The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 09:37 AM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

Received 98 Likes on 59 Posts

Nothing stopping us. I mean "Sacred Bones (that's just begging for a comment, too easy)" is doing the same thing, they started up in like '98. So if you rip off the skullies idea, do they get to call you a poser?

Last edited by Gazzalodi; 03-10-2011 at 09:39 AM.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:49 AM
Tin Man_1996
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gazzalodi
Nothing stopping us. I mean "Sacred Bones (that's just begging for a comment, too easy)" is doing the same thing, they started up in like '98. So if you rip off the skullies idea, do they get to call you a poser?
All the patch by mail douchebags can have a war....maybe they'll showcase it on the history channel

Old 03-10-2011, 10:37 AM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

Originally Posted by Tin Man_1996
All the patch by mail douchebags can have a war....maybe they'll showcase it on the history channel
This week on Gangland, we look at the seamy underbelly of hardcore interwebs biker gangs. We will show you shocking footage of e-thug emails that made even the most badazz wannabe shiver and step back from their keyboard. Typo's so egregious five middle school english teachers who read them had to go into counseling. Twitter-speak garbled to the point that NSA cryptologist were called in to decode the shocking insult that made a first grader cry.

You think you are safe, sitting at home, watching your bit torrented ****, that they can't find you? Here's what one online pretend merchant of doom had to say about that:

Originally Posted by DaigoRock
just like the movies, coming to your town soon.
We will show you shocking webposts our undercover reports risked it all to gather.
<grainy re-enactment of Kountry cruising the skullies website>

Originally Posted by Deacon
I had just rode down to my old High School in Lincoln City Oregon, I rode in full Colors and leathers on my custom Harley Chopper. I took this trip to just look at where I had been at one time in my life. Anyway I rode up there in all my glory and parked in the front parking lot, I had gotten there just as the school was letting out. Let me tell you, I WAS A SIGHT TO SEE!!"
Horrifying, isn't it. That's right people, lock your doors and hide your sons. NAMBLA has a new face, The Silent Skullzzzz!.... the club of lone bikers cruising highschools to improve their self esteem and satisfy their craving for ****.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:43 AM
Rob2612
Advanced

Mr. Gazzalodi, that was a very entertaining read. Thanks.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:16 AM
kountry
Road Master

It would have to be a reenactment I don't know if I could put my family or myself through the real deal again. My daughter still has nightmares of a guy named deacon showing up at her school on a custom chopper. She thinks she may have the exact locker he was crammed in as a child. Apon further inspection she has found scratch marks dried tear stains and horrible messages of kid once afraid to go to gym class. I'm working with school to see if we can just have that locker removed so we can move on with our lives. Pray for us.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:19 AM
nilro
Road Captain

Hey Gazzalodi,

If memory serves, you make T-Shirts.

Perhaps you should make a "Support your local Silent Skulls" T-shirt and sell them.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:51 AM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey, Gazza. I'd take a "sons of procrastination" shirt with the "posin like a supermodel" bottom rocker. PN me for paypal and stuff.

Old 03-10-2011, 12:08 PM
Tin Man_1996
Intermediate

Originally Posted by frenchman
Hey, Gazza. I'd take a "sons of procrastination" shirt with the "posin like a supermodel" bottom rocker. PN me for paypal and stuff.
that some funny ****...

Old 03-10-2011, 12:53 PM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

Originally Posted by nilro
Hey Gazzalodi,

If memory serves, you make T-Shirts.

Perhaps you should make a "Support your local Silent Skulls" T-shirt and sell them.
Something like this?

Last edited by Gazzalodi; 03-10-2011 at 08:15 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:35 PM
nilro
Road Captain

I don't see anything...

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?