four Horseman, Divided Times, Sin City Deciples, Outcast, soldiers for christ, Wicked Wheels, Choir boys, 1 Down, Flaming Knights and many more.

Old 10-05-2011, 01:15 PM
TUCCI
Extreme HDF Member
Received 219 Likes on 167 Posts

Originally Posted by BobbyD
H.A.'s
Yup me too (HAs)

Old 10-05-2011, 01:25 PM
Druid
Tourer

There are some 1% mc clubs in my area like the Outlaws, but I hardly every see them around. Although there are plenty of 99% clubs all over. I just attended a bike event Sunday and there were over 400 bikes there and lots of clubs in attendance. It was interesting to see all the club's patches and check out their cuts. Luckily, I didn't spot a single loser 1% mc club in attendance. Just lots of good people who love Harley’s but none of the gang banging BS.

Old 10-05-2011, 02:19 PM
FLORIDABAGGER
Banned

Originally Posted by Hamburglar
Anyone who thinks the urine order (io) is a legitimate club, is the same kind of moron who believes in the tooth fairy. The urine order is a cop club w other poser retards in it that are not cops. Once u knowingly have cop in ur club, and u support it, ur a cop club. U automatically lose all respect and r nlt worth the **** u step in. Ur not a "biker" ur a lame *** pretender who is ashamed of their rat cop job, so has to try and play cool on the weekends. Worst people in the world
I have urine order in my area. Have yet to see them thank god.

I wonder how the Outlaws look at them. I have Outlaws about in the next town.

Last edited by FLORIDABAGGER; 10-05-2011 at 02:23 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:01 PM
Matt990724
Road Master
Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

another Zombiethread on MC's!!!

ok, I will contribute. Central OK has IO... saw a bunch at a bike night about a month ago. The interesting part was, there is typically a decent Bandido presence, and this night there was roughly equal parts Outlaws... I watched the IO interact with the Outlaws... nothing of interest occurred. Now clearly I don't know what they said/talked about.. but it was like an IceCube song,

"I didn't even have to use my AK... I gotta say it was a good day"

Old 01-28-2012, 11:28 PM
blindrocket
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can't say that I've seen a club around here other than military or Christian clubs.

Tonight however at a gas station I saw several Midwest Drifters. They weren't riding though, all piled into an extended cab F-350 with tinting on the window as black as paint and also lacked a license plate.

Old 01-29-2012, 02:03 AM
Jeff W
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by blindrocket
I can't say that I've seen a club around here other than military or Christian clubs.

Tonight however at a gas station I saw several Midwest Drifters. They weren't riding though, all piled into an extended cab F-350 with tinting on the window as black as paint and also lacked a license plate.

You must be from around my area. There are several clubs here that you just have not seen yet.

Old 01-29-2012, 02:11 AM
Joboo1966
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Not again???

Originally Posted by Ruger
Do you often see, or are you members of what I call "Old School" M.C. clubs?
I live in Bellingham W.A. & we have alot of Banditos.
We had a few members shopping in the Wal-Mart I work at the other night. Straight up guys. Full leathers, assless chaps, showing colors.
When I lived in Alaska back in the '70s we had the Brothers, kinda scary to see them, but damn good people.

Any input?

Just how many times do we need this same old tired thread, the outlaw old school clubs are everywhere theyve always been .......they aint going nowhere.......WGAF?

Old 01-29-2012, 02:25 AM
Jeff W
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Joboo1966
Just how many times do we need this same old tired thread, the outlaw old school clubs are everywhere theyve always been .......they aint going nowhere.......WGAF?
Simple fix, Dont click it.

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?